Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.07.2019 04:55
ooting to lead UC Davis to a 63-58 win over Santa Clara on Saturday night.In a close game where neither team led by more than si Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Brynton Lemar scored 17 points on 6-for-10 shooting to lead UC Davis to a 63-58 win over Santa Clara on Saturday night.In a close game where neither team led by more than single digits, UC Davis (1-1) edged on top for good during a 6-0 spurt midway through the second half that was capped by a pair of free throws from Lemar to make it 49-45 with 7:39 to play. J.T. Adenreles bucket sparked the run, which also included a jumper from Mikey Henn.Santa Clara (1-1) stayed close, cutting the gap to 55-53 on Henrik Jaderstens bucket with 2:54 left before UC Davis began padding the advantage primarily from the free-throw line the rest of the way.Chima Moneke added 15 points for the Aggies, who hit 23 of 56 from the field.Jaderstens 17 points led three Santa Clara players in double figures. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Curtis Joseph Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/danny-dekeyser-jersey/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Justin Abdelkader Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Terry Sawchuk Red Wings Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. After extending their home winning streak to a John Paul Jones Arena-record 22 straight games Sunday, No. 7 Virginia looks to extend that mark against Grambling State on Tuesday night in the second round of the Emerald Coast Classic.The Cavaliers have held their last two opponents to under 40 points, which brings the total to 16 games that a Tony Bennett-coached Virginia team has held an opponent to fewer than 40 points.Grambling State enters the matchup 347th in the country in scoring offense, averaging just under 57 points per game -- a stat that doesnt bode well against Virginia. The Cavaliers (3-0) enter the matchup allowing just 40 points per game.Guard Ervin Mitchell will have to do the bulk of the scoring for the Tigers, as he enters the game averaging 13.3 points.Virginia has received balance throughout its lineup this season on a team that can play 10 or 11 guys on any given night. Guard Marial Shayok has been Bennetts sixth man off of the bench and leads the Cavaliers in scoring. Shayok is coming off of a 15-point effort in Virginias 62-38 win over Yale on Sunday.Marial obviously brings a scoring punch for uss, Bennett said of the 6-foot-5 junior.dddddddddddd Hes a hard-playing defender and offensively, hes aggressive. I like that.The Cavaliers depth in the frontcourt and the backcourt will be a tough test for a Grambling State team that averages just 31 rebounds and seven assists per game. Virginia senior guard London Perrantes recorded seven assists himself in the win over Yale.I dont have to do much talking in front of these guys, Perrantes said of his team. I just try to lead by example and come out here every day and just go hard.Big scoring runs and holding opponents to long droughts without scoring have been a catalyst to Virginias 3-0 start. The Cavaliers have used three separate runs of at least 16-0 this season and that trend could continue against an opponent that has shown the inability to put the ball in the basket during its 1-2 start.Both teams will make their way south to Niceville, Fla., after Tuesdays game for the third round of the Emerald Coast Classic, which resumes Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz