Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.08.2019 06:43
r speed - 1/30th of a second | Aperture - F16 | ISO - 1600This one was a bit strange. Lewis Hamilton came onto the grid really, Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A fiery halftime speech from coach Terry Stotts spurred the Trail Blazers over the Nuggets.Portland had fallen behind 57-50 at the break and the defense was struggling.He got after us, and pretty much told us what we were doing was not acceptable and we couldnt keep doing it -- putting ourselves in that position and not playing smart as were capable of and not playing as hard as we need to be to give ourselves a chance, Damian Lillard said.Lillard finished with 32 points and Portland handed Denver its fourth straight loss with a 112-105 victory on Sunday night.CJ McCollum added 21 points for the Blazers, who have won five of their last six games. Portland came alive in the second half after Stotts speech and outscored Denver 36-15 in the third quarter.He got on us, he yelled at us a little bit, and its up to us to go out and answer the call, Lillard said about the halftime talk. I thought we did a great job responding.Jamal Murray hit a 3-pointer to pull Denver within 110-105 in the final seconds, but the rally came up short. It was the Blazers seventh straight victory over the Nuggets at the Moda Center.Murray and Danilo Gallinari led the Nuggets with 19 points apiece and Kenneth Faried added 18. Fourteen of Murrays career-high points came in the fourth-quarter rally. He made five 3-pointers.Denvers Gary Harris, who has started in four games for the Nuggets this season, was out because of a right ankle sprain. Harris started and had 13 points in the Nuggets 106-95 loss at home to Detroit on Saturday night. While he injured his ankle during the game, he returned to play.Jameer Nelson started in his place on Sunday. Reserve forward Wilson Chandler, who has struggled with a left hamstring strain, also played and had 18 points.Once were aggressive and play as a team we can beat anybody, but we didnt do that in the third quarter, Chandler said. They came out and just flipped it on us. They were the aggressors in the third quarter and they just jumped on us.The Blazers were coming off a 122-120 overtime victory over the Sacramento Kings on Friday night. Afterward, Lillard said the Blazers needed to play well for longer stretches.Portland went up 13-7 early on Meyers Leonards alley-oop dunk but Denver wrestled away the lead and went up 28-20 at the end of the first quarter on Nelsons 3-pointer.Jusuf Nurkics hook shot pushed Denvers lead to 48-31 midway through the second quarter. The Blazers played their way back, with Maurice Harkless layup pulling Portland within 52-46.Portland trailed 57-50 at the half, but closed to 58-55 on CJ McCollums layup. Portland took a 61-60 lead on Harkless 3-pointer and his fast-break layup stretched the advantage to 73-64.Harkless finished with 17 points.Asked about what he said at halftime, Stotts wouldnt reveal much.We talked about defense, he said.TIP-INS:Nuggets: Chandler has had six games this season with at least 10 points. He had 11 in the first half alone against Portland. ... The Nuggets rank last in the league for turnovers with an average of 18 per game. Against the Blazers they had 18.Trail Blazers: The Blazers beat the Nuggets 115-113 in overtime earlier this season in Denver. With six assists tonight, Damian Lillard surpassed Geoff Petrie for fourth place on Portlands all-time list for assists with 2,058.LILLARD-PROTESTS: There have been protests every night in Portland since Tuesdays election of Donald Trump. At times the demonstrations have turned violent with property damage, a non-fatal shooting and 71 arrests on Saturday.I think its very unfortunate that people have done some of the things they have done during the protest. A lot of harm and damage has been done, Lillard told ESPN. I do understand their frustration, and I commend people wanting to come together for some kind of change. Tearing apart your own city just isnt the place to begin, and also making your own city less of a safe place isnt the answer.There has been increased security at the Moda Center since the election.MURRAYS BIG NIGHT: I was getting worried missing them early, he said about his fourth-quarter surge. I was so wide open and I wasnt hitting them so I wanted to make up for that. In addition to his top game in terms of points and 3-pointers, the rookie out of Kentucky also had a season-best five rebounds.UP NEXT:Nuggets: Denver hosts the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.Trail Blazers: Portland hosts the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday. Fake Yeezy Boost . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Cheap Fake Yeezy From China .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http://www.fakeyeezywholesale.com/ . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Discount Fake Yeezy . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Fake Yeezy Outlet . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. F1 photographer Mark Sutton talks ESPN through his favourite shots from the Singapore Grand Prix.?Eye in the skyCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm | F2.8 Shutter Speed - 1/320th of a second | Aperture - F4 | ISO - 1600This was a weird one because I went up in the flier in FP2 and was taking some good overhead shots of the final corner. Its a bit of a chore to get up there because you have to get everything scanned, but this turned out to be worth it. I hadnt been up there for a few years and as I was getting towards the top I was just taking shots as I went higher and higher.As chance would have it, one of them was Romain Grosjean sliding through the corner and I managed to get it. Annoyingly I didnt get him actually hitting the wall because one of the struts obstructed my view. A lot of people liked this shot as its a different view you dont often get to see.An early bathCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/500th of a second | Aperture - F5.6 | ISO - 1600I was up in the stands to do an atmospheric shot. I had done the grid, done the line-up shot of them all lined up for the national anthem, and literally legged it round the back to get up to this vantage point. You go across a bridge and passed hospitality but I managed to find a spot -- but when its this crowded youre worried about people around you maybe getting in the way of the shot.Luckily I had enough space to pan down the grid as they all pulled away. I didnt actually see the crash initially, I just heard the crowd screaming as it did happen, and the next minute there was a car lying in the middle of the road. Right after it happened I switched to the 500 for the shots of Nico Hulkenberg climbing out of his car and walking away. When I got back to the media centre I initially sent those shots back and then thought, I wonder if I got the crash? I looked through and sure enough I did have the sequence, which was a nice surprise and turned out to be a really good shot.Flying FerrariCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/30th of a second | Aperture - F16 | ISO - 1600This is part of Sebastian Vettels fight through the field, probably the most entertaining part of the race aside from the end. This is shot on the run down to the first corner and as soon as they go off the racing line with a full tank of fuel its bang, bang, bang with all the sparks out of the back of the car, which is very impressive visually. This is just another panned shot as hes come past me.Because I could see the sparks I dropped the shutter speed down to a 30th of a second, which is really low, focused on my spot and panned through where I thought the sparks were. It basically gives you the movement and creates an effect on the spark, it effectively enhances them as they come out the back of the car. I dont know exactly why the cars spark so much in Singapore but they have not re-layed the track since 2008 and that makes a huge difference -- something I wish was the case at other circuits in F1 these days.ddddddddddddPre-race pleasantries?Camera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm | F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/30th of a second | Aperture - F16 | ISO - 1600This one was a bit strange. Lewis Hamilton came onto the grid really, really late. You could see he was a bit tense, I got a shot of him climbing into the car and then he got out again, took the helmet off and spoke to his engineers. Initially I thought that would be it because most of the drivers run off to the toilet before the grid but he didnt, he stayed there.The chairman of Manchester City was there as well, and he shook Lewis hand, and then Rio Ferdinand saw him and called over. They must have been talking for five-ten seconds and I was just shooting as they spoke, I probably got six frames. Its a nice picture and its good to see a bit of emotion between them, smiles on the faces, but youre always looking for these moments between the drivers and other sports people and dignitaries on the grid.Chase Carey gets himself acquaintedCamera - Nikon | D5 Lens - Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 | Shutter Speed - 1/250th | Aperture - F6.3 | ISO - 1600I didnt see Chase Carey on the Friday but I know he got absolutely mobbed when he arrived. This was on Saturday, I was wandering around the paddock and suddenly Carey turned up with an entourage which included CVCs Donald Mackenzie. He was being shown around and introduced to various people and Ron Dennis came over to say hello before the Honda CEO Takahiro Hachigo came over as well.There was a funny moment when Carey said Its a really good race you put on here, despite the fact Hachigo works for Honda and not the grand prix! Clearly hes having a steep learning curve. It was interesting to see how much attention there was around him and to see Bernie Ecclestones reaction to it all, I dont think hes used to not being the centre of attention in the paddock.Back on topCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 500mm F4 | Shutter Speed - 1/500th of a second | ISO - 1600This is becoming Nico Rosbergs trademark podium jump. Its always a good shot, one I got after doing the finish shot along the main straight. There were supposed to be fireworks going off down the main straight but they didnt seem to work! So I did that, and I thought right, this is a good chance to run down to the podium, so I picked up my kit and ran down to the end.I managed to get a great spot. You need to be ready for Rosbergs jump shot because he does it every race. I got the 500 lens out and sure enough he came in, waved to the crowd and then jumped. I shot about eight frames within a split second and it gets a great shot. There were some guys next to me taking pictures on their phones and I showed them how much better the shots are from the camera but its great they let fans get so close to the action. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz