Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.08.2019 10:36
me as you know, he told the assembled media. The only thing I know that he told me -- and hes told everybody -- is that its abou Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Austin Howard passed for three touchdowns, Lenard Tillery ran for two more and Southern beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 49-17 on Saturday night.Howard completed 22 of 28 passes for 292 yards without an interception and Tillery had 135 yards rushing on 19 carries. It was Tillerys third consecutive 100-yard game and his fifth this season. Willie Quinn finished with six catches for 92 yards and two touchdowns for Southern (4-2, 4-0 Southwestern Athletic Conference).Tillery scored on two 6-yard runs, and John West added another, as the Jaguars built a 21-7 lead heading into the second quarter.Jamie Gillan kicked a 25-yard field goal to pull AUPB (1-6, 1-4) within 24-10 at the break, but Howard sandwiched touchdown passes of 11 and 27 yards to Quinn around a 14-yard scoring strike to Dontrell Brown and Southern led 42-10 with 10:14 to play.Southern had 515 total yards and a season-high 33 first downs.Willie Young had eight receptions for 118 yards including a 62-yard touchdown. Matt Strahm Jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Aaron Loup Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. http://www.padressale.com/padres-trevor-hoffman-jersey/ . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Garrett Richards Padres Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. ATLANTA -- Six years and one month ago, Bubba Watson lost a playoff at the PGA Championship in his bid for a first major title. He shook the hand of the winner, Martin Kaymer, then walked off the final green and immediately asked the next person he saw a question that had been weighing on his mind throughout the conclusion of the tournament.Did I make the Ryder Cup team?Watson can be criticized for flaws in both performance and demeanor at times, but his desire has never wavered -- especially when it comes to representing his country.That was true then, when he did indeed qualify for the U.S. team, and it remains true today, as he hopes for the 12th and final spot on the roster going into next weeks competition at Hazeltine National.Its everything, he said of making the team after an opening-round 2-over 72 at the Tour Championship on Thursday. The only two things that were important this year were making the Olympics and making the Ryder Cup team.On this day, one which began with a bogey on the first hole and ended with bogeys on the 16th and 17th holes before a disappointing par on the par-5 finisher, Watson didnt ask any questions about making the team as he walked off the final green.Instead, he was the one being asked the questions -- and insisted he doesnt have any answers as to whether hell be captain Davis Love IIIs final wild-card pick on Sunday evening.I know the same as you know, he told the assembled media. The only thing I know that he told me -- and hes told everybody -- is that its about who matches up well. I dont know what that means. I dont know if its about partners. If a guy matches up better with two people or a guy matches up better with three people. I dont know that.He actually knows a little more than that.He knows that -- according to the captain, at least -- his result at East Lake Golf Club wont determine his fate for being on the team. As much of a head-scratcher as it sounds, considering the task force charged with overseeing the team pushed back the final pick specifically to allow room for a hot player to be chosen late, Love has told Watson and others that their performance this week wont impact the selection process.Theres nothing I can do now, Watson explained. Davis said its all about strategies and different things. Its not about my play. Its not about anybodys play. So I cant worry about that.He also cant -- and wont -- worry about being the focal point of discuussions surrounding that final pick.ddddddddddddThere are some who are adamant that itll be him, no matter what; there are others who maintain he definitely wont be it. There are some advocating that his booming drives will put pressure on the European counterparts; there are others who believe his tendency to sulk when struggling is a deficiency the U.S. team cant afford.Not that Watson has heard any of this chatter.He insists that he hasnt watched, read or listened to any media in two years -- especially media analyzing, writing or speaking about him.What he has heard about is what some potential teammates have said about having the worlds seventh-ranked player in the team room next week.People came up to me and said, Do you know what Jordan [Spieth] said about you? Do you know what Brandt [Snedeker] said about you? So I thank both of them, he said. That was the only clips of media I know about.Its true. If there is a contingent of U.S. players lobbying for Watson to be excluded, they might be part of a silent minority.I dont know where everybody gets this idea that Bubba Watson is a bad teammate, Snedeker said earlier this week. He is probably one of the best teammates you could possibly have. I want that out there for everybody to hear. Bubba Watson is a great teammate. So I dont know why everybody keeps making this diversion of the truth, making Bubba out to be this bad guy.He is a great teammate. He was unbelievable on Monday [in a practice round at Hazeltine]. Hes been unbelievable all year. And we would be lucky to have him on the team as a teammate, period, end of story.Snedeker and the other players might want him there no matter what.On Thursday, Watson revealed that he texted Love recently and asked if he could serve as an assistant captain if hes not picked for the team.Theres going to be one year, hopefully before I pass away, that we actually win, he said with a smile. I want to be a part of it.Hed prefer that role come as a player, but that wont be announced until Sunday evening.When Watson walks off the final green this time, instead of asking the next person he sees whether he made the Ryder Cup team, hell await a phone call from the captain, determining whether his inherent desire to represent the U.S. will culminate in an official tee time next week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz