Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

26.07.2019 08:25
mething I was concerned about because there have been games where our starters have only played three quarters and a series in t Antworten

Having avoided what would have been a devastating defeat with its late-game heroics at Virginia last week, Louisville takes on another team with nothing to lose when it visits Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Mass., on Saturday (noon ET, ABC or ESPN2).The No. 7 Cardinals (7-1, 5-1 ACC) are expecting to get the best shot from the Eagles (4-4, 1-4), just as was the case last week at Virginia.Cavaliers fans were getting ready to charge the field after a touchdown and two-point conversion gave the home team the lead with two minutes to play. But the Cardinals drove down the field and scored on Lamar Jacksons touchdown pass to Jaylen Smith, with the accompanying two-point conversion for the 32-25 victory.At first I didnt even see them and one of my teammates pointed it out and was like, Theyre getting ready to rush the field, can you see them? Smith said. I was like, What do you mean rush the field? Where are they rushing the field?Then he pointed to the hill, and they were all packed down. I was like, Oh OK, lets see how this goes. Once we got the ball back, I feel like we had too much time not to go score a touchdown.Boston College is coming off a victory over North Carolina State that snapped a 12-game conference losing streak for the Eagles, giving them some momentum heading into the weekend.Lunch tastes a little bit better. Food was a little better on Sunday, BC coach Steve Addazio said. The victory meal was nice to have. It was just great to see the smiles on the kids faces and the coaches faces. That was a good thing.But now comes Louisville with an offense that is putting up 50 points per game.Theyve had some games that are unbelievable -- 70-14, 62-28, 63 versus Florida State, 59 versus Marshall, I mean, 54 points versus N.C. State, Addazio said. And those are all real numbers now, unbelievable.They rank first nationally in total offense, 603 yards, and in scoring offense, 50 points a game. No mystery. And they have a Heisman Trophy -- real, legitimate, Heisman Trophy contender in their quarterback in Lamar Jackson.Jackson threw four more touchdown passes last week, giving him 18 on the season. He has thrown three or more touchdown passes four times already in 2016 and if he manages two yards on the ground against Boston College, he will reach 1,000 rushing yards for the season.Wide receiver Jamari Staples is coming off a seven-catch, 120-yard game with the seven catches tying the seniors career-high. He is just one of the many key options for Jackson in the passing attack. Tight end Cole Hikutini had six catches for 89 yards against Virginia, giving him at least six receptions in three of his last four games.BCs numbers seem mild by comparison.Quarterback Patrick Towles, a graduate transfer from Kentucky, has passed for an average of 143 yards with his leading receiver, wide receiver Michael Walker, catching 22 balls for 277 yards. Running back Jon Hillman, who missed one game, has rushed for 411 yards.Louisville comes into the game still hoping that things will fall its way regarding a possible spot in the College Football Playoff. The close call against Virginia would seem to have worked against the Cardinals in that regard, but Louisville coach Bobby Petrino said he thinks having to play a full 60 minutes may turn out to be a benefit for his team.The Cardinals had only one other game decided in the final five minutes this season -- a 42-36 loss at No. 2 Clemson. Five of their previous six wins had been by more than 30 points, games in which the starters were replaced early.It is something I was concerned about because there have been games where our starters have only played three quarters and a series in the fourth quarter, Petrino said. We were worried about how our focus and conditioning would be when it is a fourth quarter game and it comes down to the last drive. I think our strength and conditioning staff has done a great job. New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Jahlil Okafor Pelicans Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Jrue-Holiday-Pelicans-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. ETwaun Moore Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Custom New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. HOUSTON -- The Rockets set a trio of NBA 3-point records in a 122-100 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday night.The Rockets set records for 3-pointers made (24) and 3-pointers attempted in a half (31) and in a game (61).A 3-pointer by Ryan Anderson with 32.3 seconds left to play set the mark for most 3s in a game.?The old mark was shared by Houston in 2013 and Orlando in 2009.?Were just trying to take the right shots in the sense of either a 3 or a layup, coach Mike DAntoni said. Something has got to be there. A team has to choose. I really feel like we dont force many.The Rockets had previously set the record for the most 3-point attempts in a game with 50 on Nov. 25 at Sacramento, beating the previous mark of 49 set by Dallas in 1996.Houston now has attempted 40-plus 3-pointers in four of its past five games and 12 times overall this season.That ties the NBA record for most games with 40-plus 3-point attempts in a single season, which the Rockets set last season.ddddddddddddOf the 10 Rockets who played, six attempted at least one 3-pointer, including backup center Montrezl Harrell.Rockets guard Eric Gordon, who led the team with seven made 3-pointers, said he thinks the 61 total 3-pointers might be broken.We can still be better, said Gordon, who has hit at least three 3-point field goals in each of the past 12 games, tied for the fourth-longest streak in league history. I wouldnt doubt before the season is over we would break that record again. I think it will happen for sure this season. A lot of teams like to load up and not let us get layups, and it forces us to shoot 3s. Why not? We might have that chance again. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz