Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

26.07.2019 08:29
first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. MINNEAPOLIS -- Andrew Wi Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts longtime radio play-by-play voice Bob Lamey apologized Monday for saying an expletive on the air at the end of the teams 26-22 victory over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.Before we get started tonight, I have a little bit of personal business to take care of, Lamey said at the start of the Colts radio show on WFNI-AM 1070 in Indianapolis. Im extremely ashamed of myself and what happened last night at the game. Using language like that is not normal for me. I did it. Im ashamed of it. Ive been fighting it all day long.I want to apologize to the Irsay family. What I said was not necessary. It was out of place. It was ridiculous, and itll never happen again.Lamey, who is in his 30th season as the voice of the Colts, made the comments after the Chargers were given an untimed down after Indianapolis was penalized for illegally touching the ball following a punt by Pat McAfee.The game is finally f---ing over, Lamey said on WFNI-AM.The Colts issued a statement regarding Lameys comments: Bob Lamey is not only a legendary broadcaster, but also a passionate and loyal Colts fan. Nevertheless, even in the heat of the moment, profanity has no place in Colts broadcasting. Bob has expressed extreme regret for his mistake during yesterdays broadcast. We have accepted his sincere apology, and forgiven him for his misstep. We hope our fans will do the same and enjoy The Voice of the Colts for many more broadcasts. Ashley Williams Wales Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Aaron Ramsey Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/joe-ledley-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Gareth Bale Jersey . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Aaron Ramsey Wales Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. MINNEAPOLIS -- Andrew Wiggins career-best, 47-point outburst on Sunday for the Minnesota Timberwolves flashed the immense potential and the continuing growth in the third-year swingman.With Wiggins leading the charge, Minnesota has been among leagues best offensive teams. The Timberwolves are ninth in the league in scoring, averaging 107.9 points per game.The Charlotte Hornets have their own breakout star emerging in point guard Kemba Walker. Walker is a sixth-year pro whos had plenty of big moments in the NBA, but hes taken his scoring to another level by averaging a career-best 25.3 points per game.Wiggins, who begins the week as the NBAs ninth-best scorer at 26.3, and Walker (12th in the league in scoring) will lead their teams against each other Tuesday at Minnesota.With Wiggins setting career bests in points in two of the past four games, the Timberwolves (3-6) have won two of their past three games. Wiggins has asserted himself more on the offensive end this season and picked up the scoring slack in Saturdays 125-99 victory against the Los Angeles Lakers.Hes smart. Hes driven, Minnesota coach Tom Thibodeau said. I think sometimes mistakenly people take him as laid back. Hes competitive. I think hes just scratching the surface. I think he can do a lot more.Wiggins shot 14 of 21 in Sundays win, hit two 3-pointers and went to the line 22 times, knocking down 17 free throws. One of Wiggins weaknesses in the past had been his 3-point shooting, but he leads the league hitting 54.8 percent of his 3-pointers.Im finding myself; finding the things Im good at, the things I need to work at, Wiggins said. The games just kind of slowed down for me a little bit. Im able to read a lot of different defenses and how people are playing me, the defensive set.Walker isnt exactly new to his role as Charlottes go-to man. He averaged more than 20 points per game last season but hes expanded his impact this year. Walker is also averaging 5.4 assists and 1.6 steals per game, while hitting a career-best 47 percent of his 3s.The Hornets started the season 6-1 but have lost two in a row to the favorites in the Eastern Conference in Toronto annd Cleveland.dddddddddddd Walker scored a season-high 40 points in a loss to Toronto on Thursday before going extending his streak to eight games with at least 20 points with 21 in Saturdays loss to the Cavaliers.Walker was so frustrated by the loss on Saturday that he sat in front of his locker in his uniform shorts for more than 20 minutes.We just let the game get away from us, he said. They made some great plays and just found guys when they needed to. They were just making big plays down the stretch.Charlotte forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist returned to the lineup after missing a game with a strained back to notch 11 points and 10 rebounds while defending LeBron James. Kidd-Gilchrist could see much of Wiggins on the defensive end on Tuesday, but Minnesotas injury situation bears watching for matchups.Wiggins big game on Saturday came without starting shooting guard and third-leading scorer Zach LaVine, who was held out with a sore right knee. Thibodeau wasnt sure about the status of LaVine or backup swingman Shabazz Muhammad, who also missed the game with a sore right knee. With Brandon Rush also dealing with a sprained right big toe, the Timberwolves depth is being tested.The 6-foot-8 Wiggins moved to shooting guard against the Lakers with 6-10 Nemanja Bjelica getting his first start and playing small forward. Kidd-Gilchrist stands 6-7 while starting shooting guard Nicolas Batum is 6-8.Bjelica responded well to the unexpected assignment, scoring a career-high 24 with five 3s.The only thing, here everything is possible and you have to be ready every night, Bjelica said. I think I needed this game, especially for myself, because I had, last summer, many issues. First my injury, then I miss the Olympic Games, then I put lots of work. Thats it. I just played the best game so far that Im here.Charlotte will still be without guard Jeremy Lamb, but the hope is he could return by Friday against Atlanta. Center Roy Hibbert has soreness in his right knee and is expected to have his minutes limited. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz