Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
panxing18 Offline

chaosfuzi

13.07.2019 05:53
WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 fre Antworten

The LA Rams signed another backup QB Cory Littleton Jersey , as well questions about how the Rams have handled free agency."e agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub andom Ramsdom2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 NFL DraftRandom Ramsdom 4/11: From AAF to the Los Angeles RamsNew,3commentsThe LA Rams signed another backup QB, as well questions about how the Rams have handled free agency.CDTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 4/11: From AAF to the Los Angeles RamsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsRams free agency review: more departures than arrivals | OC RegisterThis story has a paywall, but I’ll give you the gist: if you were expecting a Los Angeles Rams spending spree like last offseason http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-john-kelly-jersey , then I feel for you, man. I do. This subject of whether of the Rams got better or worse in free agency is discussed at length in our latest podcast at Turf Show Radio — and that my friend, is free. No subscription needed.Rams sign former AAF and Wake Forest QB John Wolford | LA TimesWolford briefly played for the New York Jets, appearing in one preseason game in 2018. I think QB Blake Bortles’s job is safe. But who knows Womens Troy Hill Jersey , it’s Bortles. 4 dream scenarios for Rams in 1st round of the NFL draft | Rams WireWhat player are you hoping falls to the Rams at 31? Or what about trading back to get a safety like Juan Thornhill? These thoughts and more are explained here. Check it. Mel Kiper Jr’s three-round mock | ESPN+Again with the paywalls. Our very own 3K wrote up a piece that covers the picks Kiper Jr. has selected for the Rams. Seems like C Garrett Bradbury is a popular pick for the LA Rams.Los Angeles Rams 2019 NFL Draft is immensely important for the future | LA Sports HubThe offseason can get pretty hyperbolic sometimes if you don’t look away from the computer screen in the quest for more Rams news. But live your life, Ramily. Live it up. Rams have passed all tests thus far, but they’ll have to ace one against Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay | OC RegisterSure, the Packers aren’t as stellar this year as they’ve been in years past. Sure Robert Woods Jersey , they struggled agains the 49ers whom the Rams have just embarrassed. But my friends, if there’s one thing I’ve learned in all my years of watching football it’s this one simple fact: DO NOT EVER IN YOUR LIFE COUNT OUT AARON RODGERS.Greg Zuerlein makes strong return in 39-10 rout of 49ers | Los Angeles TimesIt’s so good to have Mr. Automatic back. I can go back to not having to worry about field goals and point after attempts. 5 crazy stats from Rams’ blowout win over 49ers | Rams WireWhat’s crazy is that they could narrow it down to just five.Robert Woods, the unsung hero of the Rams’ high-powered offense | PFFUnsung is a bit much I think, he’s vary much so sung among Rams fans such as the discerning readership here at Turf Show Times. I would however concede that you don’t hear his name so much among the sports media http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-whitworth-jersey , he’s usually overshadowed by Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, and Jared Goff, but this man is a huge part of the Rams’ offensive success and has been since we picked him up last season.49ers offensive line reacts to Aaron Donald’s dominance | Niners NationAaron Donald is the truth. And like the truth Womens John Johnson Jersey , Aaron Donald cannot be denied.Aaron Donald has ‘room for improvement’ after 4-sack game vs. 49ers | Rams WireI’m afraid for all the QBs who we still have to face this year.Rams’ Cory Littleton is a defensive standout who hasn’t forgotten his special-teams roots | OC RegisterCory Littleton. He’s high on the list of people who are going to get paid. Trust.Todd Gurley’s NFL MVP Case Is Only Getting Stronger | The RingerIf anyone is going to break the trend of QBs winning MVP, it’s going to be Todd Gurley

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz