Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.08.2019 10:40
club release white balloons.Nothing will ever be the same but we need to get back on our feet, the club said, asking all fans t Antworten

NICE, France -- French club Nice will pay a tribute to victims of the deadly attack in the Riviera city by playing in a white outfit with no sponsor logos for its season-opening game.The club will trade its traditional red-and-black colors for a white kit when it hosts Rennes in the French league on Aug. 14 -- a month after a truck attack in Nice killed 85 people on Bastille Day.As well as a minutes silence before kickoff, fans will be asked to remain silent when the players enter the pitch.An individual tribute will be paid to each of the 85 victims, Nice said in a statement on Tuesday, with their names read aloud while young players from the club release white balloons.Nothing will ever be the same but we need to get back on our feet, the club said, asking all fans to also wear white.Nice said that all players and match officials will wear a white T-shirt during warmup. Nice match jerseys will feature a heart made of the names of the 85 dead and will be auctioned to raise funds for the victims. Discount Balenciaga Shoes . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Online .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.discountbalenciaga.com/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Balenciaga Shoes Wholesale China . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Balenciaga Shoes Cheap Sale . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Carl Frampton insists it will be the same outcome when he faces Leo Santa Cruz in a rematch, which is being lined up to take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Jan. 28 next year.The undefeated Belfast boxer became a two-weight world champion when he captured the WBA featherweight belt from Mexican Cruz at the Barclays Centre in New York after a thrilling contest.Santa Cruz says he thought he won our first fight so itll be good to go and make it two-nil, Frampton told the Belfast Telegraph.Its the fight that all the fans wanted and Im sure its going to be another tough one but Im confident of winning again.Its great that the fight is now done, I dont think there were many who doubted the result but Leo has said he thought he won so its my chance to go there and make it two-nil.It will be the fourth successive fight Frampton (23-0, 14 KOs), 29, has had away from his native Northern Ireland.Frampton claimed his first world title whenn he out-pointed Spains Kiko Martinez in a rematch for the IBF super-bantamweight belt two years ago.ddddddddddddhree-weight world champion Santa Cruz (32-1-1, 18 KOs), 28, is desperate for revenge after losing the belt on a majority decision following one defence.Leo obviously fancies he can get revenge but, like a lot of my opponents, he only knows how to fight the one way, Frampton said.I have Plan A, Plan B and C if I need it and when I face someone a second time I always perform better.Some have said that Santa Cruz could maybe throw more punches but he threw 1,100 so I cant imagine he can throw more than that.The WBC lightweight champion Dejan Zlaticanin (22-0, 15 KOs) is also believed to be in action on the same bill against Mikey Garcia (35-0, 29 KOs), who returned after over two years out in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz