Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Demos
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

08.08.2019 09:14
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. [url=http://www.swellbottlesuomi.com/]Swell Suomi[/url] . -- Down by 25 in the second quarter, the Indiana P Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Swell Suomi . -- Down by 25 in the second quarter, the Indiana Pacers still had plenty of time. "We needed a little reminder of what we are playing for here," coach Frank Vogel said. The Pacers responded with one of the most impressive comebacks of the NBA season, catching the Detroit Pistons in the fourth quarter and eventually pulling away in overtime for a 112-104 victory Saturday night. Indiana leads Miami by 3 1/2 games in the race for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Paul George had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists for the Pacers. "We knew this was going to be a long game," George said. "We knew we had a chance to come back and we just had to take small steps. We had to chip away and get this win." Josh Smith scored 23 points for the Pistons, who lost star centre Andre Drummond in the first quarter to a neck injury. Drummond was able to walk off with some assistance and was a bit sore after the game. "Just a little bit of a scare," Drummond said. "Its hard for me to make moves left and right sometimes, but it shouldnt be anything that should stop me from the next few days." Evan Turner added 20 points for the Pacers, and David West scored six of his 15 points in overtime. Detroit led 56-31 in the second quarter but couldnt hold on. The Pistons trail Atlanta by five games for the final playoff spot in the East. It was the second-biggest comeback victory in the NBA this season, according to STATS. Golden State rallied from 27 down against Toronto on Dec. 3. "Really proud of our guys," Vogel said. "I did not like the deficit we built especially in that first half, but we stayed with the game and came back with better energy." Drummond, Detroits promising second-year centre, left with 6:32 remaining in the first quarter. He appeared to be hit in the head inadvertently by the Pacers Roy Hibbert during a scramble near the basket. "I got my hand on the ball and the ball rolled between my legs," Drummond said. "I reached down and came up and I ended up, my head hit Roy Hibbert in his thigh and sent a shock throughout my whole body." Drummond stayed down through an entire timeout. A stretcher was eventually brought onto the court, but he was able to get up and walk off toward the tunnel. Even without him, Detroit dominated the first half. A putback dunk by Jonas Jerebko pushed the lead to 25, and it was 60-41 at halftime. The Pacers started the second half with eight straight points, and George scored 14 points in the third quarter. Detroit led 79-73 after three. It was tied at 83 when Smith put Detroit back ahead with a layup. Then Detroits Greg Monroe and Indianas Luis Scola became entangled, leading to a brief skirmish and technical fouls on both players. A three-point play by Turner put Indiana ahead, but the Pacers couldnt shake the Pistons, and George missed a jumper from the left elbow that could have won the game at the end of regulation. "I thought we had a good stand at the end," Detroit interim coach John Loyer said. "They put it in their best players hands. I thought we did a pretty good job contesting the shot." It was 100-all heading into overtime. With Indiana up 104-102, West made a couple jumpers to give the Pacers a six-point lead. "In the overtime we just tried to get good quality looks," West said. "We didnt want to turn the ball over and we just wanted to make sure we got quality looks at the rim." NOTES: It was Indianas 17th victory of the season when trailing at halftime. ... Andrew Bynum scored 15 points with nine rebounds in 20 minutes for the Pacers. ... Detroit came into the game averaging an NBA-best 52.7 points in the paint. Indiana was allowing an NBA-low 35.4. Both teams ended up with 46 on Saturday. Swell Juomapullo . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Swell Pullo Suomi .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. http://www.swellbottlesuomi.com/ . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists.Randy Orton will wrestle Bray Wyatt at Smackdowns No Mercy pay-per-view on Sunday, October 9, WWE has confirmed. Orton was scheduled to fight Wyatt at Backlash on September 11 but he was left unable to compete after being attacked by Wyatt backstage earlier in the night.The Viper responded by hitting The Eater of Worlds with an RKO and costing him his match against Kane and the Superstars have been at odds ever since. Order WWE No Mercy Click here to buy October 9 PPV online Wyatt challenged Orton to find him backstage during Tuesdays edition of Smackdown, with The Apex Predator subsequently searching throughout the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.Orton and Wyatts encounter is one of a number of matches on the No Mercy card, with AJ Styles also poised to defend the WWE World Championship against Dean Ambrose and John Cena.Plus, Dolph Ziggler will challenge The Miz for the Intercontinental Title - with the stipulation that should he lose he will quit WWE for good. Watch the Ryder Cup on NOW TV Get a NOW TV Week Pass for £10.99. No contract. WWE No Mercy is live on Sky Sports Box Office from 1am on Sunday, October 9 (Monday morning) - the show is priced £14.95 for customers in the United Kingdom and €21.95 for viewers in the Republic of Ireland.WWE No Mercy booking detailsONLINE: Visit this link: https://my.sky.com/orderboxoffice/PHONE: UK viewers can call 03442 410 888 to book WWE No Mercy, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for tellephone bookings). Swell Bottle Suomi. REMOTESky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE No Mercy. Take a look back at this week’s WWE Smackdown in a handy 60 seconds. Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and the WWE No Mercy. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator.Watch every minute of the Ryder Cup, plus Premier League football and the Malaysia Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: How to order WWE No Mercy WWE No Mercy preview WATCH: Smackdown in 60 seconds WWE on Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz