Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.08.2019 04:11
ed to carve a path to the semifinals after Thursdays straight-sets win against Simona Halep. Cibulkovas impressive game is much Antworten

In another lifetime, Josh Mansour wouldve been playing with a Teddy instead of a Matty. And the NRL world wouldve been a vastly different place.But the Penrith star insists he has no regrets turning down a lucrative NRL offer from Ricky Stuart in 2014 to become one of his cornerstones in Canberra.Both Mansour and Wests Tigers star James Tedesco were brazenly photographed touring the nations capital two years ago that wouldve jump-started Stuarts rebuild of the Green Machine.However the pair, both of whom made their NSW State of Origin debuts this year, ultimately turned him down.With me and Teddy there, we wouldve changed their backline, Mansour told AAP ahead of Saturdays semi-final between the Panthers and Raiders at GIO Stadium.But you know what, those guys they have got down there have been outstanding this year and Im sure theyll keep performing for that team.Its crazy when you think about it now. But at the end of the day, I dont regret the decision I made.He recalled making the tough phone call to Stuart two years ago, when he explained that he simply couldnt move further away from his family in Sydney.The winger opted to remain with the Panthers, continuing a blossoming career that has included a Kangaroos jumper two years ago, and a maiden Blues jumper this year.It was difficult to knock him back. At the time, I thought of Ricky an outstanding coach and has done great things for that club, Mansour said.But family was the most important factor in my decision. I just couldnt go away from that. He understood totally and Im really pleased with that.My heart was here.His career trajectory has only steepened since his Blues debut, leading his side to a stirring elimination final victory over Canterbury that has catapulted them into premiership contention.His combination with skipper Matt Moylan in particular was at its flamboyant best on Sunday, and both could now be in line to make the Kangaroos squad for Octobers Four Nations tour.Ive got to credit (Moylans) silky hands - they have rubbed off on me. The teams performance has allowed me to play the way Im playing. And Im just playing whats in front of me, he said. Andrea Barzagli Juventus Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Mario Mandzukic Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Alex-Sandro-Jersey/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Daniele Rugani Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. SINGAPORE -- The weeklong round-robin stage is over at the WTA Finals, and were down to the final four.What should we expect and who will prevail? We break it down:Svetlana Kuznetsova versus Dominika Cibulkova (Watch on ESPN3, Saturday, 4 a.m. ET)?Case for Kuznetsova: This week marked Svetlana Kuznetsovas first WTA Finals appearance since 2009, which is also the last time she ranked in the top 10. Her journey has been fascinating to follow, as she became the last player to qualify into this eight-player competition upon successful defense of her Moscow title last Saturday.The Russian is responsible for the two most dramatic matches of the round-robin contest. In her first two encounters, she beat Agnieszka Radwanska and Karolina Pliskova, both in three thrilling sets. (Kuznetsova also made headlines when she chopped off of a portion of her braided hair because it was getting in the way.) However, the four weeks of chasing the WTA Finals berth finally took its toll in her third round-robin match Friday, where she hit the wall against Garbine Muguruza. Kuznetsova remains the top seed in her group, but the question lingers: Is she too physically spent to turn it around without a day off?Case for Cibulkova: This is a big month for Cibulkova, who posted a career-high No. 8 ranking and is making her WTA Finals debut. Miraculously, she dropped her first two matches but managed to carve a path to the semifinals after Thursdays straight-sets win against Simona Halep. Cibulkovas impressive game is much bigger than her stature.Shes incredibly fit and a spark plug on the court. Shes versatile with powerful shot-making capabilities and can threaten any opponent across the net. CCibulkova holds a 5-3 career edge over Kuznetsova, including a win in their latest encounter, in the Wuhan semifinals a few weeks ago.ddddddddddddPrediction: Cibulkova in two setsAngelique Kerber versus Agnieszka Radwanska (Watch on ESPN3, Saturday, 7 a.m. ET)?Case for Kerber: The Kerber story this season is pretty simple when you break it down: With two Grand Slam titles, an appearance in another major final and an Olympic silver medal, she is the undeniable world No. 1. Hard to believe, but before 2016, Kerber appeared in the WTA Finals three times and never once successfully made it beyond the round-robin stage.This year, she was unstoppable in posting a perfect 3-0 record en route to the semifinals. Kerbers inventive shot-making and ability to use an opponents pace makes her perhaps the most well-rounded player in the game. Plus, she wants to prove once again why she is the No. 1 player in the land. Dont expect any kind of letdown from Kerber.Case for Radwanska: As the WTA Finals defending champion, Radwanska has a lot at stake in the semifinals. Last year, she became the only player to take home the season-ending trophy after finishing the round-robin stage 1-2. This year, she went 2-1, losing only to Kuznetsova. Radwanska has excellent shot placement, nimble touch and delivers deft drop shots to throw off her opponents.Radwanska holds a slim 6-5 advantage over Kerber and won their last encounter in the 2015 Beijing quarterfinals. But theres a new and very much improved Kerber waiting for her Saturday.Prediction: Kerber in three sets ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz