Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

09.08.2019 04:51
Questions.Who was your favorite player growing up? Pence:?I had several. I liked the fast guys. Rickey Henderson, Kenny Lofton, Antworten

Did you know Hunter Pence was a big Harry Potter fan? Find out what else the San Francisco Giants outfielder thinks about his teammates, the media and performance-enhancing drugs in the latest Burning Questions.Who was your favorite player growing up? Pence:?I had several. I liked the fast guys. Rickey Henderson, Kenny Lofton, Devon White. And Jim Thome -- he was the one non-fast guy.Who is your favorite player to watch today -- not a teammate? Pence:?Shoot, theres a lot of really good players. I like [Josh] Donaldson. Hes so powerful. Hes just such a good hitter. Hes got power to all fields. Hes got speed. He makes crazy defensive plays.Who is your most underrated teammate? Pence:?Aw, man. All of em. Theyre all underrated. Theyre all way better than people realize. Except for me.Whats the most annoying question you are asked by the media?Pence:?None of em. Every question is important because its important to that reporter. Really, were kind of like poets. We just gotta write a story, because you saw what happened. When yall come in and ask us, we just gotta re-explain something that happened that we cant really explain. So were just storytellers.One rule you would change? Pence:?I think its pretty good the way it is. I like the way they have it. I dont want them to change the strike zone. I think they should keep the strike zone the way it is. Im not so happy about all the clocks. Its weird. They want to speed up the game, but then they want more offense. A lot of the drama is in the time in between, the thinking and the process and the chess match. So theres a lot of that buildup that, if youre rushing the game, you dont get the magnificence. I understand the time in between innings, but between pitches and stuff, theres a lot of process, especially in big moments. Theres something special about the time in between.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, the league? Pence:?All of the above. Little bit of everything. I just let it police itself. I dont try to do any policing. Just play the game and not worry about how anybody else is playing the game. Just worry about competing to win.How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Pence:?I think weve progressed a lot. Theres a tremendous amount of testing, and Im all for it. The more testing, the merrier. Keep it clean. Its good for the health of all of us. Im very grateful that theyre doing that.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you? Pence:?I enjoy Harry Potter, card games and all that stuff. Magic gathering, Dungeons & Dragons. I love the imagination. I prefer the Potter movies over the book because most of my reading is self-help stuff, like psychology and philosophy and all that stuff. But we did buy the new book. My favorite movie scene is when Voldemort and Dumbledore battle. I dont remember which one its in, but that was my favorite scene by far. Swell Jälleenmyyjät .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Swell Bottle Suomi .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.swellbottlesuomi.com/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Swell Vesipullo . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Swell Juomapullo . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, tight end Jimmy Graham and right guard Germain Ifedi are all expected to start Sunday against the New York Jets, coach Pete Carroll said.Wilson suffered a sprained MCL in his left knee in Week 3, but he was not on Fridays injury report.He made it through and had his best week since the first week before he tweaked his ankle [in Week 1], Carroll said Friday. He looked really good.Graham had six catches for 100 yards and a touchdown last week in a win over San Francisco, but he suffered back spasms Thursday and is listed as questionable. Carroll said Grahaam will not be limited at all against the Jets.ddddddddddddHes had a great return, Carroll said. Hes really game-ready to go now. Hes had enough plays and games and enough action where theres no restriction on him in any way.Graham did not participate in Thursdays practice but was a full participant Friday.Ifedi, the teams first-round pick, has been sidelined with a high ankle sprain suffered before Week 1. He will make his debut and replace JMarcus Webb at right guard. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz