Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.08.2019 04:14
umbler Wit[/url] . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64- Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Star Nationals right fielder Bryce Harper sat out Friday nights 8-5 loss to the Atlanta Braves with a neck injury, his fourth straight missed appearance.?Manager Dusty Baker said Harper was slated to see a chiropractor Friday, noting that the All-Stars condition has improved but not to a point where he was ready to play.?Asked whether the disabled list was a possibility, Baker was noncommittal.I hope not, he said. Wed probably have to make a decision within a few days, because were going short. But right now, with the progress hes making, we havent discussed that.Nationals general manager Mike Rizzo, meanwhile, denied a report that Harper has been playing through injury for much of the season.Citing a source close to the team, SI.com reported that Harper has spent the past two months plagued by a previously undisclosed shoulder injury that is now affecting his neck.The report is inaccurate, Rizzo said prior to Washingtons series opener against the Atlanta Braves. I just asked Bryce Harper, the training staff and our medical staff, and he hasnt had a right shoulder injury. Hes got a stiff neck that weve been treating.Like Baker, Rizzo expressed little concern that the injury is long term.?I have a low level of concern, Rizzo said. Its day-to-day, so were going to take it day-to-day. If it was a DL-warranted injury, hed be on the DL.Harper left Saturdays 7-1 loss to the San Francisco Giants after the sixth inning. Following the game, he said his neck had been bothering him for a few days. Since then, the Nationals -- who had off-days both Monday and Thursday -- have won two of three games without Harper. On the season, theyre now 6-2 when the 2015 National League MVP doesnt play.?Harper is mired in an extended slump that has dropped his average to .233, nearly 100 points lower than the .330 he hit last year, and the lowest his average has been since the second week of the 2015 season. Since the beginning of June, his .362 slugging percentage ranks 70th out of 82 qualified NL hitters.In Harpers absence, veteran reserve Chris Heisey and rookie Brian Goodwin have combined to go 1-for-10 with four strikeouts. Goodwin was listed as the starting right fielder for Fridays game. Hydro Flask Wide Mouth 40 OZ W/ Straw Lid Flamingo . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Hydro Flask Beer & Wine 10 oz Wine Tumbler Wit . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http://www.hydroflasknederland.com/hydro-flask-standard-mouth-18-oz-zwart.html . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Hydro Flask Beer & Wine 10 oz Wine Tumbler Munt . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Hydro Flask Beer & Wine 10 oz Wine Tumbler Munt . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Formula One could one day fall victim to a cyber-security attack because teams are not taking the threat seriously, according to Acronis CEO Serguei Beloussov.Beloussov, whose data support and protection company currently works to protect the Toro Rosso team, thinks there is a lax attitude in the paddock about security. The Russian thinks it is only a matter of time before someone targets an F1 team.In an interview with F1 journalist James Allen on his blog, he said: I am surprised there are very little security concerns in Formula One, so somehow I guess Formula One is not a big target, for now. It is surprising for me because I am very familiar with the underworld of computer security and everybody is a target.For example, us, we get security attaccks every day [as do] Microsoft, Google, anybody.dddddddddddd.Beloussov went on to explain why it would be easy for such an attack to be carried out.It is relatively easy to attack sensors (on cars). I technically and mechanically understand how to do it and Im surprised that nobody hacks in. Im on the white side of this, but I think it will be a concern and there are definitely [needs for] encryption and protection of data to make it better for Toro Rosso and hopefully for other teams.But protecting their networks and protecting their systems, I think that should also be a concern [for the teams] and it is not right now. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz