Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 DER CHAT
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

23.07.2019 09:12
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles activated right-hander Tommy Hunter from the 15-day disabled list on Sunday. [url=http://www.f Antworten

BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles activated right-hander Tommy Hunter from the 15-day disabled list on Sunday. Sheldrick Redwine Womens Jersey . Hunter, sidelined with a left groin strain, is 1-1 with a 6.06 ERA and leads the team with 11 saves in 14 opportunities. He hasnt pitched for the Orioles since May 20. Hunter had one rehab assignment, throwing 11 pitches in a scoreless inning with two strikeouts and a hit batter for Single-A Delmarva on Saturday. "I felt good," Hunter said. "I was able to throw the ball over the plate for the most part except for the last guy. I was happy with it. Was able to throw some pitches where I wanted them. It was good." To make room, Baltimore optioned right-hander Evan Meek to Triple-A Norfolk. Meek was 0-2 with a 6.39 ERA in 13 appearances. Bernie Kosar Browns Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. Bernie Kosar Youth Jersey . - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Austin-Seibert-Elite-Jersey/ . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars receivers Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson, both second-round draft picks, are sidelined with injuries. Lee has an ankle injury, and Robinson has a hamstring injury. Robinsons is considered the more serious of the two, with the team expecting him to miss several weeks. With the team unlikely to rush the duo back, both could miss a mandatory minicamp later this month. The Jaguars selectedd Lee with the 39th overall pick in last months draft and then traded up to grab Robinson with the 61th overall selection. Baker Mayfield Jersey. They are vying for a starting spot opposite Cecil Shorts III, essentially replacing Justin Blackmon. Blackmon is suspended indefinitely for repeated violations of the leagues substance-abuse policy, and the team could consider cutting him when and if he gets reinstated. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz