Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

09.11.2018 08:52
Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the signing of starting pitchers Ethan Hollingsworth and Nick Hernandez to Antworten

Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the signing of starting pitchers Ethan Hollingsworth and Nick Hernandez to contracts for the 2014 season. Larry Warford Jersey . Hollingsworth, 26, played in the Pittsburgh Pirates system last year at Class AA Altoona of the Eastern League and Class AAA Indianapolis of the International League. In 24 appearances with Altoona, including nine starts, he went 6-5 with a 3.55 ERA. He also made a pair of starts for Indianapolis, going 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA. “Hes a guy that we targeted early in our signing process through Spring Training releases,” Forney said. “We quickly identified him as a No. 1 type starter and we wanted to get after him as soon as we possibly could. Hes had extensive time at the Double-A and Triple-A levels during the last four seasons. We really feel hes the kind of guy that can come in and carry our pitching staff.” A native of Joliet, Illinois, Hollingsworth was a fourth round selection of the Colorado Rockies in the 2008 MLB amateur draft and has played parts of four seasons at Class AA and parts of three seasons at Class AAA. His best season came in 2010 in the Rockies organization when he went 12-8 with a 3.31 ERA in 25 starts with Class A Advanced Modesto of the California League. He led the league in wins and ERA that season. Hernandez, 25, made 18 starts in the Philadelphia Phillies system last season with Class A Advanced Clearwater of the Florida State League, going 3-5 with a 5.28 ERA. It was the first season back for the southpaw after missing two campaigns with a shoulder injury. “Hes a strike-thrower and he competes well,” Forney said. “Hes going to come in a fight for a spot in the rotation.” Hernandez was drafted by the Phillies in the 12th round of the 2009 MLB amateur draft. He played three seasons in their system, all as a starter. He has a career 14-8 record and 3.60 ERA in 45 starts. The Goldeyes now have 26 players signed for the 2014 season, including 14 pitchers and 12 position players. The Goldeyes will open training camp for the 2014 season on Saturday, May 3 at Shaw Park as part of the teams annual Open House event. Drew Brees Jersey . None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1. Taylor Stallworth Jersey . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseysonline.com/?tag=tommylee-lewis-jersey-online . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2.VAL GARDENA, Italy - When Utah native Steven Nyman arrives in the heart of the Dolomite Range each year the week before Christmas, he gets a special feeling.Special because his only two World Cup victories have come on the classic Saslong course, in 2006 and 2012.Special because this race is considered a downhillers downhill — full of long, high-speed gliding sections but also filled with terrain and both big and small jumps, a result of following the mountains natural fall line like few other World Cup courses.On average during the two-minute descent, skiers go airborne a total of 25 to 30 times.Its at the top of the list for fun factor, Nyman said after leading Wednesdays only training session for Fridays race. It has all of the ingredients: jumps, technical sections, gliding.At 6-foot-4 (1.93 metres) and 215 pounds (98 kilograms), Nymans big, muscular legs are well equipped to deal with the constant leaping and landing that often make skiers look like deer as they navigate their way down through the forest.The key to this course is getting back to the ground as quickly as possible. I have long shock absorbers and that helps a great deal, Nyman, who grew up in Sundance, Utah, said in an interview with The Associated Press.Thin snow cover this year prompted organizers to cancel Thursdays second training session to help preserve the course. Also, the super-G and downhill were flip-flopped, pushing the super-G back to Saturday.They cant groom the piste and make it perfectly smooth, so theres a lot of natural stuff, micro terrain and a lot of bumps, Nyman said. The camel jumps are maybe the biggest theyve ever been.Another win would move Nyman within one of the race record of four shared by Austrian legend Franz Klammer and Italian great Kristian Ghedina.Nyman enters in solid form following a third-place result in Beaver Creek, Colorado, this month.Thats a big step up from last season, when his best result was 19th in Lake Louise, Alberta. Nyman has had to deal with back, knee and Achilles tendon injuries in recent seasons but hes fully healthy now. Alvin Kamara Jersey. Physically I feel really, really good, Nyman said. Last year I felt good, too, but my equipment didnt feel right. So after last season I threw everything out and started over with my ski technician. We downsized my boots, worked on new plates, new bindings — new everything. And now weve gotten to the point where Im feeling really comfortable and I like it.Confident enough that the 32-year-old Nyman is wondering if he could challenge for the season-long World Cup downhill title. With the likes of Aksel Lund Svindal, Bode Miller and Erik Guay — who won this downhill last season — out injured, he sees an opening.Sochi bronze medallist Kjetil Jansrud of Norway won the opening two downhills this season but he trailed Nyman by 0.19 seconds in Wednesdays training.Ive got a lot of knowledge of the courses and I feel like I can push my ranking higher and maybe even go after a title, Nyman said.Nyman slipped to the U.S. squads B team for this season, meaning he had to pay $20,000 out of his own pocket to race the World Cup. Fortunately, some U.S. Ski Team trustees stepped in and helped him out financially.Teammate Marco Sullivan is in the same situation.Its been tough on athletes of our calibre. But weve figured it out, Nyman said. Its brought awareness to the team.Sullivan has finished fourth and fifth in Val Gardena but never made the podium. Coming off a fifth-place result in Lake Louise, hes also got momentum.With former U.S womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser taking over the mens speed team for this season, theres a new vibe within the squad.He busts his butt on the hill to create great training for us and we really respect that, Nyman said. And with Pete Anderson, Scotty Veenis and Chris Beckmann as assistant coaches, we all respect each other. Theyre all my age and were good buddies for life. Its fun and were all fired up.___Andrew Dampf can be followed at www.twitter.com/asdampf Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz