Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

13.11.2018 07:42
Brown said Irving is " Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Marcus Murphy Jersey . - Though the playoff chase has eluded the Minnesota Vikings yet again this year, these final four games still serve an important purpose.As soon as rookie Teddy Bridgewater took over at quarterback, his development was always going to be as much of a priority as winning itself. Progress has been sporadic, but his performance on Sunday was one of those steps forward.I think Im better at just making quicker decisions, said Bridgewater, who posted season highs with a completion rate of 71.4 and a passer rating of 120.7 in the 31-13 victory over Carolina.Earlier in the year, I talked about getting rid of the ball faster. That wasnt the issue. I think I just made quicker decisions, and if Im able to make quicker decisions Im able to get the ball out faster.The Panthers are reeling, with only one win in their past 10 games, but Bridgewater was as sharp as hed been since his debut on Sept. 28.He threw two touchdown passes for the second game in a row, and for the fifth time in nine NFL starts he was turnover-free. He only went deep twice, but those throws were on target, which has been one of his struggles so far this season.Obviously hes going to get the brunt of everything because hes in the high-profile position, wide receiver Greg Jennings said. The way he bounces back, the way he performs, the way he leads without even audibly saying anything, hes a special kid to be around.Coach Mike Zimmers casual chats with his experienced players have turned up the same intel.I ask them about Teddy, What do you think of this guy? They all tell me that they love him, number one, and they have great confidence in him in being a great quarterback, Zimmer said.Because they watch him every day, just like I do, they appreciate the way that he handles his business, the way he prepares and studies, all of the things that people outside the rooms dont see. A lot of them have been on other teams and seen a lot of other great quarterbacks, too.The leader on defence in the most improved category?Cornerback Xavier Rhodes. He broke up three passes on Sunday to bring his season total to 14.I try to preach to these guys every day in practice: Dont let your guy catch the ball. I think that mentality is starting to show up a little bit with him, Zimmer said.I also think some of the toughness things are showing up with him, as well. I expect our corners to be tough guys and support the run, not come out of the games, things like that.The key for Rhodes, who also failed to stay healthy last year as a rookie, has been finding a way to play physical without being penalized for pass interference or holding.I found that happy medium. Now Im learning. I know how and when to let go and not be so aggressive at a certain point in the game, he said. Im learning the rules.As is with the case of wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson, development takes place at different rates.Zimmer said Patterson played only three snaps on Sunday because he missed so much practice time with the game plan this week. Patterson was absent on Wednesday and Thursday to attend a family funeral.Patterson, who has also been bothered by a knee injury, sounded frustrated after the game and said he was given no explanation for his limited use. But Zimmer again brushed aside any notion of a problem.I have high hopes for him. Im in his corner. I want him to be a good player, Zimmer said. It would help this football team, it would help me, it would help everybody around that he becomes a great player. It may be not right away.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Discount Buffalo Bills Jerseys . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. O. J. Simpson Jersey .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents. http://www.cheapbillsjerseysonline.com/?tag=josh-allen-jersey-online . This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more.CLEVELAND -- The Raptors arent officially in the NBA playoffs. They dont look ready for them, either. Dion Waiters scored 24 points, Luol Deng added 19 and the Cleveland Cavaliers prevented Toronto from getting closer to a post-season spot with a 102-100 win over the sloppy Raptors on Tuesday night. Toronto fell behind by 21 points in the third quarter, and then battled back to take a 95-94 lead. But the Raptors fell apart in the final minutes. With their fourth loss in six games, the Raptors dropped one-half game behind Chicago for the No. 3 playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. "We gotta get back to who we are," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said in disgust. "Its easy to get up for OKC, Miami and Indiana, but the other teams are playing for something too, which is pride. That can be even more dangerous." Despite playing without All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving, who missed his fifth straight game with a strained biceps tendon, the Cavs were able to hold on and snap a five-game losing streak at home. "It was a good win by our guys," coach Mike Brown said. "Thats a playoff team. They were playing good basketball. In a game like that, maybe earlier in the season we might have lost, especially coming down the stretch when a team makes a run against us. Our guys found a way to win." Kyle Lowry scored 22 and Terrence Ross had 16 for the Raptors, who had a chance to tie it in the final seconds but guard Greivis Vasquez lost his footing and committed a turnover with 1.9 seconds left. "I was trying to spin and I lost my balance," Vasquez said. "It was just a bad play for me. It was me going to my weak hand and I lost my balance, stepped kind of weird. I turned the ball over. Ill take responsibility. Im not going to run away. Im a man. I wish I could be in that position again so we have another opportunity tomorrow (at Boston)." Toronto took a 95-94 lead on Vasquezs 3-pointer with 6:45 remaining, but the Raptors went just 1 of 9 from the floor and scored five points the rest of the way. Tristan Thompson added 15 points and 13 rebounds and Jarret Jack had 13 points for Cleveland, which kept its faint playoff hopes alive. The Cavs trail idle Atlanta by 4 1/2 games foor the No. Phillip Gaines Jersey. 8 playoff slot. The Raptors may be closing in on their first post-season appearance since 2008, but the Atlantic Division leaders looked out of sorts at both ends. They fought back from a big deficit, but fell apart with the game on the line. Toronto missed three free throws in the final 4:26, but still had a chance to force overtime or possibly steal their 40th win after forcing a Cleveland turnover on an errant inbounds pass with 7.8 seconds to go. But Vasquez, who finished with 16 points, drove the left side and slipped about 10 feet from the basket. As he fell, Vasquez flung the ball in desperation and it was intercepted on the right side by Deng. Vasquez remained on the floor for a few seconds grabbing his ankle before he limped off the court. "It was a handoff to Greivis to turn the corner," Casey said. "I thought he turned it pretty well and his ankle went out on him. But one play was not when we lost that game. The game was decided with the way we played in the first quarter." However, Toronto didnt execute when it needed to and lost to a Cleveland team playing for nothing more than pride. At least the Cavs overcame their own mistakes, something theyve rarely done during this disappointing season. "We just stayed with it," Waiters said. "We didnt get rattled and made plays when we needed to." Clevelands offence was clicking early on. The Cavs recorded assists on eight of their first 10 buckets, opened a 14-point lead in the first quarter and pushed their advantage to 18 in the second. Toronto made three 3-pointers -- the Raptors had eight 3s in the first half -- in a span of 1:27 to climb within 49-40, but Cleveland regrouped and led 59-45 at halftime. NOTES: The Cavs are 12-11 since Feb. 7. ... Toronto was just 16 of 26 from the line. ... Irving rode a stationary bike on the side as the Cavs went through their morning shootaround. Afterward, Irving looked good doing some shooting drills. Brown said Irving is "closer" to returning, but its not guaranteed the third-year pro will play again this season. ... Raptors F Patrick Patterson (right ulnar collateral sprain) missed his 10th consecutive game. He was cleared to resume contact practices Monday. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz