Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

19.07.2019 04:51
t that Dale tested here, it makes (his absence) a larger issue, Johnson said. Those face-to-face conversations are so much more Antworten

LOUDON, N.H. -- Jimmie Johnson gave Hendrick Motorsports a needed bright spot, turning a lap of 133.971 mph Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway to win his first pole of the season.Johnson, a two-time race winner this season, could use a boost following a five-race slump where he failed to finish better than 13th. He has crashed out of his last two races, finishing 35th at Daytona International Speedway and 32nd last weekend at Kentucky Speedway.He was the lone Hendrick Motorsports driver in the top five.Hendrick suffered a blow this week when Dale Earnhardt Jr. dropped out of Sundays race because he suffered from symptoms of a concussion. Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon will drive the No. 88 Chevrolet next week at Indianapolis if Earnhardt is not cleared to return.Alex Bowman, making his first Sprint Cup start of the season, qualified 20th subbing for Earnhardt.Johnson, Earnhardt, Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott have all contributed to Hendrick Motorsports losing drought over the last 13 races. Johnsons March 20th win in Fontana, California, was the last for a Hendrick driver.Kyle Busch was second, followed by Martin Truex Jr., Kurt Busch and Denny Hamlin.The car wasnt driving as well as I would have liked it to drive for qualifying, Busch said. But good speed, thats what matters right now and being able to put up a good lap like that.Heres what else was going on during Fridays qualifying:ITS ON THE POLEJohnson has 35 poles in 526 career NASCAR starts and first in 29 career Sprint Cup races at New Hampshire. Hes a three-time winner at New Hampshire and one of only two drivers to win two straight times on the track. Johnson has nine top-10 starts this season.TESTING, TESTINGEarnhardt, Denny Hamlin, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Aric Almirola were the only drivers to participate in a two-day Goodyear tire test last month at New Hampshire.The fact that Dale tested here, it makes (his absence) a larger issue, Johnson said. Those face-to-face conversations are so much more important than reading notes. Were going to miss that part, for sure.DRIVE FOR FIVEBrad Keselowski starts ninth as he tries for his fifth victory of the season.It is nice to have four wins. I wish they meant more. When it comes Chase time, I have four stickers on my car and that is about it, he said.BOWMANS STARTThe 23-year-old Bowman has not raced in the Cup series this season and had no top-10 finishes in 71 starts over the 2014-2015 seasons with BK Racing and Tommy Baldwin Racing. He drives part-time in the second-tier Xfinity Series for Earnhardts JR Motorsports team.I felt like we probably could have qualified a little better, he said. I probably didnt do the best job I possibly could have and we got a little too tight off. Everybody at Hendrick Motorsports has worked really hard on this thing. Obviously, I hope Dale is feeling betterIts been a crazy 24 hours. Im ready to go take a nap, eat some food and relax a little bit until tomorrow.FINDING GORDONIs everyone sure Gordon knows he might be driving next weekend? Gordon is in France this weekend, which ruled him out for a potential return at New Hampshire.Somebody better call him, I think hes in the south of France drinking rose, Johnson said. We need to sober him up and get him back. Bruce Boudreau Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Johnny Bower Maple Leafs Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.officialmapleleafsfanstore.com/authentic-frederik-andersen-maple-leafs-jersey/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Wendel Clark Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. MONZA, Italy -- Lewis Hamilton took the all-important pole position for the Italian Grand Prix on Saturday, beating Mercedes teammate Nico Rosbergs time by nearly half a second in a commanding performance.Since 2000, the pole sitter has won 13 of 16 races in Monza and each of the past six years -- with Hamilton himself taking three of those victories.That means the pole has been more important in Italy recently than Monaco, where the top qualifier has won only 11 of the last 17 years.Featuring long straights and the highest speeds in F1 -- up to 355 kph (220 mph) -- theres plenty of space to overtake but aerodynamics make it a challenge.It is obviously a track you can overtake on but for some reason you need a second advantage (of speed) on the car in front to be able to really put the overtaking maneuver into action, Hamilton said of the storied Monza track, which has hosted more F1 racing than any other circuit.With these long straights the turbulence lasts for a long time and the closer you get, the less downforce you have.Hamilton finished 0.478 ahead of Rosberg.That last lap felt incredible, Hamilton said. Ive got it right in the sweet spot and was able to do an exceptional time with it.The Ferraris followed, with Sebastian Vettel eight tenths back in third and Kimi Raikkonen nearly a second behind in fourth.Were just not quick enough yet, Vettel said, after Ferrari finished further behind Mercedes than in last years qualifying. Its up to us to catch up.Hamilton joined F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Ayrton Senna with a record five poless at Monza.ddddddddddddI feel incredibly proud and honored to be up amongst Senna and Juan Manuel -- incredible drivers -- and I never thought my name would be mentioned in the same sentence as theirs, Hamilton said. So Im very proud of that.It was Hamiltons 56th career pole and the British driver also ended Rosbergs run of three straight poles this season.I had a decent weekend until now and got some good laps in today and (was) just not quick enough, Rosberg said. The problem was that I think (Hamilton) had his best qualifying in a long time.Hamiltons championship lead over Rosberg was cut to nine points after Rosberg won last weekends Belgian GP.On Sunday, Hamilton will be aiming to become the first driver since Fangio in 1955 to win at Monza three consecutive years.Valtteri Bottas in a Williams qualified fifth, followed by the Red Bulls of Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen.Conditions were sticky, with the track at 40 Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) and the air at 29 C (84 F).Williams Felipe Massa -- who announced Thursday he will retire at the end of this season -- and McLarens Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button were among those eliminated in Q2.I didnt feel the power, losing on the straights unfortunately, Alonso said.Esteban Ocons Manor car stopped at the first chicane in Q1 and Kevin Magnussens Renault was again all over the track, as both were eliminated early on.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz