Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

12.08.2019 14:18
ition to her home library.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitte Antworten

While she may no longer be the UFC bantamweight titleholder, Holly Holm still earned a pretty sweet spot during the weekend. The fighter, who has lost her past two bouts, was officially placed in a little publication youve probably heard of -- The Guinness Book of World Records. No big deal, or anything!As first fighter (male or female) to hold titles in boxing and MMA, Holm is clearly proud of the accomplishment but also says shell use it as motivation to earn her title back.This is a reminder for me to keep pushing forward, she wrote on Instagram. So I will keep learning and improving. I will keep working to be back on top.Something I dreamed of..... To be the first fighter to hold titles in both boxing and MMA. I just received my Guiness book of world records today. I am proud.... However, I would definitely be more proud to still be holding the title I lost. This is a reminder for me to keep pushing forward. I have passion for this life. I still dream of success in everything I do. Its the only way I know how to live. So I will keep learning and improving. I will keep working to be back on top. Thank you to everyone who has supported my career and who continues to support me. I hope you all have a blessed day.A photo posted by Holly Holm (@hollyholm) onSep 9, 2016 at 2:46pm PDTWell, that book is going to make a pretty epic addition to her home library.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap Balenciaga Sneakers Uk . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Balenciaga Sneakers Wholesale . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.balenciagaoutletuk.com/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Balenciaga Sneakers Sale Uk . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Balenciaga Sneakers Buy Uk . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. CHICAGO -- Loyola University has parted ways with womens basketball coach Sheryl Swoopes.The school said in April that it would investigate allegations against Swoopes brought by former players. One former player, Cate Soan, has said Swoopes humiliated her and created a hostile environment.On Sunday, the school released a three-sentence statement.Sheryl Swoopes is no longer serving as the womens basketball coach at Loyola University Chicago, athletic director Steve Watson said in the statement. A searcch for her replacement will begin immediately.dddddddddddd Loyola thanks Sheryl for her service to the womens basketball program.Swoopes has been at the private Chicago university for three seasons with a record of 31-62. She was elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame this year. She was the first player signed by the WNBA and won three Olympic gold medals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz