Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 DER CHAT
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

19.07.2019 05:44
"There was much distance Antworten

SHENZHEN, China - Simona Halep swept past Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 6-2 to claim the Shenzhen Open title on Saturday. Hydro Flask Sale Australia .Halep gained momentum after her tough first round win in three sets against Annika Beck. The No. 1 seed didnt drop a set thereafter in her smooth sailing toward a ninth WTA singles title.Against No. 8 seed Bacsinszky, the Romanian dominated, not facing any break points on serve in a match that was over in 62 minutes.. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Australia . The above paragraph could be rewritten, verbatim, with Marcus Stromans name in place of Romeros. After both men had disastrous outings in Tuesdays 18-4 mauling at the hands of the Tigers, its clear that neither is the best option to begin the season in Toronto. Hydro Flask 24 Oz Sale . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. http://www.hydroflaskaustraliasale.com/hydro-flask-coffee-australia.html . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points.SOELDEN, Austria -- Lara Guts start to the Olympic season couldnt have been more different from the one she had four years ago. Gut convincingly won the season-opening womens World Cup giant slalom Saturday for her fourth career victory -- but first in the discipline -- with a dominant performance that sent a message to her rivals less than four months ahead of the Sochi Olympics. It was a sharp contrast to September 2009, when the Swiss skier dislocated her hip in GS training and missed the entire season -- including the Vancouver Games. "This is sensational," said Gut, who became the first Swiss female to win a GS since Sonja Nef placed first in Santa Caterina, Italy, in January 2003. "Winning the first race of the season is amazing," Gut said. "Its great to have a GS winner in Switzerland again after all these years. ... Ill take it step by step this season and I dont think about Sochi yet." Watched by 11,000 visitors in warm and sunny conditions, Gut led the field by 0.77 after the opening run before finishing in an aggregate 2 minutes, 25.16 seconds. Kathrin Zettel of Austria came 0.84 back in second and Olympic champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany took third, 1.28 off the lead. The favourites struggled as overall World Cup champion Tina Maze of Slovenia was 3.05 behind in 18th, and world GS champion Tessa Worley of France trailed Gut by 3.31 in 21st. Four-time overall champion Lindsey Vonn skipped the race and plans to start her season next month after recovering from knee surgery, while American teammate Mikaela Shiffrin, who won the slalom title last season, came 1.62 behind in sixth for her career-best World Cup result in the discipline. "Im really happy, and happy that the race is over, that we have that under our belt," Shiffrin said. "Its cool to see the other girls out here and who has improved. I think today was a pretty good day." Following surgery, Gut struggled to get going again in the technical races after impressing as a 17-year-old rookie in the 2007-08 season. "After my injury it took a lot of time to build up my GS skiing again," Gut said. "It was easier in super-G and downhill. But now I am back to what I can do in GS as well. Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz Sale. " During summer training under new coach Rudi Huber, Gut focused on avoiding mistakes. "The last years I was used to ski fast but I also did a lot of mistakes," she said. "So we practiced skiing clean, and thats what I did today, skiing clean but still pushing it to the limit." Gut said she was surprised by her dominant performance as the conditions didnt really suit her. "There was much distance between the gates and the snow was pretty aggressive," said Gut, who has won two super-Gs and a downhill. "Its not easy to find the right mixture of skiing carefully and attacking. Usually I am not so good at it." Maze started her record-breaking season last year with a convincing win in Soelden but never found her rhythm this time. "She didnt ski," her coach Andrea Massi said. "She didnt get one turn right." Julia Mancuso, the 2006 Olympic champion in the discipline, was another big name struggling. She finished the first run in 31st but was allowed a second run after Emi Hasegawa of Japan was disqualified. "It was just slow," Mancuso said. "The snow was good. I guess for me I wasnt in race mode. Its just a hard race." Former overall champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch lost balance in a right turn early in her opening run and went off course. The German, who finished runner-up to Maze in the overall standings last season, said she didnt want to put much weight on the first race of the season. "I didnt come far but my skiing felt good," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Its better for me to take some risks than hold back and finish two, three seconds off the lead. Ive watched the other girls and I am pretty sure I will be right there with the best in GS this season." According to Hoefl-Riesch, Gut was the only racer who didnt hold back. "As its the first race, many skiers were too cautious. Lara Gut didnt do that, she raced like in training last week," said Hoefl-Riesch, who is yet to win a GS in her career. "I thought (Maze) would be very strong again. Last season she was incredibly dominant. Its good for me to see that she is beatable again." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz