Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.08.2019 06:44
ncident with the other knee. Nothing serious. Just something minor. A little hiccup in it, said Nelson, who was forced to watch Antworten

England used all 15 players in their squad as they secured a 3-0 Twenty20 Series whitewash of Pakistan. But with talent like Ben Stokes and Stuart Broad in the wings, should those same players contest next years ICC World Twenty20 in India?With only two more T20 internationals against South Africa this winter to come before the tournament, we asked our pundits who they would pick in their 15-man World T20 squad… Check out their selections below and then let us know your squad by tweeting @SkyCricket or sending us your comments…Nasser HussainThe key dilemma is whether you need an extra bowler or batsman - do you take Reece Topley or James Taylor? For now Im going with Topley even though Taylor is a fantastic player of spin and I would love to pick him; I would also have liked the experience of Stuart Broad in such a massive tournament, but Chris Jordan showed with that Super Over that hes a lad who can do it under pressure. Tymal Mills: has pace and plenty of it but just misses out If you look at any of the sides that have won the World T20, theyve had wicket-taking bowlers and Tymal Mills has that X-factor but there just isnt room for him.Nassers squad: Hales, Roy, Root, Morgan, Buttler, Vince, Stokes, Moeen Ali, Rashid, Woakes, Billings, Willey, Plunkett, Jordan, Topley.Bob WillisEngland could pick their XI from a squad of 20 players. James Vince played brilliantly against an experienced Pakistan attack, so hell contend very strongly for a place in the middle order. England have most bases covered in the bowling department but theyd probably like a little more pace so Liam Plunkett comes in if Steven Finn isnt fit. Nick Knight caught up with Liam Plunkett ahead of the ODI and T20 series Plunkett is a very useful hard-hitter down the order too and is almost the complete one-day cricketer. Id like to see him in the five-day format as well. One more thought: whatever happened to Luke Wright?Bobs squad: Hales, Roy, Root, Morgan, Vince, Buttler, Willey, Moeen Ali, Woakes, Rashid, Plunkett, Billings, Jordan, Stokes, Taylor.David LloydEngland will need three spinners at their disposal to get the most out of conditions in India, so Stephen Parry makes the squad. David Willey just gets my vote over Topley, which is a real shame because Topley has been excellent of late. Broads a very intelligent bowler and is back in the frame, as are Stokes for his firepower and Plunkett, who has the knack in the shortest format. That means I just cant get Jordan in. This T20 World Cup comes just too early for Ross Whiteley, who is a real talent.Bumbles squad: Hales, Roy, Root, Vince, Morgan, Buttler, Billings, Willey, Woakes, Moeen Ali, Rashid, Plunkett, Broad, Stokes, Parry.Watch Englands progress in the ICC World Twenty20 tournament live on Sky Sports in March. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news from the England Cricket team, direct to your mobile Also See: Story of the third T20 England earn Super Over win Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Hector Bellerin Arsenal Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Stephan Lichtsteiner Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.footballarsenalstore.com/Women-Lucas-Torreira-Arsenal-Fc-Jersey/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Emiliano Martinez Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Henrikh Mkhitaryan Arsenal Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Jordy Nelson called it a hiccup. How long Packers fans have to hold their breath remains to be seen.As his teammates opened practice Tuesday, Green Bays talented receiver said a minor issue with his left knee contributed to a delay in his long-awaited return. He will have to wait a little longer to return to practice after having missed the entire 2015 season with a torn ACL in his right knee.That knee, Nelson stressed, feels great.Through training this summer, I had an incident with the other knee. Nothing serious. Just something minor. A little hiccup in it, said Nelson, who was forced to watch his teammates run through drills.Our end goal is the same, Nelson said. Well be ready for the regular season.Coach Mike McCarthy said he had no long-term concerns about Nelson, either. The Packers had talked about proceeding cautiously with Nelson, anyway.But Nelson, who doesnt like to talk about injuries, realizes that even the hint of a new potential problem might send panic through the Packers passionate fan base. He sought to ease those concerns.Im not worried about it. If it was something more serious, Id kind of be a little nervous, Nelson said. Later, he added, Again, not the ACL. No one needs to freak out.Nelson was the Packers top deep threat when he got hurt in a preseason game 11 months ago. He also displayed an uncanny ability to make tough sideline catches, as if tiptoeing on a high wire. Nelson, paired with Randall Cobb, gave two-time MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers one of the top receiving tandems in the league.But the offense took a step back last season, in part because of Nelsons absence. Without a consistent deep threat, defenses played press coverage on receivers.This preseason, the Packers have an extra week to prepare because they are playing in the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 7. Nelson, who is entering his ninth NFL season, is renowned for his work ethic. Hes built chemistry with Rodgers over the years.Rodgers doesnt think it will take thhat long to rebuild that connection on the field.dddddddddddd.Probably a couple days. Hes a special guy. Were going to need a little bit of time, not necessarily game reps but just some reps in practice, Rodgers said.Like for Nelson to get the feel again of going against press coverage and making the right cut to get open. At his best, Nelson doesnt need a lot of space to make a catch.Im confident that hell get to a point where hell be ready to play when we need him, Rodgers said.Nelson isnt quite as sure about the process of rebuilding timing. Coming back from such a serious injury is new to him. Hes trying to stay away from specifying a timetable, other than the regular season opener on Sept. 11 against Jacksonville.At the same time, hes confident in his preparation. Hes in every meeting.But mentally I think Ill be sharp, Nelson said. Its my ninth year with (Rodgers) so itll just be getting used to seeing the ball again and well be able to do that toward the end of camp.NOTE: LB Clay Matthews said he had not yet been interviewed by NFL officials looking into a media report from January that linked him to performance-enhancing drugs. Earlier this week, the NFL said it found no credible evidence that now-retired Denver quarterback Peyton Manning was provided with human growth hormone or other prohibited substances as alleged in a documentary by Al-Jazeera America last year. Matthews has steadfastly denied the allegation. But the truth will come out and everything I said when the allegations came out I still stand by, so I just try to kind of put that in the rearview mirror and focus on the season, Matthews said. LB Julius Peppers, who was also named in the report, also stood by an earlier denial. Im just trying to focus on camp and getting ready to play games ... not nonsense, Peppers said.--Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz