Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

06.08.2019 14:19
//www.brownsrookiestore.com/Customized/]Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys[/url] . However, he did make them miss him a little les Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Until the ninth inning Wednesday afternoon, Nick Vincent was known as the local guy who kept shuttling between the San Diego Padres and Triple-A Tucson. Then, with two outs and runners on first and third, the rookie came on and struck out Justin Upton to earn his first career save as the San Diego Padres beat the NL East-leading Atlanta Braves 5-3 for a three-game sweep. Edinson Volquez struck out a season-high nine in seven innings as he rebounded from the worst start of his career. Chris Denorfia hit a two-run homer for the Padres, who have won six of eight. They swept the Braves in San Diego for the first time since May 19-21, 2005. It was Vincents first save opportunity this season and the second of his career. "I was ready for the moment," said the 26-year-old Vincent, whos from nearby Ramona and was an 18th-round pick in the June 2008 draft. "The moment was good. Save situation, the first save of my career, so Im excited." Vincent said his mother, father and grandmother were in the crowd. He squeezed in a quick workout after the game because they were going out to dinner. Vincent wasnt even here when this series began Monday night. He was recalled from Tucson on Tuesday. "This is your job," he said. "You have to go in and execute pitches and get outs. Thats why you come up here because you know how to get the outs. When they see you perform like that, it makes them happy and makes you happy." With closer Huston Street on the disabled list, Luke Gregerson got the first two outs of the ninth but also allowed Jordan Schafers RBI single and was pulled when the Padres couldnt turn a double play on Andrelton Simmons grounder. Left-hander Tommy Layne came on to face Jason Heyward, who singled up the middle to move Simmons to third. Vincent came on and fell behind 2-0 to Upton before striking him out looking. Upton had hit a long home run to left in the eighth. "Hes got the power. Thats what he gets paid to do. For me, Ive got to go out there and throw my pitches and hope he swings and misses," Vincent said. "Ive got to go in and throw strikes. I went 2-0 and I was like, All right, Ive got to just challenge him now. So I just threw a cutter down the middle and he swung over it. I threw another one and Yasi (catcher Yasmani Grandal) called a fastball again and I knew from last year that he swings through my fastball so it was like, all right, lets do this. He took it." Vincent said it was supposed to be a fastball away but it went in "and he took it. Mistake pitch, but it worked." "That was quite a challenge for Nick, wasnt it?" Padres manager Bud Black said. "Hope there were some people from Ramona down here for that one. That was a good one for Nick. Youve got a prolific home run hitter who in his previous at-bat hit a home run, and a young pitcher trying to make his mark in the majors. Fell behind him and came back and got him. That was a great duel. ... He made a very good pitch on the 2-2 count." The Braves, who have lost five of seven, were swept for the second time this season. The first was at Detroit from April 26-28. "Nothing to take away from the Padres, but this was a weird series," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We outhit them all three games, but we lost all three. Lets not forget that. Our guys busted their (rear ends) all three nights. In a one-run game, we had the right guy at the plate in the ninth with Justin. Thats the way baseball is sometimes. You run into a hot team and you dont get any breaks. Thats just the way it goes." The Braves outhit the Padres 25-20 but were outscored 15-11. "We thought we did all we could," Upton said. "We swung the bats well, we played solid defence. Sometimes the game doesnt go your way, and it didnt work out for us." Denorfia homered to left field with one out in the fifth off Paul Maholm, his third. Everth Cabrera was on second after hitting a single and stealing his 30th base, tops in the majors. Volquez (5-5) bounced back after allowing nine runs and 11 hits, both career highs, in 2 1-3 innings of a 10-9 loss at Colorado on Friday. He held the Braves to one run and six hits and walked three. His nine strikeouts were his most since Aug. 20. In his previous two starts, Volquez allowed a combined 13 earned runs and 17 hits in 7 1-3 innings. Maholm (7-5) loaded the bases three times, including twice in the three-run first and for a final time with two outs in the sixth before making way for David Carpenter. Maholm allowed five runs, four earned, on seven hits in 5 2-3 innings. He gave up three singles and two walks in the first, including a bases-loaded walk to Kyle Blanks with one out followed by Logan Forsythes two-run single. After Jesus Guzman singled to load the bases again, Grandal lined to shortstop and Forsythe was doubled off second. One of the runs was unearned due to second baseman Dan Ugglas throwing error. Upton drove in Atlantas first two runs, including his 15th homer, a solo shot in the eighth off Joe Thatcher. The ball went an estimated 430 feet, landing in the balcony on the third level of the Western Metal Supply Co. brick warehouse and bouncing into the second deck in left field. Upton also hit an RBI single in the third. NOTES: This was San Diegos fifth sweep this season. ... The Padres are off Thursday before opening a three-game series against NL West-leading Arizona on Friday night. The scheduled starters are RHP Trevor Cahill (3-7, 4.01 ERA) for Arizona and LHP Eric Stults (5-5, 3.53) for San Diego. ... Atlanta returns home for an off day Thursday before opening a three-game series against San Francisco. The probables are LHP Madison Bumgarner (5-4, 3.58) vs. RHP Kris Medlen (3-6, 2.87). Odell Beckham Jr Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Austin-Seibert-Jersey/ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Denzel Ward Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Myles Garrett Browns Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Miami Dolphins Pro Bowl center Mike Pouncey, already ruled out for Sundays game against the Seahawks, has a small fracture in his left hip, a source told ESPN.Pouncey is scheduled to undergo a CT scan this week, and he could miss another week or two, depending on the results of that test, according to the source.Pounccey had surgery on the right side of his hip (opposite of this recent injury) during the offseason.ddddddddddddInformation from ESPN Dolphins reporter James Walker was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz