Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

12.08.2019 04:07
All wagers at -110 odds and for 1 unit unles Antworten

s otherwise noted. My picks are in bold Calvin Ridley Womens Jersey , with that team’s spread attached. Visit Odds Shark for updated lines throughout each game week.Season record ATS: 135-108 (55.6%) (+1625)Last week I went 11-10. I beat the closing line consistently, including across some key numbers, and no bet finished more than 0.5 points against me as compared to the closing line.I often tell readers that the best bets can be found in the opening lines on Sunday afternoons. Lines tend to be sharper after they’ve been bet all week. Most of my plays are made early in the week. Note that some of the lines below have since changed.Of course, if you’re trying to bet thousands of dollars on each game, the low limits (typically $250-500 max bets per game) early in the week can be a hindrance, but I’m figuring most of my readership is playing $100 per game or less. Bet Online and Bookmaker usually have the first odds up, around 3:30 each Sunday.Because I make these wagers throughout the week, I order them by when they were made. Picks made Friday, November 16Boise State at New Mexico +20 (-105) (Friday game): Boise is a good football team, but this is a lot of points to lay in what should be a low-possession game. Cincinnati at UCF -7: Cincinnati has been great to this column all season, thanks in large part to its excellent defense. But look closer. Which passing offense has Cincinnati faced which is good? I’ll wait.FIU -5.5 (-111) at Charlotte: I have also been on Charlotte a lot this year, getting FIU at under a touchdown is too much value to pass up.New Mexico State +24 at BYU: This is an example of patience. I said I wouldn’t bet this until it hit 24. Now it has. Arkansas +21.5 at Mississippi State: This is a bit of a sandwich spot for MSU, as it just came off playing Alabama and has the Egg Bowl on deck. Oh, and MSU struggles to score points. San Diego State at Fresno State -13: Fresno should be able to shut down the SDSU offense, giving its own offense enough chances to win by 20+. UNLV +6.5 (+100) at Hawaii: I’ve been waiting for this to get to seven all week, but I’ll take this anyhow. UNLV with Armani Rogers is such a different team. Picks made Sunday, November 11Miami Ohio +9 at NIU (Wednesday): Miami Ohio at a TD or better is a play for me. FAU at North Texas -3 (Thursday): Beware, FAU seems to have hit its stride in recent weeks. But I have to take North Texas at a field goal or better.Tulane +13陆 at Houston (Thursday): Tulane should not be catching close to two touchdowns.Michigan State -2 at Nebraska: Nebraska has been hot lately Youth Calvin Ridley Jersey , but this defense for MSU is one of the best it will have seen.Miami Florida -3 (-115) at Virginia Tech: Virginia Tech’s defense is not good, and Miami’s is. I expect Miami to get enough stops to pull away. Texas State +23 at Troy: Texas State is an improving team, and should be able to hang for a while at least. Louisiana Tech at Southern Miss +2: Southern Miss could easily be favored here, so taking two points at home is obvious.Rice +43.5 at LSU: LSU just played Alabama and a difficult road game at Arkansas. Now it has Texas A&M on deck. What a time to rest players. Tulsa +4.5 at Navy: Navy’s defense is awful. I do not trust it to get stops. This is not an endorsement of Tulsa. Stanford -1.5 at Cal: Cal’s defense is strong, but I cannot pass up the chance to take the Cardinal at under a field goal.Northwestern at Minnesota +3: Minnesota should have a great shot for the upset.UTSA at Marshall -22: I trust Marshall and think they’ll get the win by 30+. Utah State -26 (-115) at Colorado State: Colorado State is very bad, and this is an auto bet for me at anything under 28. Liberty +33 at Auburn: Liberty is a plucky underdog, and Auburn is in a great letdown/look-ahead spot with Georgia in the rear-view and Alabama on deck. Middle Tennessee State +14.5 (-105) at Kentucky: MTSU is solid, and why on earth is Kentucky being trusted to lay double digits? Massachusetts +45 at Georgia: Georgia has Georgia Tech on deck, and UMass is good enough to score seven to ten. Texas Tech -4.5 at Kansas State: I did not want to bet on Jett Duffy, but this line is ridiculous. Anything single digits would be a play. Virginia +7 (+100) at Georgia Tech: GT has looked great, but catching a touchdown at even money is too much to pass up. And UVA has had two weeks to prep given that it just played Liberty. Pitt at Wake Forest +7: The Pitt train keeps robbing me, but I thought I adjusted my numbers enough, and Wake Forest is still a play.What do you like this week? After Twitter decided that the Falcons have the NFL’s best WR in Julio Jones, it’s worth taking a closer look at the Falcons’ WR corps as a whole. Does Atlanta possess the league’s best WR group heading into 2019?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Falcoholican Atlanta Falcons communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsLibraryFalconsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Do the Falcons have the NFL’s best WR corps?New,32commentsAfter Twitter decided that the Falcons have the NFL’s best WR in Julio Jones, it’s worth taking a closer look at the Falcons’ WR corps as a whole. Does Atlanta possess the league’s best WR group heading into 2019?EDTShareTweetShareShareDo the Falcons have the NFL’s best WR corps?Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsThere’s been a lot of healthy (and not so healthy) debate on Twitter recently about whether or not the Falcons have the NFL’s best WR in Julio Jones. After much deliberation, it was decided by NFL fans that Julio was indeed the best—followed very closely by Houston’s DeAndre Hopkins.With that knowledge in our pocket, what about the claim that the Falcons’ might have the best WR corps in the NFL altogether? SB Nation’s Christian D’Andrea put the Falcons at the top of his WR corps power rankings Calvin Ridley Men Jersey , and here was his justification:It’s an interesting question to ponder. Many Falcons fans, myself included, felt that Atlanta’s WR corps was certainly up there in terms of power relative to the rest of the league. I don’t think anyone could argue that the Falcons’ receivers aren’t top-5 at worst, particularly when examining the entire depth chart. Keep in mind, this rating only encompasses WR—not TE or RB—though with an ascending Austin Hooper and returning Devonta Freeman, Atlanta is probably up there in that ranking as well.Let’s take a quick look at the projected WR depth chart for the Falcons to see how they stack up against the rest of the NFL.WR1: Julio JonesAs we’ve just established, Julio Jones is the best WR in football. Having the best WR in the league as your WR1 already gives you a significant leg up on the competition.WR2: Calvin RidleyRidley has perhaps the most potential of any WR2 heading into the 2019 season, coming off an electric 2018 that saw him post a ridiculous 10 TDs. The scary part is, Ridley was still adjusting to the game and had his fair share of mistakes. In his second year, Ridley is primed for another excellent season. and Julio as the NFL’s best duo.WR3: Mohamed SanuWith Ridley ascending, that bumps veteran Mohamed Sanu down to the WR3 spot—which is just fine in my eyes. Sanu is a big, imposing, and physical possession receiver with YAC potential. Add to that his consistent production over his tenure in Atlanta and his value as a gadget QB and you have one of the NFL’s best—and most proven—WR3s.WR4: Justin HardyJustin Hardy returned to Atlanta on a one-year deal after his rookie contract expired, making him the expected WR4. Hardy never quite lived up to the hype of the WR with the most catches in NCAA history, but he’s been at worst a solid possession guy with plus ability in the red zone.WR5: Russell GageAt this point is where you start to veer off into the unknown for most WR corps. A Day 3 pick in 2018, Gage was very raw as a receiver coming into the NFL—and there was even the possibility of Gage cross-training at CB during OTAs and training camp. Gage managed to stick as the final WR due to his special teams acumen and athletic upside, but didn’t get many opportunities in 2018. It’s hard to say if he’ll make an impact this season, but Quinn did single Gage out as a player that’s made a significant jump from his rookie year.WR6: Marcus GreenThis year’s final draft selection Color Rush Calvin Ridley Jersey , Marcus Green was initially called a RB by Dimitroff. That was later changed to WR, but the truth is that Green is more of an all-purpose player. Green is a tremendous athlete, but small, making him a potential weapon in the slot and on gadget plays. He’s also taken plenty of carries out of the backfield, and was an elite returner in college. I’m not sure how much he’ll do on offense this year, but he’s the odds-on favorite to win the return job.The strength of this group is clearly the top-3, though Hardy is a reliable if uninspiring WR4 option. Here are the teams that I view as their top competition:Cleveland Browns (OBJ, Jarvis Landry, Antonio Callaway, Rashard Higgins)Los Angeles Rams (Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds)Philadelphia Eagles (Alshon Jeffery, DeSean Jackson, Nelson Agholor, J.J. Arcega-Whiteside)Minnesota Vikings (Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs, Laquon Treadwell)Cleveland has a lot of star power at the top in OBJ Calvin Ridley Jersey Boys , but Landry is overrated in my opinion and Callaway—while exciting—was incredibly volatile in 2018. Higgins is an upgrade over Hardy, but not enough to tip the scales in the Browns’ favor.The Rams have an impressive four-deep group, but they lack the star power at the top. Cooks is a productive WR1 and is great at what he does, but lacks the versatility of a true star like Jones or OBJ. Woods is among the best WR2s in the league—I’d still give him the edge over Ridley. Kupp is a hyper-productive possession player who is probably an upgrade over Sanu. I’m still not sure how good Josh Reynolds really is, so I’d put him in the “reliable WR4” range similar to Hardy.The Eagles have a potentially excellent four-deep WR corps. While Alshon Jeffery isn’t among the ranks of the elite WR1s, he’s still capable of putting up serious numbers. DeSean Jackson is getting up there in age, but he’s still one of the most dangerous deep receivers in the NFL. The big questions come with Nelson Agholor and rookie J.J. Arcega-Whiteside. Can Agholor get back to his productive ways this year? Can Arcega-Whiteside deliver on his potential in year 1? If so, this group will challenge for the best in the NFL.The Vikings are obviously up there because of the best WR duo in the league. It’s hard to beat the potential of Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs as your top two guys. However, after those two there just isn’t a lot there for Minnesota. Laquon Treadwell has continued to disappoint, and unless someone deeper on the depth chart makes a big leap, this WR corps as a whole can’t make the claim for the top spot.Comparing Atlanta’s receivers with these four teams, I can agree that the Falcons have a strong claim to have the NFL’s best WR corps heading into 2019. What do you think, Falcons fans? Do you agree, or would you give another team that title this season?

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz