Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

11.11.2018 14:53
ere going to come and try to take it. [url=http://www.cheapn Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Chicago Bulls point guard Rajon Rondo admitted he could have handled the situation better in the wake of his one-game suspension for conduct detrimental to the team.Rondo, who was punished after a verbal altercation with assistant coach Jim Boylen during Saturdays loss to the Dallas Mavericks, spoke for the first time since missing Mondays loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.Me, as a player, as a point guard, I could have handled the situation better, Rondo said. But when I feel a certain way, Im going to speak on it. My whole thing is always for the betterment of the team. So if it comes off the wrong way or things of that nature, Im trying to work on that; but for the most part, Im not a selfish individual. I try to do whats best for the team. I try to watch film with my other teammates, as well. So its just part of the game, part of who I am.Rondo, like Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg and general manager Gar Forman, declined to go into detail about the incident.Some things happened, Rondo said. Its part of it. Well try to move forward as a team. Me personally, I addressed the team, I addressed the coaching staff. And just try to move forward.Rondo did not confirm reports that he threw a towel in Boylens face during the argument but did acknowledge that the pair had talked since Saturday.You got to look at the film, Rondo said. I dont know. You got to look at the film.Rondo said he feels his teammates and coaches were receptive to his apology and believes everybody is pulling in the same direction.Without a doubt, yeah, Rondo said. I have a good relationship with my team. Thats what I take pride in, being a great teammate ... I think were still on the same page. When you lose, things blow up a little bit out of proportion. When you win, it covers everything up, so we got to get back to winning, winning basketball.I think were playing the right way; its just we have to find ways to get consecutive stops. We cant dig a hole on the road early. We have to get back in transition, we have to communicate, we have to talk better. And take better shots, being able to have the floor balance and get back in transition.Bulls teammates and coaches have repeatedly praised Rondo since he signed with the Bulls over the summer, and they were happy to have him back on the floor during Tuesdays loss to the?Pistons?in Detroit.It was good, Bulls guard Dwyane Wade said of having Rondo back. Thats our starting point guard. We need veteran guys on this team. We need our bodies. Hes our leader today, so when we got down early, he was the one who kept talking to us defensively. Hes so smart out there on the floor, takes certain things away, get out in open transition. The reason we got back in the game, he did a good job of leading us in those moments.Rondo, who has now been suspended seven times since 2012 for a variety of reasons, didnt seem too concerned about how his latest setback would affect his image.People want to write what they write, Rondo said. Im OK with where I am in my life and what I bring to this team.Rondo seemed reflective at times during his five-minute postgame news conference.Am I too smart for my own good? he said, while repeating a question. I dont think so. I always try to increase my intelligence. Im always trying to learn the game. I love to listen to peoples opinions. They might say 10 things, and nine might be bulls---, but the one thing I can learn from I always try to pick that up, put it into my game.Rondo has always been considered one of the most cerebral players in the league by his peers. He showed no trepidation in answering questions, even joking that reporters should have talked to him before Mondays game while he was working out in the Bulls practice facility.I dont really read the papers, Rondo said. I dont have Instagram or social media, so whatever you guys write, good luck with what youre writing. Im going to continue to work as hard as I can to be the best player for this team and try to lead the right way. Nike Air Max Wholesale .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap Air Max Shoes Store . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. http://www.wholesaleairmax.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Wholesale Nike Shoes . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Jim Harbaugh will see a close friend and former comrade on the other sideline Saturday, but game day is not usually a time for the intense Michigan coach to play nice.The Wolverines are ranked No. 3 in the initial College Football Playoff rankings and Harbaughs squad cant afford a stumble when it hosts improving Maryland in Saturdays Big Ten contest (3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN) at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor.First-year Terrapins coach DJ Durkin did an exceptional job running Michigans defense during Harbaughs first season at the helm and is now working on establishing Maryland (5-3, 2-3) as a viable program. Durkin also was on Harbaughs Stanford staff from 2007-09.An upset at the famed Big House would rate as Durkins first signature win as a head coach.As a competitor, you look at things as a great challenge. Thats why you want to go play against the best and see how you measure up, Durkin said at a press conference. Thats the approach weve got to take. We certainly understand what theyre capable of. Thats what makes it fun. Thats why you want to play in these types of games and be a part of this conference.Durkin credits Harbaugh for aiding his development as a coach -- theres a long list of things that Ive learned from him, certainly, he said -- and Harbaugh was only too happy to shower him with praise early in the week.Hes done a fabulous job, Harbaugh said at a press conference. Ive always respected DJ as a tremendous competitor at the highest level. You see the energy, you see the strength, you see the competitiveness, execution on the field.The flip side of that is that we know this will be a big game, a championship game. This will be a real test for our club.The Wolverines (8-0, 5-0) hold a one-game lead over Ohio State and Penn State in the Big Tens East division. The stakes were already high but the initial rankings made the task even clearer.Alabama and Clemson are ranked ahead of Michigan in the CFP rankings with Texas A&M and Washington looming right behind. But Ohio State is No. 6 and it reasons that the loser of the Michigan-Ohio State contest later this month will be all but eliminated from one of the four spots.That means the Wolverines need to avoid upset attempts in coming weeks and keep their record unscathed as long as possible.Michigan possesses one of the nations top defenses but a closer-than-expected 32-23 victory againnst Michigan State last Saturday, and the high number of yards allowed, prompted some concern.ddddddddddddMichigan was allowing a national-best 207.9 yards per game entering the contest against the Spartans. That figure now stands at 231.3 after the defensive unit allowed 401 yards to the Spartans, a teetering squad that lost their sixth consecutive game.I think this was probably one of our worst games, senior cornerback Jourdan Lewis said. The first drive, they did some perimeter-running -- stuff we hadnt seen yet. We calmed down and then just took our foot off the pedal and stopped concentrating. Thats what happened.That shouldnt have been close. And we made it close because we didnt execute.The play of Lewis and sophomore outside linebacker Jabrill Peppers (team-best 12.5 tackles for losses) are among the reasons for why the Wolverines lead the nation in total defense, scoring defense (11.6 points per game) and passing defense (120.1).Maryland, which has lost three of its last four games, relies heavily on the ground attack of sophomore Ty Johnson (624 yards, 10.4 average) and true freshman Lorenzo Harrison (575 yards, 7.3 average). Senior quarterback Perry Hills passed for 1,070 yards and 10 touchdowns against only three interceptions.The Terrapins, who allowed a season worst for points in last Saturdays 42-36 loss to Indiana, will try to slow a Michigan attack that has topped 40 six times. Junior weak-side linebacker Shane Cockerille has a team-best 73 tackles and junior outside linebacker Jesse Aniebonam leads the squad with 5.5 sacks.Wolverines sophomore quarterback Wilton Speight has passed for 1,691 yards and 13 touchdowns against three interceptions while senior receiver Amara Darboh has 38 receptions for 664 yards and five touchdowns after accumulating a career-best 165 yards against Michigan State.Slowing down the Michigan offense will be necessary if Maryland is to pull off the upset. And Terrapins senior defensive end Roman Braglio is relishing the chance.Its definitely an opportunity of a lifetime to do that, Braglio said. Were going to take full advantage of it. Theyve got a big target on their back. Thats what happens when youre at the top of the mountain. Were going to come and try to take it. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz