Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Demos
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

08.08.2019 09:13
with confidence these days Antworten

From one national open to another, the focus shifts from Royal Liverpool to Royal Montreal for the Canadian Open, where Graham DeLaet, David Hearn and Mike Weir lead a contingent of 19 hometown hopefuls on a quest to end a 60-year drought. Mesut Ozil Arsenal Jersey . Watch coverage of the first two rounds live on TSN and TSN GO on Thursday and Friday beginning at 3pm et/Noon pt. The weight of becoming the first Canadian winner since Pat Fletcher in 1954 will remain at the forefront of the tournament until the streak is broken, but the consensus among the Canucks, as Weyburn, Sask. native Graham DeLeat so eloquently puts it, is to "just play golf." "I think a lot of times we put a little too much pressure on ourselves so maybe this year I can just let it all go … and be contention," he said. "Thats all you can ask for and hopefully we get it done Sunday afternoon." DeLaet, the highest ranked Canadian on the World Golf Ranking at 38, was anything but close to ending the drought last year at Oakville, Ont.s Glen Abbey golf course. He shot a 1-over in the first two rounds to miss the cut. David Hearn and Mike Weir fared much better, finishing at 4-under and 3-under, respectively. Weir has sniffed PGA victory on home soil before, falling in a three-hole playoff to Vijay Singh at the 2004 Bell Canadian Open – the closest any Canadian has come since Fletcher. "I was very close one time and not too far away a couple of other times, so Id like to just get myself in that position again and see if something wood be different this time," Weir said. "Id love to do it and if I dont do it, I want one of the other Canadians to do it but it is in the back of our minds, wed like to break that streak." Hearn looks to have the most going for him as far as his game is concerned. He was a late inclusion into last weeks British Open – his first appearance – after former champ Mark Calcavecchia was forced to withdraw due to travel issues. Although the Brampton, Ontario native wasnt close to Rory McIlroys winning score of 17-under, his 3-under was an honourable showing for a first foray into Open Championship waters. "It was pretty exciting for me to get that opportunity last week and be in my first Open Championship," Hearn said. "The spectators and the fans over there were unbelievably receptive. The golf course was truly unique for me and unique experience to play something so different." The change of scenery from the treacherous links to luscious parkland golf could be troublesome for some golfers, but Hearn isnt interested in focusing on course specifics. "Good golf is still good golf and good shots get rewarded, so I feel like, myself, Im playing really good golf and I controlled my ball really well last week and if I do a lot of those things again out here this week I think its going to be a good week," Hearn said. And even if Hearn was interested in discussing the intricacies of playing at Royal Montreal, his frame of reference may be a little small. Well, actually, non-existent. "Ive heard great things. … The last time the Open was here was 2001 and I had just turned pro, so I wasnt playing in the event yet," Hearn said. "From what I understand its a very traditional golf course – very narrow off the tee and small greens – so all of those things suit my game very well." As for the streak, Hearn wasnt getting into specifics on that either. “I think theres a tremendous amount of talent on tour right now. Graham, myself and Mike have been really close within the last couple of years for winning an event. Outside of us there are still a tremendous number of players behind that that have the ability to win a tournament any given week,” he said. “You just never know whos going to be good that week and weve got enough Canadians in this field that its going to happen soon." Emiliano Martinez Arsenal Jersey . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world. Arsenal Jerseys .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. http://www.arsenalsoccerproshop.com/Authentic-Lucas-Torreira-Arsenal-Jersey/ . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other.BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Belgium coach Marc Wilmots picked Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj for his World Cup squad on Tuesday, three weeks after the teenager had chosen to play for the countrys national team. The 19-year-old Januzaj was born in Brussels with Balkan heritage and has played for United since 2011. He was able to pick several nations for international duty, including Albania and Kosovo. "He is a top talent and has such exceptional qualities. He can play several positions," Wilmots said. The coach also included another 19-year-old, forward Divock Origi of French team Lille, for the biggest surprise on his squad. Stephan Lichtsteiner Jersey. Wilmots included Origi after Aston Villa forward Christian Benteke ruptured his Achilles tendon last month. "He has great potential," Wilmots said. "He has Bentekes profile. It is easy to target him." Wilmots announced a 24-man team, but said the number of goalkeepers would be reduced from four to three based on the availability of Koen Casteels. Januzaj joins other talented youngsters in the squad, including goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois and playmaker Eden Hazard. At the World Cup, Belgium will face Russia, South Korea and Algeria in Group H. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz