Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.07.2019 04:54
to move on. I was disappointed because my candidate didnt win, No. 1. But like I said, its over now. [Trump] is going to be the Antworten

Charles Barkley said he was in shock over the results of Tuesdays election but urged Americans to give president-elect Donald Trump a chance.Never shy to state his opinions on matters other than basketball, the NBA Hall of Famer led off the discussion on TNTs Inside the NBA on Thursday night about Trumps victory over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.?I was in shock, Im not gonna lie. I was totally surprised at the election results, Barkley said. That being said, weve got to move on. I was disappointed because my candidate didnt win, No. 1. But like I said, its over now. [Trump] is going to be the president of the United States. Weve got to respect the office, and we have to give him a chance. Thats the bottom line.Barkley joins a list of notable sports figures who have urged taking a wait-and-see approach to a Trump presidency.?One night earlier, Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers also said he was surprised Trump won, but reaffirmed his belief in the American system, too.?Somebody always loses an election. Weve been fortunate that weve won the last couple with President Obama. We didnt win this one, Barkley said on TNT. But like I said, I respect the office of the president of the United States, and we have to give him a chance.Everything hes said in the past, thats water under the bridge. We have to give him a chance, and we have to support him because hes the president of the United States of America. Nate Davis Youth Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Jurrell Casey Youth Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Corey-davis-titans-jersey/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nate Davis Womens Jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Brittney Sykes had 23 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists, and No. 20 Syracuse raced past Niagara 109-60 on Saturday.Sykes was 9-of-16 shooting with three 3-pointers and moved up to eighth on Syracuses all-time scoring list with 1,409. Senior twins Briana and Bria Day had 19 and 12 points, respectively, the first time they reached double figures in the same game. Desiree Elmore added 15 points and Alexis Peterson 13.The Orange (8-3) led 32-8 after one period, 62-19 at halftime, with 1099 points a season high and the third time this season to reach the century mark.ddddddddddddThe Purple Eagles (4-5) were led by Tiffany Corselli with 12 points. Emily Granruth added 11 and Jai Moore 10. Victoria Rampado, who came in as the only Niagara player to score in double figures in every game this season, was held to four.The Orange shot 55 percent and made 11 3-pointers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz