Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

23.05.2019 16:02
ub and of the game.Its great that hes still around and Ill latch onto him at training and learn as much as I possibly can.Tuohy, Antworten

ETOBICOKE, Ontario -- Up With the Birds won his first race since the 2014 Nijinsky Stakes in Sundays renewal of the nine-furlong turf route at Woodbine, flying home from last to first in the stretch under Eurico Da Silva.Up With the Birds ($5) rated kindly down the backstretch, as Dynamic Sky set slow fractions while being pressed by Halo Nation. Button Down, the lone mare in the five-horse field, stalked along the inside in fourth, and lacked room through the stretch, as Up With the Birds came sweeping by the entire field on the outside.Up With the Birds prevailed by 1-1/4 lengths, in a time of 1:49.18. Button Down closed late to nose out Halo Nation for second. Kaigun wound up fourth, and Dynamic Sky faded to fifth.It was the first start for Up With the Birds since the 6-year-old son of Stormy Atlantic rejoined trainer Malcolm Pierces barn in the spring.Malcolm brought this horse over happy and fit, said Da Silva. I just rode him with a lot of confidence. He was focused all the way, and he made a nice run at the end. Hes a very nice horse. I love this horse, big time.Up With the Birds earned $144,000 of the $227,600 purse for owner/breeder Sam-Son Farm.Its great to have him home, said Pierce. Hes in great shape. He just loves this course, with the long stretch. It suits his style of running. Im thrilled.Conquest Daddyo takes Toronto CupConquest Daddyo ($4.30) established himself as a serious contender for the $500,000 Breeders Stakes with an impressive score under Patrick Husbands in the $145,000 Toronto Cup Stakes.Conquest Daddyo, a Scat Daddy colt trained by Mark Casse, rallied from sixth to prevail by 1-3/4 lengths, in a time of 1:47.12. Dragon Bay was disqualified from second to fourth for interfering with Runningfromthefeds in the stretch.Rocket Plan, who was promoted from third to second, also could run back in the Aug. 21 Breeders, the third leg of the Canadian Triple Crown. Nike Air Force 1 NZ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Nike Air Force 1 Outlet NZ . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.cheapairforce1nz.com/ . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance NZ .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap NZ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. New Geelong defender Zach Tuohy has no intention of trying to fill the huge void left by the retirement of club legend Corey Enright.The Cats quickly targeted the dashing mid-sized defender in a trade with Carlton after Enright retired to take up a role on Chris Scotts coaching panel.But Tuohy says it would be folly to suggest he is a ready-made replacement for Enright, who retired as the clubs all-time games record holder with 332.I dont think too many people could replace Corey Enright ... Im not going to try and fill his boots, Ill just try to do my job, Tuohy said on Monday.Obviously hes a legend of the club and of the game.Its great that hes still around and Ill latch onto him at training and learn as much as I possibly can.Tuohy, 26, signed a four-year deal with the Cats, who sent utility Billie Smedts to the Blues with an exchange of draft picks at tthe recent AFL trade period.ddddddddddddThe Irishman is philosophical about his surprise departure from the Blues after 120 games in six seasons.Once it became apparent that I probably wasnt going to be at Carlton I had to see where my future was going to lie, he said.As soon as Geelong came along, theyre a club Ive respected hugely for a long time, I couldnt turn it down - it was too good an opportunity.I had a great time at Carlton and I love the club still ... but its a cut-throat industry - thats the way things are.Once the decision was made I was happy to move on and start my new career at Geelong.Tuohy wore the No.42 guernsey in his time with the Blues, but is keen for a new number as he starts a new chapter in his career. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz