Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.07.2019 07:52
es not ready to walk away from the sport despite taking an break from playing that has extended to this years W-League season. D Antworten

Matildas captain Lisa De Vanna insists shes not ready to walk away from the sport despite taking an break from playing that has extended to this years W-League season. Doug Kotar Womens Jersey .The nominee for Asian Player of the Year has been a noticeable absentee from this years domestic womens football league.After playing in every previous W-League campaign, De Vanna is watching her Matildas teammates from the sidelines as she rests from a taxing 18 months which included a World Cup, Olympics and Olympic qualifying tournament and two club campaigns at home and abroad.But she revealed her break was about more than just physical and mental recovery.You cant play forever so Im starting to look at different avenues in my life, she told AAP.Im doing my coaching stuff and have to really focus. I dont think I can play football and do this at the same time.De Vanna is chasing her coaching badges and is completing a C-Licence, ruling out any W-League action in 2016.But she is likely to get involved in the new year, with the Matildas next assignment - the Cyprus Cup - looming in early March.The fleet-footed forward said national team coach Alen Stajcic gave his blessings to her plan.Staj is happy that Im doing this coaching course but he also made it clear that Ive got to start playing again to go to the Cyprus Cup, she said.Hes been really understanding.My life after football is something that I need to think about even though Staj says I could play until Im 38 which I dont want to do. Im 32 on Monday and thats a bit scary.The Olympic Games, emotionally and mentally, was a big drain. It was so intense. I needed a mental break away from football, focus on other things, and then Ill get back into the swing of things.De Vanna turned out for title-winners Melbourne City last season but said she hadnt put a thought to which club she might turn out for when she leaps back into the league.The Asian player of the year award will be conferred on December 1, with fellow Matilda Caitlin Foord among the three nominees.Kate Gill (2010) and Katrina Gorry (2014) are the most recent Australian winners of the award, for which Elise Kellond-Knight was also nominated last year. Mark Bavaro Womens Jersey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Darius Slayton Womens Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-...mlinson-Jersey/ . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. A bantamweight matchup between Raphael Assuncao and Aljamain Sterling has been booked to UFC Fight Night on Dec. 9 in Albany, New York, sources said.Verbal agreements are in place for the 135-pound bout, according to sources. The UFC Fight Night event will take place inside Times Union Center.The televised event will mark the UFCs second trip to New York in less than one month. The organization also is scheduled to hold a historic UFC 205 pay-per-view event at Madison Square Gardenn on Nov. Daniel Jones Giants Jersey. 12. Its the first UFC event in the state since 1995.Assuncao (23-5) is coming off a decision loss to TJ Dillashaw at UFC 200 in July. The 34-year-old came off a nearly two-year injury layoff.Sterling (12-1) suffered his first loss in May, via split decision to Bryan Caraway. The New York native holds a 4-1 overall record in the UFC. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz