Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

16.05.2019 12:25
Bedford and said he didnt believe staff changes would help.I have a lot of confidence in Vance Bedford, and I know Vance is goin Antworten

Its Week 5 of the NFL season. ESPN Chalks Vegas experts have you covered with comprehensive betting previews for all of Sundays action. Click on any (or all!) of the Insider links below for complete analysis.Dave TuleyLast week: 2-3 against the spread with best bets (marked with *), 3-2 with over/under best bets, 4-5 ATS on picks on all other games, 1-1 on over/under leans. Season to date: 16-7 ATS (69.6 percent) on best bets; 7-7 (50 percent) with over/under best bets, including losing Arizona-San Francisco under 43 on Thursday night; 22-19 ATS on non-best bets, including Arizona -4 on Thursday -- so 38-26 (59.4 percent) on all NFL games -- and 5-4 on over/under leans.Mike ClayLast week: 5-4 ATS on best bets, 2-1 with over/under best bets. Season: 22-15 ATS (59.5 percent), 15-15 with over/unders.Erin RynningLast week: 0-2 ATS on best bets, 1-0 on over/under best bets, 1-1 on ATS leans Season: 4-5 ATS on best bets, including Arizona -4 on Thursday night; 7-4 on over/under best bets; 4-2 ATS on leans.Rufus PeabodyLast week: 1-2 ATS on best bets, 1-0 on over/under best bets; 1-1 on ATS leans, 0-2 on over/under leans. Season: 2-4 ATS on best bets, 1-1 on over/under best bets, 2-3 on ATS leans, 0-2 on over/under?leans.Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Friday morning.1 p.m. ET gamesPatriots at BrownsLine: New England -10.5Complete betting preview for Patriots-Browns?Eagles at LionsLine: Philadelphia -3.5Complete betting preview for Eagles-Lions?Bears at ColtsLine: Indianapolis -4.5Complete betting preview for Bears-ColtsTitans at DolphinsLine: Miami -3.5Complete betting preview for Titans-Dolphins?Redskins at RavensLine: Baltimore -4Complete betting preview for Redskins-Ravens?Texans at VikingsLine: Minnesota -7Complete betting preview for Texans-VikingsJets at SteelersLine: Pittsburgh -7Complete betting preview for Jets-Steelers?4 p.m. ET gamesFalcons at BroncosLine: Denver -4.5Complete betting preview for Falcons-Broncos?Bengals at CowboysLine: Cincinnati -1.5Complete betting preview for Bengals-Cowboys?Bills at RamsLine: Los Angeles -2Complete betting preview for Bills-Rams?Chargers at RaidersLine: Oakland -3.5Complete betting preview for Chargers-Raiders??8:30 p.m. ET gameGiants at PackersLine: Green Bay -7Complete betting preview for Giants-Packers? Nike Vapormax Flyknit Wholesale . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Nike Vapormax Plus Discount . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http://www.airvapormaxwholesale.com/vapormax-run-utility.html . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Nike Vapormax Plus Cheap . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Nike Air Vapormax From China . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. AUSTIN, Texas -- Coach Charlie Strong has taken control of the Texas Longhorns defense, including playcalling duties.Strong demoted his longtime defensive coordinator, Vance Bedford, on Monday and assumed control of the struggling defense. Bedford will remain on the staff and help coach the secondary.I know this: Ive done it before. I can see where I can help us, Strong said. Sometimes you feel like you need to bring new energy into some of these guys and just hoping this will be a good move for them, which it will be.Texas ranks last in the Big 12 in scoring defense at 38.3 points per game after giving up more than 47 points in three of its first four games. Strong defended Bedford last week after a 50-43 loss at Cal, but the Longhorns defense responded with a 49-31 loss at Oklahoma State on Saturday to open Big 12 conference play.After the loss to Cal, Texas had a bye week, and Strong said he would get more involved with the defense and evaluate his coaching staff. A week later, he backed Bedford and said he didnt believe staff changes would help.I have a lot of confidence in Vance Bedford, and I know Vance is going to do a good job, Strong said last week.Texas (2-2) installed four new starters against the Cowboys but gave up 555 total yards, including 392 passing yards, in a performance plagued by missed tackles. The Longhorns now rank second from the bottom nationally in takeaways, having forced only one turnover in 228 plays.I just felt like, at this time right now, it was just a move that needed to be made, Strong said Monday when asked about the timing of Bedfords demotion.Strong also addressed the pressure hes now facing after a 2-2 start.dddddddddddd ESPNs Brett McMurphy reported Saturday that Strong will not be fired during the season.Strong said he doesnt need any votes of confidence from his bosses.Were 2-2, four games into the season. We still have eight games left, Strong said. I told our players yesterday, Guys, yall go play. You just go play. Let me handle everything else. It doesnt matter to me anymore. Whats going to be said is whats going to be said. I say we were in a similar position last year, we went through the same things last season. Dont worry about it. You guys handle the business on the field and let us get you coached up.Bedford served as Strongs defensive coordinator at Louisville from 2010 to 2013 before joining him at Texas, Bedfords alma mater. They also coached together at Florida for two years and helped the Gators win a national championships in 2008, when Strong served as defensive coordinator.This is the second straight year Strong has made a coordinator change during the season. Last year, he demoted co-offensive coordinators Shawn Watson and Joe Wickline after the first game of the season, a 38-3 road loss at Notre Dame.Bedford and linebackers coach Brian Jean-Mary are the only assistants remaining from the first Texas staff Strong hired in 2014. Strong praised Bedford for being a professional during the change and said Bedford understood the move when they sat down to discuss it.He saw it himself. He saw it, Strong said. He felt that way himself. He took it well. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz