Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.08.2019 04:13
in Englands 37-21 victory over Australia was a nod to Billy Vunipola and their one-sided battles on a video game.Vunipola misse Antworten

Ben Youngs has revealed his try-scoring celebration in Englands 37-21 victory over Australia was a nod to Billy Vunipola and their one-sided battles on a video game.Vunipola missed the conclusion to the autumn internationals after undergoing knee surgery, but remained with the squad and was present at Twickenham for the four-try rout of the Wallabies.The third was a moment of individual brilliance from Youngs, who took a quick-tap penalty and dummied opposite number Nick Phipps using Marland Yarde as the bait before racing over with arms outstretched.Me and Billy have spent a fair amount of hours while in camp playing FIFA and I normally beat him 8-0 and give a good celebration like that. So that was a little shout-out to him as he was with the team still, Youngs said.Obviously Im pleased to have scored but the main thing is the result. Marland was outside me and hed already scored so I wasnt going to give it to him.The opportunity arose, I took it. Obviously had Marland not been there the defender wouldnt have fallen for the dummy. Michael Porter Jersey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Allen Iverson Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Carmelo-Anthony-Jersey/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Nikola Jokic Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. NEW YORK -- Jerome Frink and Iverson Fleming each scored 16 points, and Jashaun Agosto made four free throws in a 25-second span to help LIU Brooklyn past Loyola 65-61 on Wednesday night.Agosto, a 5-foot-11, 150-pound freshman from Seattle, drove the lane, drew a foul and made both free throws to give the Blackbirds a 61-59 lead with 1:28 left.Off a Loyola miss, Agosto on a two-on-one fast break again drew contact and made both free throws with 1:03 to go to make it 63-59.The Greyhounds failed to convertt on a layup attempt with 10 seconds to play down 63-61.dddddddddddd Fleming added a pair of free throws with eight seconds left for the games final margin.Agosto finished with 12 points and shot 5 for 6 from the free throw line. LIU Brooklyn (2-0) shot 21 for 50 (42 percent) from the floor.Andre Walker led Loyola (1-2) with 21 points and was 12 for 13 from the free throw line. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz