Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

12.08.2019 03:41
The Panthers have brought back one of their key in Antworten

terior rotational pieces just as the team’s offseason programs begin."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers free agency 2019Carolina Panthers re-sign Kyle Love to a one year contractNew Stitched Vernon Butler Jersey ,27commentsThe Panthers have brought back one of their key interior rotational pieces just as the team’s offseason programs begin.EDTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers re-sign Kyle Love to a one year contractBob Donnan-USA TODAY SportsThe Carolina Panthers announced this morning that they have come to terms with unrestricted free agent Kyle Love, finally landing him back on the team he has played for the last four seasons.Love will return on a one year deal with compensation currently unknown at the time of this writing, but expected to be in the $1 million dollar range and carrying a small amount of guaranteed money. I have not been shy about my love for Kyle Love in his time with the Panthers, and he has never let me down. While certainly not a game breaker, he does provide a very consistent rotational piece in the center of our defense that can be counted on to do his job whenever he is on the field. Last season he accounted for three forced fumbles on limited reps, and tossed in his usual token amounts of tackles and sacks.Bill Streicher-USA TODAY SportsWhere he does play at a high level is in his gut, both figuratively and literally. Since the retirement of Vince Wilfork, Love has been challenging for the most impressive belly in the NFL, and one cannot underestimate the morale impact of having a real live buddha on the sidelines during games.Draft Q&A with And The Valley Shook on second round pick Donte Jackson Today I spoke with Billy Gomila of And The Valley Shook about Donte Jackson’s career as an LSU Tiger and why Panthers fans should be excited to have him come to the Carolinas. Here’s a hint, you can describe Jackson’s game in two words: versatile and physical.Cat Scratch Reader: Let’s start at the top, why should Panthers fans be excited to welcome Jackson to the Carolinas?And The Valley Shook: Donte Jackson is a fantastic athlete that can fit in a couple of roles as a cornerback Youth Taylor Moton Jersey , nickel, or safety. You won’t find many players faster than him, and he’s not afraid to stick his nose into a tackle. In my personal opinion, he’s a better fit as a safety that can roll down into slot coverage, where he can keep his eyes forward, as opposed to a true man-to-man cornerback.CSR: Jackson only had 4 interceptions in his college career, should we be worried about his ball skills?ATVS: Honestly, yes. They’re not his strong point, and that’s also why he never got involved in LSU’s return game, either. In general, he struggles turning his head and finding the ball in coverage Stitched Taylor Moton Jersey , and if he did have his eyes on the throw, he wasn’t all that great at finishing with the ball in his hands.CSR: What was Jackson’s most memorable on field moment for the Tigers?ATVS: I almost hate to lead with a negative, but in terms of the big plays, Jackson was more known for giving them up than making them. He gave up a 90-plus yard touchdown to Florida in 2016, and then the game-winner to Notre Dame in the Citrus Bowl this year, both of which involved him failing to turn and make a play on the ball, or get the receiver on the ground after the fact. Overall, he was a remarkably consistent player, and these types of plays were pretty few and far between, but when he failed, he failed big. So that’s memorable Youth Curtis Samuel Jersey , fair as that doesn’t really seem. I hate making it sound like there was more bad than good with Jackson, because that really wasn’t the case.CSR: We know Jackson has blazing speed in shorts from the NFL combine, can he out run receivers in pads, too?ATVS: It definitely does. Jackson never had trouble staying with any receiver one-on-one, and when he could play down hill he got there in a hurry.CSR: What is one thing about Jackson’s game that you won’t hear in the average scouting report?ATVS: His versatility is maybe his best quality. He can play outside corner, but I think his best fit is either as a safety in base coverage or a nickel/dime player in sub packages. In many ways, he’s a better version of ex-Tiger Jalen Mills, who has become a key contributor to the Philadelphia Eagles as a hybrid secondary guy. He can blitz, and he can play the ball when he doesn’t have to turn his head. To me, that’s something a smart defensive coordinator can absolutely work with.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz