Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

01.11.2018 09:05
LEICESTER, England - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard made a goal-scoring return to the starting lineup as his team came from be Antworten

LEICESTER, England - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard made a goal-scoring return to the starting lineup as his team came from behind to beat 10-man Leicester 3-1 in the Premier League on Tuesday. Los Angeles Kings Gear .The 34-year-old midfielder, who is yet to sign a contract for next season, powered in the decisive second goal in the 54th minute at Leicester.When asked about his future, Gerrard said: Ill decide when Im ready. Theres nothing to say on the contract at the moment.Gerrard said his focus was on the team, which after finishing as runners-up last season is in eighth place following a second successive victory.Its been well documented this season that we havent been good enough, but we are on the way up, Gerrard said.However, there remain problems in defence and with goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, who handed Leicester an opener in the 22nd minute.Although Mignolet initially parried well from Jamie Vardy, Martin Skrtel could only weakly head out from Leonardo Ulloas follow-up and the striker was given enough time to collect the ball and smash a shot against the near post which cannoned off the goalkeeper head and into the net.But Liverpools response came within four minutes. Gerrards free kick was half-cleared to Lucas Leiva whose cross dropped at the feet of Adam Lallana, who smashed in the 50th league goal of his career.After Gerrards first goal in open play since January, Leicester had Wes Morgan sent off for dragging down Rickie Lambert.With a man advantage, Jordan Henderson completed Liverpools victory in the 83rd. It was Gerrards cross that allowed Raheem Sterling to backheel the ball into the path of Henderson.He was outstanding, Steven, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said. Its my job along with him to pitch him in at the right times. Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. Kurtis MacDermid Jersey . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. http://www.nhlkingsauthority.com/authentic-marty-mcsorley-kings-jersey/ .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday.Mesut Ozil admits Cristiano Ronaldo knows how many assists came from him, but says the Real Madrid forward helped him become a better player. Ronaldo signed a new contract at the Bernabeu on Monday, keeping him with Real Madrid until he is 36. The Portugal captain is Reals all-time leading scorer with more than 370 goals and has won eight trophies during his seven years at the club.Ozil, who left Real for Arsenal in 2013, contributed many assists to Ronaldos goal haul during the Germany internationals three-year stint in Spain, but the Gunners midfielder insists it is he who owes the forward for their time together. Cristiano Ronaldo, I never saw one guy like him, Ozil told Arsenals YouTube channel.He is the first guy in the dressing room and the last guy to go home. He wants to fight even in a training game. Cristiano Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 He made me better on the ppitch. Drew Doughty Jersey. Of course, I give my assists, a lot, to him and he knows. But I really enjoyed playing with him because he does not need a lot of chances.So even if I give him two assists, he will score two. Amazing player. One of the greatest players in history. Ozil also said he could not help but apologise to Chelsea defender David Luiz following Germanys 7-1 win over Brazil at the 2014 World Cup. Ozil apologised to David Luiz for Germanys 7-1 win over Brazil at the 2014 World Cup Luiz, who rejoined Chelsea this summer, was a Paris Saint-Germain player when the semi-final defeat took place, and Ozil revealed his personal message to the defender following the final whistle. Of course, all the players on the pitch were a little bit surprised, said Ozil. But after 20 minutes, 4-0 you cant realise what has happened. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. If you lose a big game like that in your country and you see the fans crying, the players crying, you feel it with them. So I went to David Luiz and really apologised.Ozil told Luiz: You have a nice country with nice people, and with what weve learned here, weve had a really good time.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Bellerin will sign Arsenal deal Ronaldo unlikely to retire at Real Ronaldo: Im far from finished Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz