Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

08.11.2018 08:43
ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring, and injured closer Aroldis Chapman made a "big step" in his recovery from facial fractures. Cheap Notre Dame Jerseys Free Shipping . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. The session was divided into two "innings," separated by a five-minute break. It was Chapmans second time throwing batting practice and his first without a protective screen in front of the mound. He is scheduled to throw another simulated game on Tuesday in Cincinnati before beginning a rehab stint in the minors. "I think it was a big step today to throw without a protective screen for the first time since the incident happened," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I thought it was a big step, and if one more outing makes him feel physically and mentally more prepared to face hitters in a game situation, thats great." Chapman said he is still regaining the stamina he needs to feel ready for games. "I think everything went well," Chapman said through a translator. "I dont feel physically the same way I was feeling in spring training but I believe with a little work I will be in the physical shape that I want to be." Chapman said he wasnt worried about throwing without the protective screen normally used in batting practice. "Actually, Im really positive," he said. "Since everything that happened to me, Ive been really positive. I didnt have a bad thought that this could happen again, that I could have any trauma to my head again." Price said he does not think Chapman will need a long stay in the minors. "I hate to put a number on it because that would be reckless, but after we send him out I dont think it will be much more than a week," Price said. Right-hander Jonathan Broxton has four saves as the fill-in closer. Third baseman Todd Frazier was held out of the lineup after leaving Friday nights game with tightness in his left leg. Price said Frazier probably could have started if needed. The Reds recalled catcher Tucker Barnhart from Triple-A Louisville to play behind Brayan Pena. Neftali Soto is making his first career start at third base against the Braves. Barnhart, Soto and Ramon Santiago took turns in the batters box against Chapman. Cheap Notre Dame Jerseys Authentic . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Louis Nix III College Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. http://www.cheapnotredamejerseys.com/?tag=notre-dame-everett-golson-college-jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. MANCHESTER, England -- After a summer spending spree of $250 million, the good times just might be on their way back at Manchester United. To the backdrop of fans chanting "Were going to win the league," United beat Queens Park Rangers 4-0 on Sunday to end its winless start to the Premier League season with a result and performance that may be seen as the true beginning to the Louis van Gaal era. The brilliant Angel Di Maria and Ander Herrera scored their first goals for United, Wayne Rooney added a third before the break and Juan Mata also found the net to give Van Gaal his first win in five competitive matches in charge. All that was missing for a home crowd that rediscovered its full voice was a goal for Radamel Falcao. He came on as a substitute in the 67th minute for his debut in a season-long loan from Monaco that is costing a reported $25 million in salary and fee. The Colombia striker was presented with a great opportunity from close range with seven minutes remaining, but his shot was blocked. Still, with the goals flying in elsewhere and the team showing more pace and intensity, it was like the old times again at Old Trafford. "I said to the players before the match, We have to make a new start today," Van Gaal said. "This is the selection -- we start now." The victory lifted United to five points from four league matches and could make Van Gaal think again about his deployment of a 3-5-2 formation. Against Harry Redknapps QPR, a team that offered very little and is likely to be in a relegation fight come May, Van Gaal reverted to a 4-4-2 and some assuredness seemed to return to the players as a result. Left back Marcos Rojo and holding midfielder Daley Blind made solid debuts and, in Di Maria, Van Gaal has a player who could light up the Premierr League this season. Notre Dame Jerseys From China. . The Argentina winger crucially broke the deadlock in the 24th when his free kick evaded everyone in a crowded area and bounced into the far corner, leaving goalkeeper Rob Green rooted to the spot. And from one of Di Marias many surges that quickly turned defence into attack, Herrera ended up making it 2-0 in the 36th. Rooney collected a pass from Di Maria, had a shot blocked and laid the ball off for Herrera to drive a bobbling effort into the corner. After Rooney shot home low from the edge of the area for the third goal in the 44th, Di Maria was the architect of the fourth just before the hour, with his driven shot arriving at the feet of Mata and the Spain playmaker afforded time and space to lift a finish high into the net. "Can you do better when you prepare three goals and (score) one? It is nearly impossible," Van Gaal said of Di Maria. A visiting defence that included Rio Ferdinand, who left United in May after 12 years, fell apart after Di Marias goal in the face of wave after wave of attacks. Ferdinand received a warm ovation during the warmup and a memento from United great Bobby Charlton before kickoff, but this was not an afternoon the veteran centre back will remember fondly. As Mata was scoring, Uniteds fans were giving Falcao a standing ovation as he trotted out of the dug-out to loosen up. Within eight minutes, he was on the pitch. Falcao almost scored, too, pouncing on a parried save from Green off Blinds low drive but seeing his first-time shot saved by the goalkeeper. "We are building a process and we have to play in a certain style," Van Gaal said. "At the end, I hope to be manager of the champion of the Premier League. If it is not this year, then in my second year or my third year." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz