Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

09.11.2018 08:52
Four-time Olympic gold medallist Lisa Leslie headlines the 2015 womens basketball Hall of Fame induction class announced Saturda Antworten

Four-time Olympic gold medallist Lisa Leslie headlines the 2015 womens basketball Hall of Fame induction class announced Saturday. Britton Colquitt Jersey . She is joined by former Houston Comets star Janeth Arcain, University of Georgia standout Janet Harris, former Duke coach Gail Goestenkors, longtime Oregon high school coach Brad Smith and Oklahoma State coach Kurt Budke, who was killed in a plane crash in 2011. The Immaculata teams that won championships from 1972-74 will receive the Halls trailblazer award. Leslie also won two WNBA titles with the Los Angeles Sparks and was the leagues MVP three times. She helped the U.S. win gold medals at the 1996, 2000, 2004 and 2008 Olympics. The group will be inducted next June at the Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Tennessee. Arcain had a stellar career playing for Brazil. She guided the team to a gold medal at the 1994 world championship as well as a silver and bronze at the Olympics. She came to the WNBA in 1997 and was the 13th pick in the draft. She helped lead the Comets to WNBA championships in the leagues first four years. Harris starred at Georgia from 1981-85, earning All-SEC honours all four seasons. Shes the schools all-time leading scorer with 2,641 points and rebounder (1,394). She helped the Lady Bulldogs win the SEC crown in 1983 and 1984 and reach the Final Four twice. Goestenkors guided Duke and Texas to the NCAA tournament 18 straight years, including four trips to the Final Four and two national championship game appearances. She was The Associated Press coach of the year in 2007 and is ninth among all-time Division I coaches in winning percentage. Goestenkors is now an assistant with the Los Angeles Sparks. Smith has won 629 games and 26 league championships while coaching at Oregon City High School over 27 years. In 2012 he received the Morgan Wooten Award for lifetime achievement in coaching high school from the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Budke was a successful coach at Louisiana Tech before arriving at Oklahoma State in 2005. He was 80-16 while in charge of the Lady Techsters, leading them to three consecutive NCAA tournaments. In his five years at Oklahoma State, Budke appeared in three NCAA tournaments, including a trip to the regional semifinals in 2008. He died on Nov. 17, 2011, when he was out recruiting. Trevon Coley Jersey . First, the Red Wings scored the tying goal after officials missed the puck hitting the protective netting, then the Kings wound up losing in a shootout. That could affect playoff positioning in the Eastern and Western Conferences, and thats a concern for everyone. Cheap Browns Jerseys Free Shipping .C. United on Wednesday night. Forward Bright Dike scored the games only goal in the 85th minute on a foggy night in Bradenton, Fla. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=emmanuel-ogbah-jersey-sale .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team.Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo has spoken of his frustration at not having anything close to a world title in Formula 1, after losing a second likely race victory in a row at the Monaco GP. The Australian, recognised as one of the sports most affable and talented drivers, cast a downbeat figure in the grand prixs aftermath after his hopes of winning F1s showpiece race for the first time unravelled when Red Bull botched his final pit stop.Ricciardo claimed his first career pole in Monaco, but has not won since three breakthrough victories in 2014. Sundays second-place finish was also just his third podium in the last 27 races. And, five years after making his F1 debut, Ricciardo feels he should have more to show for his career to date.Ive had my head held high all season, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Part of the frustrating thing is that I really do believe, and Ive believed it for a long time - I dont want to say it because its arrogant - but I believe a lot in my ability, lets just say that. And I should be getting more rewarded. Red Bull didnt have the tyres ready for Daniel Ricciardos second pit stop, allowing Lewis Hamilton to take the lead of the Monaco GP Im 27 very soon and I dont even have anything close to a world title and I believe I should have something like that very soon. Two weeks now, it could have been two wins and its not. Its getting a little bit long in the tooth.Although still regarded as a rising star of the sport, Ricciardo turns 27 on July 1 and is fast approaching 100 grands prix starts since his debut for now-defunct HRT in 2011. Daniel Ricciardos F1 stats Starts 94 Debut 2011 British GP (HRT, 19th) Wins 3 Poles 1 Podiums 11 Front-row starts 5 Fastest laps 5 Points versus team-mate 426 v 337 Championship best 3rd (2014) His Red Bull contract is thought to run to 2018, although speculation over the past year has suggested Ricciardo will be high on Ferraris shopping list when Kimi Raikkonen eventually leaves the team. Derrick Kindred Jersey. After a troubled 2015 when Ricciardo only twice made the podium, Red Bull have staged a renaissance this season, although it was new 18-year-old team-mate Max Verstappen who ended their victory drought at Barcelona.And the pain of losing out in Monaco for Ricciardo has been heightened by the fact he knows the team are not yet ready to take on Mercedes on every type of circuit. Red Bull Motorsport advisor Dr Helmut Marko believes his team handed the Monaco GP to Mercedes I think I took Barcelona on the chin and then took it well but two in a row now, and its not like were in Mercedes position, were not able to win a race, so to have an opportunity to lead two races in a row and especially here in Monaco… he said in the post-race press conference.The F1 Gossip ColumnObviously a big part of it is relying on the team and the strategy but yeah, to get it wrong twice now it definitely hurts. Im not sure where to go from here, what to do. Obviously theyve got to understand whats going on and learn from it but this win Ill never get back, thats a fact. Also See: Ricciardo screwed by Red Bull Monaco GP driver ratings Get advance British GP tickets! Watch F1 on NOW TV Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz