Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

20.05.2019 06:46
as 14 in the half.I dont know that anybody has answers against them, Miller said. Theyre able to do what they do against anybod Antworten

DAYTON, Ohio -- Calvin Hermanson opened the game with a layup. Jock Landale was fouled and made both free throws, and then had a dunk. St. Marys was off and running toward an impressive road win.Hermanson scored 16 points -- most of them from the perimeter -- and Landale scored most of his 15 off moves to the basket on Saturday. The outside-inside attack swept No. 17 St. Marys to a 61-57 victory over Dayton in the Gaels first road game.The Gaels (3-0) led the whole way, pulling ahead by 20 points midway through the second half and holding off a late Dayton rally. Until the closing minutes, they felt very relaxed.Coming out to the big start not only got the crowd out of it, but gave us confidence for the rest of the game, said Hermanson, who fouled out with 2:52 left. We started running our stuff and getting great shots and realizing we could almost get what we wanted. We were able to settle in once we had some success.Those last 3 minutes left them sweating one out.The Flyers (2-1) took advantage of the Gaels sloppiness -- 100 turnovers in the second half -- and went on a 14-1 run. Charles Cookes jumper cut it to 59-57 with 25 seconds left. Emmett Naar hit two free throws with 7.2 seconds left to clinch it.We knew the storm was coming, coach Randy Bennett said. We weathered most of it.Cooke scored 19 for the Flyers , who are 1-2 against Top 25 teams over the last two seasons.I told them Im not most disappointed with the loss, but with how we lost, coach Archie Miller said. The last 8 minutes is how we should have played the whole 40 minutes.Landale -- a 6-foot-11 center -- had his way inside early, working the pick-and-roll for layups. Landale and Hermanson scored all of St. Marys points as the Gaels pulled ahead 19-11. The Gaels led by as many as 14 in the half.I dont know that anybody has answers against them, Miller said. Theyre able to do what they do against anybody. We wont be the only team that struggles against them.ENCOREThe Gaels were coming off a 110-72 win over Prairie View A&M, their first 100-point game since 2012.TD UPLandale got a technical foul for grabbing the rim while trying for a put-back dunk in the second half.ON THE BOARDSLandale had 14 rebounds, helping St. Marys get a 38-31 edge in rebounds.POLL IMPLICATIONSSt. Marys: The Gaels were ranked in the preseason poll for the first time in their history and put themselves in position to move up with an impressive road win. The Flyers have won 36 of their last 40 home games.Heck of a win, Bennett said. We know what Dayton is. We had to play well, and we did until the last 3 minutes. Playing a Top 25 (caliber) team on their court, out of your region -- those are tough games to get.Dayton: The Flyers have been on the verge of entering the poll, but the home-court loss will put that on hold for now.BIG PICTURESt. Marys: The Gaels came into the game third in Division I in field-goal percentage at 58.5 percent and showed their patience on the road. They had 16 assists on 20 field goals.Dayton: Sophomore forward Josh Cunningham tore a ligament in his left ankle during a 77-72 win at Alabama on Tuesday and had surgery. The Flyers said Saturday hell be sidelined for at least three months.UP NEXTSt. Marys: Hosts San Jose State on Tuesday.Dayton: Plays Nebraska on Thursday in the Wooden Legacy tournament.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Discount Ecco Shoes UK . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Authentic Ecco Shoes UK . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.wholesaleeccouk.com/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Cheap Ecco Shoes UK . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Cheap Shoes UK . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Andy Murray became just the fifth active male player to record 600 ATP Tour victories as he reached the quarterfinals of the Western & Southern Open.The Scots 20th straight win of a remarkable season came against South Africas Kevin Anderson in Cincinnati, where Murray is the top seed less than a week after winning Olympic gold in Rio.After beating Anderson 6-3, 6-2 in one hour and 30 minutes, Murray can look forward to facing world No. 20 Bernard Tomic -- the Australian was the surprise conqueror of fifth seed Kei Nishikori earlier on Thursday.On joining Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and David Ferrer in reaching the 600-win milestone, Murray said: Its cool that it happened in Cincinnati.I got a wild card here when I was 18. I also won my first Masters 1000 here, so its a place that means a lot to me [and] Im coming off the best few months of my career.Murrays path to potential glory was aided by a clutch of top seeds tumbling out of contention.As well as Tomics 7-6 (1), 7-6 (5) win over Nishikori, Rafael Nadal was stunned 6-1, 6-3 to Borna Coric while Grigor Dimitrov dispatched second seed Stan Wawrinka 6-4, 6-4.ddddddddddddSteve Johnsons 6-3, 7-6 (6) victory over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga saw him become the top-ranked American in mens tennis.Johnson will take on unseeded Dimitrov, while Croatian teenager Coric tests his skills against his countryman Marin Cilic, a 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 winner over Tomas Berdych in the late-night match at the Lindner Family Tennis Center.The remaining last-eight clash features Austrian eighth seed Dominic Thiem and this years losing Wimbledon finalist, Milos Raonic, who recovered from a second-set wobble to defeat Japanese qualifier Yuichi Sugita 6-1, 3-6, 6-1.Murrays quarterfinal opponent Tomic is yet to beat the Scot in four tour-level meetings.He had a good win today against Nishikori, Murray said. Hes a talented player. Weve had some tough matches. He plays with a lot of variety. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz