Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

14.07.2019 05:09
1 holes.Its just the one hole that haunts him.After opening with a course-record 10-under-par 62 in 2013, Scott led the Australi Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The Los Angeles Angels disappointing season reached a new low on a soggy Thursday night. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Black Friday .Jhoulys Chacin, making his first start since July 1, allowed seven runs in 1 1/3 innings as the Cleveland Indians beat the Angels 14-4.The loss was the Angels seventh straight and equaled their longest losing streak since April 30-May 6, 2010.Mike Trout and Cliff Pennington hit solo homers for Los Angeles, which is last in the American League West.We didnt give ourselves a chance tonight, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. I think Jhoulys was behind in every count, and he just could not get his ball into good position consistently.Nobody is taking this in stride, but going through the process is important.Los Angeles took a 1-0 lead in the first on Trouts team-high 22nd homer, but trailed 14-3 after the fifth. Jett Bandy added a sacrifice fly in the ninth.The game was delayed twice by rain for a total of 1 hour, 10 minutes.Chacin (3-8), taking over for Tim Lincecum in the rotation, posted the shortest start of his eight-year career. The right-hander gave up six hits, including a leadoff homer to Carlos Santana, and three walks.Its really disappointing, knowing that I couldnt go far in the game, Chacin said. My teammates were out there playing their hardest, but Im waiting in the clubhouse for four hours because I was out so quickly. Being down 11 runs in the fifth was real tough.Left fielder Ji-Man Choi didnt help Chacins cause, misplaying a line drive by Lonnie Chisenhall in the first inning that was scored as a three-run double.In the sixth, Angels first baseman Geovany Soto had a foul popup by Roberto Perez bounce off his glove and strike second baseman Johnny Giavotella on the mouth.Los Angeles used all 13 of its position players, along with six pitchers, in falling to 0-6 on its nine-game road trip.At times, weve swung the bats well, and at times, weve pitched well, Scioscia said. We just havent been able to combine the two on the same night, especially lately.Left-hander Brett Oberholtzer, who was claimed off waivers from Philadelphia, surrendered six runs over 1 2/3 innings in his Angels debut.Indians right-hander Corey Kluber (12-8) gave up three runs in six innings, while first baseman Mike Napoli went 4 for 4 with a homer and four RBI.Napoli is batting .338 (68 for 201) with 19 home runs and 43 RBI against Los Angeles, which traded him to Toronto in 2011.We havent matched up well against him, Scioscia said sternly. But were not going to go back (to discuss when he was with us).THE NEW GUYOberholtzer became the 50th player on the Angels roster this season. He broke into the majors as a starter with the Astros, but worked exclusively out of the bullpen with the Phillies. Hes got length in him, so well use that and see how it goes, Scioscia said.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: 1B C.J. Cron (left hand fracture), who has been on the DL since July 9, has begun tracking live pitching. He is expected to begin a rehab assignment next week.Indians: RHP Jeff Manship (right wrist tendinitis) was activated from the 15-day DL. LHP T.J. House was optioned to Triple-A Columbus to make room on the 25-man roster.UP NEXTAngels: LHP Tyler Skaggs had a career-best 18 2/3-inning scoreless streak snapped in his last start on Aug. 6 at Seattle.Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco is 1-0 with one save and a 1.36 ERA in seven career appearances against the Angels. Swell Bottle Black Friday . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Cheap Hydro Flask Sale . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.waterbottlecybermonday.com/s-...ber-monday.html . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. SYDNEY -- As he approaches another Australian Open at Royal Sydney, Adam Scott isnt thinking about the lead he held for 71 holes.Its just the one hole that haunts him.After opening with a course-record 10-under-par 62 in 2013, Scott led the Australian Open until a bogey at the last hole which allowed Rory McIlroy to finish over the top and claim the Stonehaven Cup.I certainly feel like Id like to get a win here at Royal Sydney after what happened a few years ago, Scott said Wednesday, on the eve of the 2016 tournament. That burns a little.Scott won the Australian Masters and the Australian PGA in 2013, the same year he won his only major at Augusta National, and was ever-so-close to winning the three biggest titles on the Australasian tour and matching the feat only ever previously achieved by Robert Allenby in 2005.He hasnt added to his majors since, but doesnt believe hes far off despite a 2016 that petered out after a strong start.After having a great start to the year and winning two events in a row, and having a couple of second-place finishes before that, the expectations naturally go up for the year, Scott said. You think youre going to storm through and have a career year and a memorable year; but it didnt quite happen.The 36-year-old Australian admitted his 2016 season was a bit lean after the great start.I was a llittle disappointed with that, but my standard of golf is still high and I now just need to capitalize on that; hopefully here this week. Hydro Flask Black Friday. cott finished in a tie for second last year with Jordan Spieth, who is returning to the Australian Open for the third straight year after winning on his first try in 2014.Spieths two previous Opens were at The Australian course, and he has spent time this week familiarizing himself with Royal Sydney.Hes got a very mature head on his shoulders, so hell figure it out, Scott said. But just having played here a fair bit over the years, I feel very comfortable. I might have a little bit of an advantage in that sense.Spieth has identified his course-record round to win the 2014 Australian Open as part of a career turning point. He went on to win two majors and rise to No. 1 in the rankings.The American, now ranked 5th, is coming off a six-week break from competitive golf and is confident the rest while only help in his pursuit of another Australian title.Jhonattan Vegas is one of the other international stars in the field, which includes high-profile Australians Geoff Ogilvy, Aaron Baddeley and Allenby. Matt Jones is not defending the title he won in 2015. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz