Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

16.05.2019 06:39
said. Super, when its like this, no really, its a motivation.---This story has been corrected to show that France beat Germany Antworten

MARSEILLE, France -- The World Cup winners against the hosts, the resumption of an old rivalry, the Marseillaise sung loud in Marseille -- Frances semifinal against Germany makes for a mouthwatering semifinal on Thursday.Germany goes into the game missing key players through injury or suspension, while France is so far untested against top-level opposition at this tournament.Though politics and wartime history are certainly part of the France-Germany rivalry, there are plenty of football grudges too.Few French fans could forgive the World Cup semifinal in 1982 when a physical West German team beat France 3-3 on penalties. German goalkeeper Harald Schumacher became a national hate figure in France after charging into Frances Patrick Battiston, leaving him unconscious and with multiple injuries.France has won five of eight meetings with Germany since German reunification in 1990 -- including a 2-0 win in November -- but those victories were all in friendlies. The French lost the one game when it really mattered, going down 1-0 in the quarterfinals of the 2014 World Cup. Indeed, France hasnt beaten the Germans at a major tournament since 1958.Mats Hummels, the German goalscorer in 2014, misses Thursdays game in Marseille through suspension after picking up a second booking in the quarterfinal win over Italy. Germany must also face France without forward Mario Gomez and midfielder Sami Khedira, who are both injured. There are also doubts over the fitness of veteran midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger.By contrast, France coach Didier Deschamps has a fully fit squad. However, his team has so far avoided the other leading contenders at its home European Championship.While Ireland and Icelands fans entertained the French public, their teams didnt stretch Frances players to the limit in its two knockout games to date. Conceding a goal against the Irish and two against Iceland is also unlikely to lift lingering concerns over the French defense. The hosts toughest test so far came in the group stage, when they were held to a 0-0 draw by the solid if unadventurous Swiss.France would do well to be cautious in the semifinal. The last time Germany faced the host nation in the semifinal of a major tournament, it was more a demolition than a victory.While Germanys injury-depleted team may struggle to repeat its 7-1 crushing of Brazil at the 2014 World Cup, the world champions remain a big threat to French dreams of dominance at home.A fired-up crowd in Marseilles Stade Velodrome will just drive Germany on, coach Joachim Loew said Monday.I dont know how many thousand fit, but the vast majority of fans will be behind France in Marseille, youll have this energy, he said. Super, when its like this, no really, its a motivation.---This story has been corrected to show that France beat Germany 2-0 in a friendly last November. Wholesale Nike Shoes . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Cheap Nike React Store . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.discountnikereact.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Nike React Outlet . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Lee Westwood found inspiration in past performances as he looked to put his Ryder Cup disappointment behind him with a second victory in the British Masters.Westwood feels he let down good friend and captain Darren Clarke after failing to win any of his three matches as Europe suffered their heaviest defeat for 35 years at Hazeltine.The former world No. 1 then followed that disappointing performance by missing the cut in last weeks Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, thanks largely to a second round of 82 at Kingsbarns.However, Westwood was back to something approaching his best at The Grove, carding six birdies and two bogeys in a four-under-par 67 which left him a shot behind the lead shared by compatriot Tommy Fleetwood, Scotlands Marc Warren, Finlands Mikko Ilonen and South Africas Richard Sterne.Im really pleased, its the best Ive played in quite a while, said Westwood, who will succeed Luke Donald as tournament host next year, with Close House in Northumberland expected to be announced as the venue shortly.My driving has not been great but I drove it really well today, didnt miss a fairway, and gave myself a lot of chances. Ive been working on a couple of things on the swing, looking at old videos when I was getting in good positions.Its a swing thought Ive used for 20 years, just set my right arm a bit faster and a little bit better and it gives me a bit more room on the way down.Probably the only poor shot I hit was on the seventh, when Billy [Foster, his caddie] told me left of the green wasnt good and I managed to hit it there anyway.Warrens only dropped shot of the day came on the ninth, his final hole, after four birdies and an eagle on the par-five second when his five-wood approach from 2235 yards finished just six inches short of the pin.ddddddddddddThe 35-year-old started last weeks event 125th on the Race to Dubai, with only the top 110 after next week keeping their cards for next season, but finished fifth at St Andrews on Sunday to move up 55 places.The last couple of months have been tough, trying first and foremost to keep my card, so I was delighted to do that and carry that good form into this week, Warren said.The wind was picking up as we were going round so Im really pleased to get in with a 66. I was not really under too much stress at any time so it was a very enjoyable round of golf. Its not very often you get to walk up and tap-in for eagle, which was pretty sweet.Dunhill Links winner Tyrrell Hatton also continued his good form with an opening 68 matched by Graeme McDowell, Shane Lowry and Chris Wood, while defending champion Matt Fitzpatrick had to settle for a 70 after two bogeys in his last seven holes.Tournament host Donald struggled to a six-over-par 77, while Masters champion Danny Willett was forced to withdraw before starting his round, the 29-year-old suffering from the recurrence of a back injury.Willett, who did not win a point on his Ryder Cup debut at Hazeltine, wrote on Twitter:?There was better news for former Ryder Cup star Jose Maria Olazabal, who carded a 73 in his first competitive round since missing the cut in the Masters last April.Olazabal, 50, admitted he hit rock bottom last December as be battled rheumatoid arthritis, but also hopes to play next weeks Portugal Masters before a possible career on the Champions Tour. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz