Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

01.07.2019 07:03
Titans are asking him to do for his success so far.These are plays Ive ran since Ive been in the league, and these are plays tha Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . -- DeMarco Murray looks reborn in Tennessee, his third team in as many seasons.Not that the running back ever doubted himself.I know what type of player I am, Murray said Thursday. Thats all that matters to me.Murray, and the Titans, may have been among the last believers in the man who was the NFLs Offensive Player of the Year in 2014 after running for 1,845 yards with the Dallas Cowboys.His lone season in Philadelphia after signing a five-year, $42 million contract ended in March with the Eagles trading him to Tennessee for the price of swapping fourth-round draft picks .The Titans have been happy with Murray, who is coming off his best game yet. He ran for 114 yards on 16 carries in last weeks 17-10 loss to Oakland, and Murray also caught five passes for 41 yards. Murray had only one 100-yard rushing performance in 15 games in Philadelphia.Tennessee officials thought Murray would be a perfect fit for coach Mike Mularkey because his offense features so many runs similar to what helped the running back perform so well in Dallas.Thats kind of what got us energized to go get him, Titans offensive coordinator Terry Robiskie said. We felt the runs he had and the carries he had, kind of fit us pretty good.Even though the Titans also drafted Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry out of Alabama in the second round, the six-year veteran Murray gets the bulk of the work.Murray ranks eighth in the NFL with 245 yards rushing, had the third-longest run this season on a 67-yarder in a 16-15 win at Detroit on Sept. 18 and leads all running backs with 17 receptions.Murray will have a chance to run in Texas again Sunday when the Titans (1-2) visit the Houston Texans (2-1). Murray ran for 136 yards in his only game against Houston in 2014. He also caught six passes for 56 yards that day.The running back credits his comfort level with what the Titans are asking him to do for his success so far.These are plays Ive ran since Ive been in the league, and these are plays that I like, Murray said. I think whenever I get a chance to go downhill, get in space Im a little good at doing that.Murray broke off a 36-yarder in the loss to Oakland trying to rally the Titans, and Mularkey took the running back out of the game to give him a quick break.I could see the look on his face was like, `Dont ever do that again ..., Mularkey said.And thats kind of been his history. Hes a good runner from the beginning, but he definitely got stronger in that game. He was making a lot of yards after contact, a lot of yards.After a career-high 392 carries in his last season with Dallas, Murray finished with only 193 carries for 702 yards under Chip Kelly in Philadelphia for his worst season playing more than 10 games.The Titans reworked Murrays contract as part of the trade bringing him to Tennessee. Murray also did his homework on a franchise that had won only five games the past two seasons combined.He liked the veterans the team already had on the roster in tight end Delanie Walker and linebacker Brian Orakpo.Walker sees a kindred player in Murray.We knew he was a playmaker on other teams and able to take over the game when we need him, and thats why were here, Walker said. I knew DeMarco had that in him all along.Game notes Walker (right hamstring) and LG Quinton Spain (ankle) were limited in practice Thursday along with WR Tajae Sharpe (hamstring). WR Kendall Wright (left hamstring) practiced fully for a second straight day.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Mark Clayton Dolphins Jersey .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Jason Taylor Womens Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...-Deiter-Jersey/ . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. GREELEY, Colo. -- Kyle Sloter threw for a touchdown, ran in another score and Northern Colorado held on to win its Big Sky Conference opener 21-18 over Northern Arizona on Saturday.Tied at a touchdown apiece in the first quarter, Brandon Cartagena ran in the go-ahead TD from the 12 and Sloter padded the lead with a 3-yard scoring run with 1:27 left in the half to take a 21-10 advantage into the break. Trae Riek had 107 yards on 21 carries and another 43 yards receiving, including a 277-yard touchdown grab in the first quarter for the Bears (3-1). Jason Taylor Youth Jersey. .Northern Arizona (1-4, 0-2) shaved the gap in the fourth quarter with a 2-yard touchdown pass from Blake Kemp to Elijah Marks. Kemp then connected with Kendyl Taylor for the two-point conversion to pull within a field goal, 21-18, with 2:34 left.Kemp finished 35 of 46 for 273 yards. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz