Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

09.07.2019 08:38
the 134-kilometre route from Longarone to Treviso, which started with a few hills and ended with a long, flat finish around a ci Antworten

TREVISO, Italy -- Sprinter Mark Cavendish won the rainy 12th stage of the Giro dItalia on Thursday for his 100th career victory, while Vincenzo Nibali maintained his overall lead. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday Sale . Tour de France champion Bradley Wiggins dropped out of contention, finishing more than 3 1/2 minutes behind the main pack as he struggled with a cold. Cavendish clocked just over three hours along the 134-kilometre route from Longarone to Treviso, which started with a few hills and ended with a long, flat finish around a circuit. It was Cavendishs third win in this years race. The British rider with the Omega Pharma-Quick Step team also won the first and sixth legs. Nacer Bouhanni of France and Luke Mezgec of Slovenia crossed second and third, respectively, with the same time. Dominique Rollin of Boucherville, Que., was the top Canadian in the stage, finishing 19th. Defending champion Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria continued to struggle, finishing 183rd. In the overall standings, Nibali, an Italian with Astana, remained 41 seconds ahead of 2011 Tour winner Cadel Evans of Australia. Wiggins Sky teammate Rigoberto Uran of Colombia is third overall, 2:04 behind. It was the 13th Giro stage win of Cavendishs career and his 39th in cyclings three Grand Tours -- the Giro, Tour and Spanish Vuelta. Stage 13 Friday is the races longest, a mostly flat 254-kilometre leg from Busseto to Cherasco, with a few hills shortly before the finish. The race hits the mountains again over the weekend, with Saturdays stage climbing Sestriere and Bardonecchia and Sunday taking riders into France and up the Col du Galibier, which is often included in the Tour de France. The race ends May 26 in Brescia. Cheap Hydro Flask .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Swell Black Friday .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. CHICAGO -- Los Angeles Angels ace Garrett Richards hopes to be cleared to throw next week as he seeks to avoid Tommy John surgery.Richards last pitched on May 1 and was diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament five days later. He wont pitch again this season, but hes been undergoing stem-cell treatments in hopes of avoiding surgery that would sideline him through the 2017 season.Richards was optimistic after a workout at Wrigley Field on Wednesday before the Angels faced the Cubs. Hes been lifting and doing exercises with a weighted ball to stimulate the throwing motion.I literally feel like my arm is refreshed, Richards said. Everything feels great. My shoulder feels nice and loose. I feel zero discomfort in my arm. Nothing even close to what I was feeling when I was put on the (disabled list) or anything.The next step is an imaging scan Monday.If everything looks the same as it did a couple weeks ago or better than we start throwing an actual baseball on an actual field and doing actual baseball things, Richards said. That would be cool.Richards would first start throwing at 45 feet.. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday. . He said the true test will be when he stretches out to 120 feet. If that goes well, it could to bullpen sessions next month and then a stint in the instructional or fall league.Ive got to be able to go out and do my pregame routine, throw out of the bullpen and throw in a game a couple innings to simulate what it would be like in a game, Richards said. I think once I accomplish that a couple times I think Ill have enough peace of mind to move into the offseason and continue with my offseason workouts and hopefully roll into next year fresh and ready to go.The 28-year-old Richards was 1/3 with a 2.34 ERA in six starts this season before getting hurt. His enthusiasm was noted by Angels manager Mike Scioscia.If youre within an earshot of him hes very excited, Scioscia said. Hes been talking about this day for a couple weeks since he had the other checkup. If hes cleared to start throwing, were trying to dissuade him from making his first pitch a slider. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz