Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

24.05.2019 08:13
efore the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking Antworten

Anthony Joshua hopes to fulfill his ambitions and make his fortune in five years -- and then retire.The IBF world heavyweight champion makes a second title defence against American Eric Molina (25-3, 19 KOs) at the Manchester Arena on Saturday.But having only begun his bid to dominate the heavyweight division when he turned pro after winning gold at the 2012 Olympics in London, the 27-year-old is already considering the possibility of getting out of the boxing game early.Maybe Ill be around for another five years, Joshua said. The legacy I leave will be Ive come up the hard way and Ive stayed true to myself. I was a kid from Finchley [in north London] who went to the gym to make something of myself, to get fit. I wasnt chasing money. I was just on a self-development course.I can finish in five years provided everything goes to plan. One hundred per cent I could walk away from boxing now, its all about being happy, and Im happy. As long Im happy that is all that matters. I dont do it for the money, I dont do it for the glory nights.Victory this weekend will set up bigger fights and bigger tests next year. Wladimir Klitschko -- who ruled the division for nearly a decade but has been inactive since losing his IBF, WBA and WBO?belts on points to Tyson Fury last November -- lies in wait for Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs), possibly at Wembley Stadium in London.?Im confident it will happen, and I think hes serious, Joshua said. Klitschko was pencilled in, and that was time to announce myself on the big stage. It is big time now, baby. Its a shame Tyson Fury is not here because that was one that everyone was talking about, but there are other big fights out there.Klitschko (64-4, 54 KOs) will turn 41 in March and is agreeable to an April 29 date with Joshua, after a proposed rematch with Britains Fury twice fell through, in July and September.I dont want to sit back too long, Joshua told Sky Sports. I think its a perfect date.Like the Ukrainian Klitschko, Joshuas British rival David Haye will be an interested observer at ringside in Manchester. The 36-year-old former WBA world heavyweight champion has also talked up a possible showdown at Wembley with Joshua next year.However, Joshua has indicated he is more interested in facing WBC champion Deontay Wilder after Klitschko than Haye.I cant predict it, but there is a very possible chance that I could have a few more straps around my waist next year, Joshua said at a public workout at Manchester Arena on Tuesday. sWell Traveler Bottle Sale 17 .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. sWell Marble Water Bottle .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http://www.swellwaterbottlesale.com/ . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. sWell Traveler Sale . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Swell Water Bottle Cheap . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. ARLINGTON, Va. -- Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin will join Russias team at the ice hockey world championships in Finland. It will be Ovechkins ninth appearance in the tournament. He helped Russia win the gold medal last year and in 2008. He has 26 goals and 18 assists in 55 games. The news that hell play for RRussia comes Tuesday, a day after Ovechkins Capitals were eliminated in the first round of the NHL playoffs with a 5-0 loss to the New York Rangers in Game 7 of their best-of-seven series.dddddddddddd After leading the league with 32 goals in the regular season, Ovechkin only scored once in the playoffs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz