Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Konzis und Festivals
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

05.08.2019 09:08
Just a little more than a month since undergoing leg surgery, Tampa Bay Lightning sniper Steven Stamkos was skating and stick-ha Antworten

Just a little more than a month since undergoing leg surgery, Tampa Bay Lightning sniper Steven Stamkos was skating and stick-handling at the Prudential Center in New Jersey on Saturday. Ross Barkley Jersey . It was the first time hes laced up the skates since breaking his right leg in a game against the Boston Bruins on Nov. 11. Stamkos joined his teammates on the ice at their morning skate before a game against the Devils. He wasnt in hockey gear. "Im feeling good (and) everythings on track," Stamkos said following practice. "Just starting to progress and make sure there are no setbacks, but Im feeling really good." Stamkos suffered a fractured tibia while backchecking on a play in the Tampa Bay zone in the second period when he got tangled with Boston defenceman Dougie Hamilton. Stamkos fell to the ice and slid feet-first before his lower right leg slammed into the right post, forcing the net off its moorings. "Its just nice to get back out there," he said. "Mentally, its just a good thing to get out there on the ice and even be out there and pass the puck with a couple of guys. Thats positive for me and thats only going to help." Asked if there was any pain in his foot during the skate, Stamkos said it felt good. "I thought I might have a little issue with that bottom screw in there but I didnt. Theres still a bit of swelling in the leg and ankle so you feel that a little bit, but I dont think Im going to have a problem with the screw." While a return to the ice is positive news, Stamkos said that a return date isnt any clearer. "There is healing taking place in the bone but by no means is it close to being fully healed. Only time will tell but we definitely ramped up the rehab; whether it was in the water tread mill, in the gym and now on the ice. "This ice stuff is really not for my leg; its more for keeping my hands loose and shooting some pucks. Well see, but everythings gone great so far and I couldnt be more pleased with the treatment Ive been getting." Stamkos was tied for the NHL lead in goals (14) and points (23) before suffering the injury. Davide Zappacosta Chelsea Jersey . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare. Eden Hazard Jersey . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-ethan-ampadu-chelsea-jersey/ . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center.MONTREAL -- Lars Eller was sure the puck was over the line. With the score tied 1-1 early in the third period, Eller thought he gave the Canadiens the lead when his shot from a tight angle seemingly trickled under a sprawling Pekka Rinnes arm. Instead, the goal was disallowed, and the Nashville Predators went on to beat the Canadiens 2-1 on Saturday night at the Bell Centre. "The puck was inside," said Eller. "(Rinne) had his glove on it, so technically you couldnt see it was inside. But if its not outside the line, its got to be inside. Its logic." The decision on the ice confirmed Ellers suspicion, that the puck had crossed the line. But the referees, with the help of video replay, overturned the initial call. "In my mind, I know the puck was inside," said Eller. The Canadiens went on to dominate the third period, but wouldnt find the back of the net again. Nashvilles Seth Jones would, though, as he scored the eventual winner. Rookie defenceman Jones, whos already turning heads this early in his career, was selected fourth overall in the 2013 entry draft by the Predators. He now has four points on the season. "Weve been very fortunate," said Predator head coach Barry Trotz. "We really got a special player in Seth Jones. We saw what he can do. He played big minutes tonight, scored the winning goal. Hes earning his own stripes." Jones goal tarnished a solid performance by Carey Price, who made 35 saves in the loss. Price has never beaten Nashville in his career. "PPrice was big for us," said right-winger Brendan Gallagher, the Canadiens lone goal scorer. Ross Barkley Chelsea Jersey. "We had a chance to win it late. But the only reason that was, was because he was so good early." Nashville captain Shea Weber opened the scoring with the man advantage at 12:31 of the first period. His cross-crease pass bounced off Montreal defenseman Josh Gorges and deflected past a helpless Price. Gallagher made it 1-1 at 7:02 of the second, finishing up a scramble in front of the net by lobbing the puck over Rinne. After Ellers disallowed goal, Jones walked into the Montreal zone, dangled the puck Gorges with a nifty move, and fired home his second goal of the season at 18:33 of the final period. "On the winning goal, it was bad coverage -- pretty simple," said Montreal head coach Michel Therrien. Rinne made 28 saves for the win. The loss put an end to the Canadiens four-game win streak. Montreal also lost forward Daniel Briere, who suffered a concussion after a second period hit by Nashvilles Eric Nystrom. Briere has a history of concussions, sustaining one in March, and another in January of last year. "I think it was an accident," Therrien said. "The two players ran into each other. I dont think the Nashville player was targeting his head." Brandon Prust also left the game with an upper-body injury. Before the game, Habs assigned defenseman Nathan Beaulieu to Hamilton. The Canadiens welcome the Edmonton Oilers to the Bell Centre on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz