Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

13.08.2019 11:41
ns. He didnt miss a game.That was my 2015 season. Believe it or not, the scariest was probably the staph infection, Watt wrote.W Antworten

Add a staph infection to the long list of ailments that Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt suffered -- and played through -- during the 2015 season.Watt, in a post for The Players Tribune, credits a Texans trainer for looking at some weird bumps on my knee and recognizing the infection. He said he was later told by a team doctor that, if it had gone undiagnosed, he could have lost his leg.During that 2015 season, Watt said he also suffered a broken hand, two torn abs, three torn adductor muscles and a herniated disc on two occasions. He didnt miss a game.That was my 2015 season. Believe it or not, the scariest was probably the staph infection, Watt wrote.Watt said he approached the trainer to get some cream to take care of what he thought was a rash, and the trainer told him that they had to get him to a hospital immediately.I thought he was joking at first. But then I could see in his face that he was serious and actually a bit panicked, Watt wrote. As it turned out, he saved me in a big way. At the hospital, they immediately put me on three hours of the strongest antibiotic IVs. I went straight from the hospital to the team plane and we flew to Jacksonville.Once we landed, there were two more hours of antibiotics that night and two more the next morning before the game. The medicine had completely drained me, but I played -- and we won.Watt, who was cleared Monday to take the next step in his rehab from back surgery in September, was at NRG Stadium on Tuesday, coach?Bill OBrien said.Hell be back in 2017, OBrien said of Watt, who was put on injured reserve prior to Week 4 and is eligible to return to the team this week. Hes back in the building today. Hes in good spirits, and working hard to be better than ever in 2017.ESPN Staff Writer Sarah Barshop contributed to this report.David Montgomery Youth Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Akiem Hicks Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Akiem-Hicks_Bears_Jersey/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Devin Hester Jersey . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Dick Butkus Youth Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position.BALTIMORE -- After the Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles were busy at the trade deadline, the two first-place teams begin a three-game series Tuesday at Camden Yards.Baltimore, the American League East leader, found the starting pitcher it sought, obtaining left-hander Wade Miley (7-8. 4.98 ERA) from the Seattle Mariners in exchange for minor league pitcher Angel Miranda on Sunday night. On Monday, the team re-acquired former Orioles infielder/outfielder Steve Pearce (.309, 10 homers, 29 RBI) from the Tampa Bay Rays for minor league catcher Jonah Heim.The Rangers got outfielder/designated hitter Carlos Beltran (.309, 22 homers, 64 RBI) from the Yankees in exchange for minor league pitchers Nick Green, Erik Swanson and Dillon Tate, plus cash. Later on Monday, Texas acquired catcher Jonathan Lucroy (.299, 13 homers, 50 RBI) plus reliever Jeremy Jeffress (2-2, 2.22 ERA, 27 saves) from Milwaukee in a deal for two minor-leaguers, outfielder Lewis Brinson and right-handed pitcher Luis Ortiz.Brinson and Ortiz are former first-round picks and are regarded as top prospects.For Baltimore (59-45), the Miley deal should help the teams inconsistent rotation, a problem area all year long. Texas (62-44) added three solid major league players who will make an already very strong team that much better.The Orioles come into the series after a big win in Toronto on Sunday. Baltimore scored four in the 12th inning for a 6-2 victory. Jonathan Schoop (tiebreaking single) and Adam Jones (three-run homer) had the big hits in the 12th inning.Texas enters its only trip to Baltimore this season after sweeping a four-game series against the slumping World Series champion Kansas City Royals.Mitch Moreland played a big part in the Rangers recent improvement. He has seven homers since the All-Star break -- four in the Kansas City series -- and he earned American League Player of the Week honors for last week.ddddddddddddIm trying to go up there and have good at-bats, Moreland said. It definitely worked out well this series for me. And not just me, we all had a lot of big hits in this series. It was a good run for us, and hopefully it can carry over after the off day.The Rangers will start right-hander Yu Darvish (2-2, 3.09 ERA) on Tuesday, making his way back from injuries. In three starts since his second disabled-list stint of the season, he is 0-2 with a 3.31 ERA.Darvish hasnt gone past six innings in any of his seven starts this year, but he told the Dallas Morning News he is ready to throw more than 100 pitches against the Orioles. He threw 90, 91 and 93 pitches in his three latest appearances.Baltimore counters with rookie right-hander Dylan Bundy (3-3, 3.46 ERA). He is slowly becoming a part of the rotation, and this will be his fourth start.Bundy has improved in each outing, and he took a no-hitter into the sixth last week against the Colorado Rockies before allowing three runs on two homers in that inning. He wound up allowing just the three runs on three hits in 5 2/3 innings -- with eight strikeouts and just one walk.The Orioles desperately need consistency from their starting pitchers, and if Bundy keeps developing, it would fill a huge hole for the team.Dylan was really good. Solid, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. Got to get into another inning that he hadnt been into, got to throw a couple more pitches than hed thrown. He was good. Just elevated a couple changeups. He was the reason we were in that game. Impressive. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz