Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 DER CHAT
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

16.07.2019 05:02
witness Michael Messerly said. Antworten

England internationals and Superleague stars have revealed the mental qualities that are required to become a successful netball player. Kent Hrbek Twins Jersey . Another thrilling season in the Vitality Netball Superleague came to a close on Saturday after Surrey Storm retained their title with a 55-53 win over Manchester Thunder in the Grand Final.But netball matches are not just won on the practice court and top players and coaches have revealed the mental characteristics which are needed at any level... Ama Agbeze, England captain and Loughborough Lightning Belief. You only get belief from actually doing the work beforehand. Then youll have confidence in yourself. But you cannot have that belief in something if youre not putting in the work. It gives you that drive to succeed.You can have the same level of skill, the same level of fitness, but mentally it can be so different. Rather than go into a game on a level playing field, if youre mentally stronger than the other team, you have got that edge over them - and that can be the difference.If youre under pressure, its very much a mental game, and its who can control your mind to execute the things you need to at that stage.Natalie Haythornthwaite, England and Manchester Thunder Hard working ethic. Especially for a young player, the amount of training that we do as young players - you have to put in the hard work.If you work hard in training then it really pays off on court. Laura Malcolm is a great example of it - she works so hard in training and will take that out onto the court.I had to work a lot of hours, a lot of extra sessions, a lot of travelling and that all comes into it. If you are willing to commit to those things then it will pay off for you. A hard working ethic can really get you far.Dan Ryan, Head Coach for Manchester Thunder Creativity. I think netball is a pretty simple game, its straightforward. But if you want to get to the next level, then I think its important to be a forward thinker and creative when you play the game.I would say creativity is very important for a young player. Layla Guscoth, Hertfordshire Mavericks captain Determination. I think youve got to continually be able to strive for your best performance and the best for your team, regardless of the circumstance or results and so on. Especially in a season like this, where games are fast and furious.Youve just got to have that motivation and determination to excel and do your best in any environment. Even when you have reached that goal of playing in the Superleague, there is more and more you can always give, so youve got to always be determined to push yourself on. Tamsin Greenway, England U21 Head coach, Director of Netball for Surrey Storm Confidence. Finals are where you make or break players and someone has to be the hero. I told the players beforehand that they had that stage to go and show off what they can do, and be that player. Why not believe youre the best player on the pitch and be proud to be that player? Tamsin Greenway That sometimes gets overlooked. You talk about belief, you talk about determination, but there is a lot to be said about a team or a player that will go out with confidence and someone who completely believes in what theyre doing. You can actually show a bit of arrogance, cockiness, spark which sometimes goes missing in womens sport. Highlights from the Vitality Netball Superleague Grand Final as Surrey Storm defeated Manchester Thunder For me, that confidence is huge. Why not believe youre the best player on the pitch and be proud to be that player? Dont be ashamed of it, be proud to be that person who says, yeah Im the best and Im going to do this. Sometimes as women, we dont want to say that. Tuaine Keenan, Team Northumbria Being competitive. When I was younger, I was always really competitive and that was a thing that drove me. Being competitive and having that passion is always going to stand you in good stead, because you want to train and want to get better. If youre competitive, you love the game so much, rather than doing it for the sake of it.If the game seems to be drifting away, then that competitive spirit keeps you in it. Kadeen Corbin, England and Loughborough Lightning Passion. If youre really passionate about the game, youll always put your best foot forward. Whatever position youre put in, thats the passion you have to get the turnovers, to get the shots in, and pass the ball to your team-mates.Thats the passion you need to have for the game, and the drive you need to succeed. If youve got that passion then youre always be there at training and youll be a real team player. Also See: WATCH: Storm win Superleague Wallace wins Player of the Season WATCH: Mikki savours title win Ryan devastated by defeat Eddie Rosario Twins Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. Max Kepler Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-mitch-garver-jersey/ .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract.CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. -- The collision was as common as any in racing. Kevin Ward Jr.s car spun twice like a top, wheels hugging the wall, before it plopped backward on the dimly lit dirt track. In a sport steeped with bravado, what happened next was another familiar, but treacherous, move: Wearing a black firesuit and black helmet, the 20-year-old Ward unbuckled himself, climbed out of the winged car into the night and defiantly walked onto the track at Canandaigua Motorsports Park. He gestured, making his disgust evident with the driver who triggered the wreck with a bump: three-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart. Ward, a relative unknown compared to NASCARs noted swashbuckler, was nearly hit by another passing car as he pointed with his right arm in Stewarts direction. As he confronted Stewart in his passing car, disaster struck. Ward was standing to the right of Stewarts familiar No. 14 car, which seemed to fishtail from the rear and hit him. According to video and witness accounts, Wards body was sucked underneath the car and hurtled through the air before landing on his back as fans looked on in horror. Ward was killed. Stewart, considered one of the most proficient drivers in racing, dropped out of Sundays NASCAR race at Watkins Glen, hours after Saturdays crash. And the sport was left reeling from a tragedy that could have ripple effects from the biggest stock car series down to weeknight dirt track racing. "There arent words to describe the sadness I feel about the accident that took the life of Kevin Ward Jr.," Stewart said in a statement. Authorities questioned the 43-year-old Stewart once on Saturday night and went to Watkins Glen to talk to him again Sunday. They described him as "visibly shaken" after the crash and said he was co-operative. On Sunday, Ontario County Sheriff Philip Povero said that investigators also dont have any evidence at this point in the investigation to support criminal intent. But he also said that criminal charges have not been ruled out. The crash raised several questions: Will Wards death cause drivers to think twice about on-track confrontations? Did Stewart try and send his own message by buzzing Ward, the young driver, only to have his risky move turn fatal? Or did Ward simply take his life into his own hands by stepping into traffic in a black firesutsuit on a dark track? The only one who may have that answer is Stewart. David S. Weinsten, a former state and federal prosecutor in Miami who is now in private practice, said it would be difficult to prove criminal intent. "I think even with the video, its going to be tough to prove that this was more than just an accident and that it was even culpable negligence, which he shouldve known or shouldve believed that by getting close to this guy, that it was going to cause the acccident," he said. C. J. Cron Jersey. The sheriff renewed a plea for spectators to turn over photos and videos of the crash. Investigators were reconstructing the accident and looking into everything from the dim lighting on a portion of the track to how muddy it was, as well as if Wards dark firesuit played a role in his death, given the conditions. Driver Cory Sparks, a friend of Wards, was a few cars back when Ward was killed. "The timing was unsafe," he said of Wards decision to get out of his car to confront Stewart. "When your adrenaline is going, and youre taken out of a race, your emotions flare." Its often just a part of racing. Drivers from mild-mannered Jeff Gordon to ladylike Danica Patrick have erupted in anger on the track at another driver. The confrontations are part of the sports allure: Fans love it and cheer wildly from the stands. Stewart, who has a reputation for being a hothead nicknamed "Smoke," once wound up like a pitcher and tossed his helmet like a fastball at Matt Kenseths windshield. "Ive seen it many times in NASCAR, where a driver will confront the other one, and a lot of times theyll try to speed past them. And thats what it appeared to me as if what Tony Stewart did, he tried to speed past Ward," witness Michael Messerly said. "And the next thing I could see, I didnt see Ward any more. It just seemed like he was suddenly gone." The crash also raised questions about whether Stewart will continue with his hobby of racing on small tracks on the side of the big-money NASCAR races. He has long defended his participation in racing on tracks like the one where the crash happened, even as accidents and injury have put his day job in NASCAR at risk. Saturdays crash came almost exactly a year after Stewart suffered a compound fracture to his right leg in a sprint car race in Iowa. The injury cost him the second half of the NASCAR season and sidelined him during NASCARs important Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Stewart only returned to sprint track racing last month. The crash site is the same track where Stewart was involved in a July 2013 accident that seriously injured a 19-year-old driver. He later took responsibility for his car making contact with another and triggering the 15-car accident that left Alysha Ruggles with a compression fracture in her back. "Everybody has hobbies," he said last month, adding that "there are a lot of other things I could be doing that are a lot more dangerous and a lot bigger waste of time with my time off do than doing that." Greg Zipadelli, competition director for Stewart-Haas Racing, said Stewart felt strongly he should not race after the wreck. Regan Smith replaced him in his car. "Were racing with heavy hearts," Smith said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz