Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

13.11.2018 07:02
Its fun, exciting guys Antworten

CAMROSE, Alta. Discount San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . - Rachel Homan improved to 4-0 through round-robin play at the Canada Cup curling tournament with a 7-6 win over Val Sweeting in Draw 6 Thursday night.The win makes Homans Ottawa rink the only undefeated foursome in both the womens and mens draws.Homan had an early 3-1 lead and was up 5-2 after stealing one in the sixth but gave up a deuces to Sweeting in the eighth and 10th. Homan had to draw the four-foot in the 11th for the win.I knew the path and knew the weight and had the sweepers to get it there, Homan said of the final shot.A great game for the fans. A ton of made shots from both teams. We had to fight for every point. They played a great game and we had to play our best to win. 4-0 is definitely a good position but we want to finish strong though.Edmontons Sweeting is 2-2. She beat Olympic champion Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, 10-8 in Draw 5 earlier in the day.In the morning draw, Homan drew to the button with her final stone to score one and beat Edmontons Heather Nedohin 5-4. Nedohin now sits at 3-1 after downing Sherry Anderson (2-2), 7-4 in the late draw.Jones made a raised takeout for five in the ninth end in a 12-7 victory over Sherry Middaugh (1-3) of Coldwater, Ont., in Draw 4.Meanwhile on the mens side, Glenn Howard (3-1) of Penetanguishene, Ont., lost his first match of the tournament, 7-4 to Olympic champion Brad Jacobs (2-2) of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., in Draw 6.Jacobs scored two in the sixth end and added singles in the seventh and eighth to pull away with the victory. It was Jacobs first win of the day after falling to Brad Gushue (2-2) of St. Johns, N.L., 5-4 in the afternoon.Howard started his day with a 4-3 win over Winnipegs Mike McEwen (3-1) in Draw 5. McEwen took a 9-4 win over Jim Cotter (1-3) of Vernon, B.C., in the morning.In other action from Draw 6, Calgarys Kevin Koe improved to 2-2 with a 8-7 win over Canada (1-3), which is skipped by Calgarys John Morris. Koe scored a single in the 11th end to seal the victory. On the womens side, Middaugh of Coldwater, Ont., scored two in the 10th end to edge Alison Flaxey (0-4) of Listowel, Ont., 8-7.Round-robin play continues Friday with Draws 7, 8 and 9. Jimmie Ward Jersey . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. Kyle Juszczyk Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyssale.com/?tag=mike-person-jersey-sale . - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb.DAVIE, Fla. - With three veterans in the Miami Dolphins wide receiver unit, rookie Jarvis Landry has been emerging in the past month.Landry leads the team with 49 receptions and has been the most productive wideout recently with 24 receptions, 195 yards and four touchdowns in the last four games.I have a lot of confidence in Jarvis, quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. Hes a playmaker. ... Once you get the ball in his hands, its a chance of a touchdown every single time.In addition to Landrys production, the former second-round pick out of LSU also leads the team with 32 targets during the stretch and credits the older receivers — Mike Wallace, Brian Hartline, and Brandon Gibson — for his development.Ive learned from (Brandon Gibson), I learned from Mike, Ive learned from Brian, Landry said. I think from the other guys, it has just been picking their brain, not more of a physical thing, but more of a mental thing. As far as practice, just showing me how to practice, just showing me how to take care of my body and stuff like that has definitely been helpful.Wallace leads the Dolphins (6-5) with 592 receiving yards and seven touchdowns and trailss Landry by one catch heading into Monday nights game at the New York Jets (2-9). Terrell Owens Jersey. .With Wallace and Landry leading the way, the other receivers are looking for more production as the Dolphins rank 23rd in passing yards per game at 220.6. Hartline came into the year with back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons, but is well off the pace to make it three straight with 360 yards, Gibson has added 165, and Rishard Matthews has 106 to round out the group.Its kind of hard to keep everybody happy, Wallace said. I dont think nobodys going to be really happy, honestly, just because we have so many guys that its hard just to get off how you want to. But we appreciate having a deep receiving corps and appreciate having the guys that can play and anybody can step in. Im happy with our corps. I love our corps. I love everybody in it. Its fun, exciting guys and playmakers. Its great.Overall, coach Joe Philbin has been pleased with the play of the wideouts in recent weeks.I think weve been catching the ball relatively well and contributing in a positive manner, Philbin said. Theres still room for improvement there, but I like the group. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz