Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

26.05.2019 05:40
nts. I came [to Manchester United] in his final two years. My first year was when we won the Champions League an Antworten

Cristiano Ronaldo has what it takes to play at the top level for another 10 years, according to one of his former coaches at Manchester United. The Portuguese star signed a bumper new deal at Real Madrid earlier this week and, despite being 31, claims he could play on for another decade.And speaking at the #CR7Live event in Lisbon, Tony Strudwick told Sky Sports that Ronaldo possesses the physicality and talent to do just that. I think he wants to play for another 10 years and I wouldnt doubt that in terms of his ability to play and recover, said Strudwick, who is the head of athletic development at Old Trafford. With that robustness and resilience he can continue to play as long as he wants. I came [to Manchester United] in his final two years. My first year was when we won the Champions League and beat Chelsea in the final, and at that point hed got to a level where he was a world-class performer. Look back at what happened when Ronaldo coached a lucky group of youngsters live on skysports.com When you talk about the top elite players like Cristiano obviously is, theres a relentless pursuit of excellence and I think we saw that from a very young age. The stories of him being the first one into training and the last one out, but also him wanting to take his game on.He was strong, powerful and quick, and he transferred all that onto the pitch, which was the most important thing.We had a fantastic working culture at Carrington that had been created by Sir Alex Ferguson all those years ago, and even in that environment Cristiano was a standalone. He would always practice on his own to ensure he had that quality practice time. He made everyone uncomfortable, not only the senior players that saw him do it but also the young players to look up to him. Ronaldo says it will be an amazing moment when he returns to face Sporting Lisbon with Madrid in the Champions League Invariably as coaches we had to drag him off [the training ground], but that was the level of discipline and professionalism required.After being forced off due to injury during the Euro 2016 final earlier this year, Ronaldo was incredibly vocal on the touchline as he helped steer Portugal towards a 1-0 win over France. And Strudwick believes it is important for people like Ronaldo to stay in football beyond their playing career.Youd like to see people like Cristiano stay in the game, as long as youve got the passion for it, he said. The incentive will be to just keep playing football but obviously hes a great talent and all those learning experiences will be invaluable for young players. Football needs people like Cristiano [to stay] and continue that legacy of what it takes to be a world-class player. Also See: Ronaldo expects special return WATCH: #CR7Live Rooney turned down China Real Madrid fixtures Vapormax Run Utility Black .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Wholesale . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. http://www.airvapormaxwholesale.com/vapormax-run-utility.html . LOUIS -- St. Air Vapormax 97 Sale . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Cheap . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. HAMMOND, La. -- Jordan Capps made 11 of 12 field goal attempts for 26 points and pulled down 15 rebounds to help Southeastern Louisiana dominate Division III Millsaps 85-39 on Friday night.Moses Greenwood was 7 of 10 from the floor for 22 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Marlain Veal added 14 points while dishing out four assists and having two steals for the Lions, who shot 55.4 percent (31 of 56) from the floor.The Majors shot 31 percent (16 for 51) from the floor.Millssaps stayed closed until midway through the first half when Greenwood scored seven straight for the Lions as they took a 20-9 lead with 8:56 left.ddddddddddddSoutheastern Louisiana then raced to a 45-21 halftime advantage and outscored the Majors 40-18 after the break.Brennan Gager led Millsaps with nine points and Trent Markwith added seven. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz