Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

13.11.2018 07:29
in overtime Monday. Antworten

Tickets for Leicester’s final home game against Everton are being advertised for more than £15,000 a pair on ticket resale websites, as the Foxes close in on the Premier League title. Rangers Jeffrey Springs Jersey . The league leaders are seven points clear of second-placed Tottenham and could be crowned champions when they host Everton at the King Power Stadium on Saturday, May 7.Season tickets sold out last May with the club setting a cap of 23,000 at their 32,500-capacity home ground. Tickets for Leicester Citys final home Barclays Premier League game of the season sold out within 90 minutes on sale, the club announced on their website.There was unprecedented demand online, over the phone and in-person.But within hours of the match selling out, tickets for the game were appearing on unofficial ticket resale websites with a price tag of almost £8,000 each, in some cases requiring the buyer to purchase a minimum of two tickets per transaction. Kobe Bryant plays his final game for the LA Lakers on Wednesday By way of contrast, some tickets for Kobe Bryants last game for the Los Angeles Lakers against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday are being offered at over £19,000 a pair on some websites.A Leicester City spokesman said: The unauthorised sale of football tickets is a criminal offence under UK law. Leicester City Football Club will take action against any ticket touting or any attempt to resell tickets for above their face value.We encourage all supporters to report any such activity to the club.The legislation forbidding the resale of tickets for football matches was brought in during the 1980s to prevent hooliganism but it remains unclear how that may be enforced now. Some Leicester fans have been unable to get tickets for the Everton game Sky Sports News HQ have also been contacted by a number of Leicester supporters who have told us that despite being Gold members they have been unable to secure their seats for the game.Supporters club chairman Cliff Ginnetta said fans were made aware of the situation at the start of the season and while he sympathised with those who missed out, he believes the club are not to blame.It was made clear at the start of the season. We had a meeting with the football club and they explained to everyone about everything. It was always going to be tight, he said.I can understand people getting upset now, but its supply and demand and the demand is full. There are people I have known for years and last year they were taking the mick and saying they werent going to pay to see them because theyre rubbish and now they want a ticket. Leicesters last game of the season is a Category A game Itll be the same people if the Tigers get to the (rugby European Cup) final. Its not only been the camaraderie with the staff and the players, its been with the fans since we were in League One. That has swept the club along and theres a real hardcore of fans and the club have been loyal to them.A club spokesman added: Demand was higher for Citys final home match and penultimate league fixture of an extraordinary campaign, with the vast majority of Gold and Family Fox Members able to secure their seat.Meanwhile, Leicestershire Police have confirmed to Sky Sports News HQ that the match against Everton will be a Category A match and at present, no additional safety measures have been put in place. Also See: Are Leicester getting lucky? Foxes still have work to do Albrighton welcomes pressure Leicester City news Rangers Ryan Rua Jersey . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. Rangers Robinson Chirinos Jersey .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. http://www.cheaprangersauthenticjerseys.com/ . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class.DURBAN, South Africa -- Two players carded a 59 in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship on Friday, although their scores wont count as a European Tour record because the field was allowed preferred lies on the soaked layout. Jorge Campillo of Spain and Colin Nel of South Africa both reached golfs magic number on South Africas east coast but their 59s came with asterisks because of the preferred lies and the fact that the Mount Edgecombe course was reduced by one stroke to a par 70. No one has ever carded a bona fide 59 on the European Tour. Campillos blistering round with two eagles and seven birdies gave him a share of the clubhouse lead on 11-under 129 with Englands Matthew Baldwin (62). Nel had an eagle and nine birdies to move up to a share of 27th, with several players set to complete their round on Saturday. "My caddie walked the course during the practice round and said we could shoot 59 out here," Campillo said. "Its a great day. I was nervous on the finish, but I managed to finish strong. Im really happy because no matter what you still have to make the putts to shoot 59." The 59s by Campillo and Nel were also recorded within seconds of each other as Campillo finishedd on the ninth and Nel straight after on the 18th. Rangers Connor Sadzeck Jersey. Nel had opened with a 7-over 77. "I was a bit depressed after my first round," Nel said, "so on the first tee I said to my playing partners, Wheres the first tee and whats the course record? I needed to go deep to make the cut. The putter just got hot. I had 22 putts, 11 (on) each nine, and you dream of that." The event was reduced to 54 holes earlier Friday after long weather delays. It was already brought forward a day so the last round would not to fall on Sunday, the day of Mandelas funeral. And before the start, heavy rain had waterlogged the fifth fairway, forcing organizers at the co-sanctioned European and Sunshine Tour event to shorten that hole to a par 3. First-round leader Daniel Brooks moved to 12 under before play was ended by bad light, and is among those who will complete his second round on Saturday. Having led through two days as one of the players to complete his first round on Wednesday, Brooks pushed ahead again with a birdie on No. 1, his 10th. Behind Campillo and Baldwin, two South Africans were a stroke behind on 10 under. Oliver Bekker and Branden Grace both shot second-round 66s to be in contention. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz