Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

20.07.2019 04:20
s 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Pau Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- After controversy almost kept the United States womens 4x100-meter relay team out of Fridays final, the group instead was able to defend its Olympic title.The team of Tianna Bartoletta, Allyson Felix, English Gardner and Tori Bowie finished first to win the gold medal, followed by Jamaica and Great Britain.The gold is Felixs fifth, the most of any U.S. female track star in history.The Americans, who needed to set a qualifying time in a solo rerun hours after dropping the baton in Thursdays preliminaries and getting a second chance on protest, won the final in 41.01 seconds.The Jamaican team that featured Elain Thompson?and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce was second in 41.36. Britain won bronze in a national-record 41.77.As so often, Felixs celebrations were mostly muted, but her smile told it all. She had been through injury, the inability to defend her 200-meter title because she didnt qualify at the U.S. trials and a near disqualification in the relay heats.Adversity sometimes makes you stronger, she said. Weve each had a rocky road to get here, and we came together to win the gold.It was an impressive comeback after near disaster on Thursday, when Felix dropped the baton after being bumped by a Brazilian runner. That led to the rerun, and the Americans qualified fastest, taking the place of China in the final.The drawback was they were given the worst lane of all, Lane 1, which has the tightest corners and usually impedes top speed.It didnt bother them.Felix ran the second leg for the Americans, the same section as 100- and 200-meter gold medalist Thompson, and passed to Gardner, who ran a powerful curve to give her team the lead.Bowie ran the anchor leg and held off Fraser-Pryce as the Americans only narrowly missed the world record.Bartoletta was already waiting for Bowie for a wild embrace and to celebrate the second-fastest time in history behind the world record that Felix & Co. set in winning gold at the London Games.?For Bartoletta, it was her second gold in Rio, after she also won the long jump.Felix entered the Games as one of just six women to have won four golds in track and field. At the same time, silver for Jamaica allowed Veronica Campbell-Brown to win a medal at a fifth Olympics dating back to the 2000 Sydney Games.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Marco Fabian Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Andres Guardado Mexico Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/alfredo-talavera-mexico-jersey/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Yasser Corona Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Hirving Lozano Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Derrick Rose wore jersey No. 1 with the Chicago Bulls. This season, his first with the New York Knicks, Rose will wear No. 25, a number he says signifies a new step in his career.The past is the past, but that No. 1, I think, will always be stuck with me. Its always going to remind people and give them memories of how I played when I was younger. I was playing reckless, and I was just ballin. I had raw talent, Rose said in an interview with The Vertical. Now, with the No. 25, I think youll see a more mature player. Youll see the player that you saw toward the end of last year. More under control-type of game, and I got a lot more options now this year. That No. 1 will always be engraved in me, and its not going anywhere. Twenty-five is just a new step, and a new step in the right direction.The Knicks traded for Rose in late June, the first step in putting together a club that they hope can snap the franchises three-season playoff drought.New York also signed veterans Joakim Noah, Brandon Jennings and Courtney Lee to complement its core of Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis.Rose has missed nearly 40 percent of his games since the start of the 2012-13 season, due primarily to multiple knee injuries, so his health will always be a concern. But the 27-year-old former MVP beelieves he has much more to offer.ddddddddddddI feel like Im not done, said Rose, who will be a free agent next season and also changed his number to honor the late Chicago basketball star Benji Wilson. Its a new start. I feel rejuvenated, and when you put all that together, when I step on the floor, I really dont know what to expect. What Im doing right now is just preparing myself for something big. I think we have a chance to win every game, and in the league, thats rare.The Knicks have only won a total of 49 games over the last two seasons, so many may disagree with Roses assessment of the club.But Rose believes -- and the Knicks hope -- that he can duplicate his performance over the last two months of the 2015-16 season, when he averaged 16.4 points and 4.6 assists while shooting 45 percent from the floor (37.5 percent from beyond the arc).I just love the group, Rose said of the Knicks roster. I think everybody is on the same page. I love the culture that Phil [Jackson] is creating. Just the organization and franchise, I love everybody thats working on it, and they seem like theyre very excited for everything. That just rubs off on people. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz