Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

20.06.2019 11:11
fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Mo Antworten

SPIJK, Netherlands -- Bernd Wiesberger of Austria shot his second straight 5-under 66 to take the lead Friday in the KLM Open, one shot ahead of playing partner Joost Luiten, who was one of three players tied for second.Wiesberger opened his round bogey, par, bogey, before recovering with four birdies on the front nine and three more coming home on The Dutch, which is hosting the tournament for the first time.Luiten, the 2013 KLM Open champion, had the lowest round of the day with a 7-under 64. That included a birdie on the par-3 16th thanks to a long, curling putt and also a birdie on the last hole.Nino Bertasio could have snatched the lead late, but bogeyed the par-5 18th to drop to 9-under with Luiten and Mark Foster. Buccaneers Jerseys China Cheap . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Buccaneers Jerseys China . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-john-lynch-jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys China . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively.British No 1 Johanna Konta is pleased with her rise up the rankings but insists the goal remains becoming the best player in the world. The 25-year-old became the first British woman since Jo Durie in 1983 to break into the top 20 in the world, coming in at 18 in the latest WTA Tour rankings published on Monday.But Konta says despite changes to her day-to-day schedule due to her success, she will continue to enjoy the journey as she attempts to reach the top of her sport. I started playing when I was eight, and when I was nine I decided I wanted to be No 1 in the world, she told Sky Sports News HQ, as she took time out of her schedule for this weeks Aegon Open in Nottingham. Konta won her opening match at the Aegon Open in straight sets I never imagined tennis not being my job and I think that would have been the harder adjustment if I had to give up tennis and pursue something else.A lot of the external things have changed. Obviously, my ranking is higher and Im playing a full WTA schedule now, which is very new to me. But at home and how I feel about my tennis, about my job is very much the same.I consider myself very lucky that I get to do something that I love. Konta lost to eventual winner Angelique Kerber at this years Australian Open I very much dont take things for granted, like my health and my enjoyment of the sport.dddddddddddd The main thing is taking care of those two things.Konta, who reached the semi-finals of this years Australian Open, also revealed the tennis player she admired most when growing up.I love Steffi Graf, Konta said. British womens number one tennis player Johanna Konta says she is not worried about people expecting more from her after breaking into the world top 20. Interestingly, when I was growing up I didnt see her play all that much but I just remember her court presence and the way she carried herself both on and off the court - it was such an inspiration.She just oozed class and that just stuck with me. Also See: Konta enters worlds top 20 Muguruza win signals changes No excuses from Serena Muguruza no one-hit wonder ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz