Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

09.08.2019 14:05
oe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. [url=http:// Antworten

Roy Keane would be a good fit for Celtic if he is chosen to replace Ronny Deila, according to Republic of Ireland manager Martin ONeill. Keane, currently ONeills No 2, has not held a full managerial position since leaving Ipswich Town in 2011, but some bookmakers have suspended betting on him taking charge at the Scottish Premiership champions. The 44-year-old spoke to Celtic two years ago about the managerial vacancy to which Deila was eventually appointed. Roy Keane played 10 times for Celtic in the 2005-06 season Deila will leave Celtic following Sundays home match against Motherwell - live on Sky Sports 2 HD from midday - and ONeill is confident the former Manchester United captain could do the job if the Hoops come calling. I think Celtic is one of the great clubs in the world and I have to say that he was one of the great players in the world, so thats not a bad fit for a start, said ONeill, who won three league titles during his five years as Celtic manager. Keane will be alongside ONeill at this summers European Championship Could he do the job? I would have no problems with that whatsoever. Would he be capable of doing that? Absolutely. But as Roy said, you still have to be asked and so far, Im not so sure that thats been the case.But I dont think that he would give things up here lightly. Something would have to, as he often says, his favourite phrase, rock his boat - I think is what he says. But he has enjoyed it here. I think it has been good for him, but is he ready to go? Yes, he could very well be.Keane has served as ONeills No 2 since November 2013 and the pair have formed a solid working partnership as they have guided Ireland to this summers European Championship in France. Keane the ideal man Roy Keane is the ideal man to succeed Ronny Deila at Celtic, according to Charlie Nicholas… However, ONeill has always suspected he would ultimately lose his assistant to club management once again and insists he would not stand in his way if the opportunity came along.Asked if he still expected to be working with Keane when the World Cup qualifiers get under way next season, ONeill said: I wouldnt know, really, I certainly wouldnt know that. Anything can happen between now and the start of next season. Who can say? Leigh Griffiths scored his 40th goal of the season but it was not enough to stop Celtic losing 2-1 at St Johnstone But I think I have said to you before, I think Roy will want to go and manage in his own right and make the decisions, which is important. He has been used to making a lot of decisions throughout his life both as a player and a captain, and as a manager.I think this has been very, very good for him. Will he want to manage on his own again? Absolutely, and if an opportunity comes up, a really good opportunity, then I would wish him all the best. Also See: Keane the ideal man Celtic slip up at St Johnstone ONeill calm over Celtic link Gordon: Keane hard but fair Brian Elliott Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Shayne Gostisbehere Flyers Jersey . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/brian-propp-hockey-jersey/ . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Carter Hart Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Bernie Parent Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. METAIRIE, La. -- The New Orleans Saints have changed kickers, cutting veteran Kai Forbath on Tuesday and signing Wil Lutz, a rookie who spent the preseason with Baltimore.Lutz was a four-year kicker at Georgia State, where he also handled punts his senior season and was nominated for the Ray Guy Award.The move comes days after it appeared that Forbath, who took over as the Saints place kicker last season, had won a preseason competition with Connor Barth for his job.Lutz attempted three field goals witth the Ravens this preseason, hitting two from within 40 yards and missing one beyond 50.ddddddddddddhe Saints, who open the regular season at home Sunday against Oakland, have also cut veteran defensive back Cortland Finnegan, defensive tackle Ashaad Mabry and linebacker Tony Steward.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz