Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

15.05.2019 06:49
A changing its calendar so the draft falls after the start of free agency, like the NFL. The team employees I polled on the issu Antworten

NBA commissioner Adam Silver announced some rule changes and his preference for free-agent talks on Tuesday. How did it play out in Vegas? Check out the summer league buzz.Heres more from Las Vegas Summer League: | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3Let them talkSilver had some comments at the NBAs Board of Governors meeting pertaining to Golden States recent acquisition of Kevin Durant. Silvers money quote, on super teams was, I do not think that its ideal for the league.ESPN asked Warriors owner Joe Lacob about the comment on Tuesday night, to which he said, Im not going to comment on that. What am I going to say? Im not going to comment on that right now, leaving with a closing statement of, Let them talk. -- Ethan Sherwood Strauss, ESPNThe right time for the draftThere has been some buzz about the possibility of the NBA changing its calendar so the draft falls after the start of free agency, like the NFL. The team employees I polled on the issue were split on the idea. Half liked free agency first, noting that teams would have more clarity about their rosters. The other half are good with the schedule as-is, preferring the current flow of college season to workouts to the draft. -- Kevin Pelton, ESPN InsiderOvertime giveth, double OT taketh awayThe worst thing about summer league is overtime. The best thing about summer league is double overtime. If a two-minute OT cant settle things, games go to sudden death. On Tuesday, Utah came from down four with 1.2 seconds left to force double OT with Trey Lyles tipping in an intentional miss after Portland fouled Spencer Butterfield shooting a 3. Lyles turned it over to start double OT, however, setting up Pat Connaughtons walkoff triple. -- Kevin Pelton, ESPN InsiderChange to intentional foul ruleMark Cuban told ESPN he voted against new deliberate foul rules. Rewarding incompetence is never a good business strategy. -- Tim MacMahon, ESPNThe new intentional-fouling rule has elicited strong reactions from around the league. We want it abolished, one NBA executive said. And eventually we hope it will be, but with any rule change, it takes time. -- Mike Mazzeo, ESPN Cheap Jerseys 2018 . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.chinacheapjerseyswholesale.com/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Hockey Jerseys Cheap . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. TORONTO -- Jacob Markstrom showed up to the Air Canada Centre on Sunday thinking he was backing up star goalie Henrik Lundqvist in Swedens World Cup of Hockey opener against Russia.But Markstrom started in place of Lundqvist, who was sent home due to an illness, and stopped 27 shots to help the Swedes beat Russia 2-1 in Group B play.I didnt expect it, so, youre surprised, Markstrom said. Mentally, its a little different [preparation] because you cant really get in the zone (if youre not starting), but everything physically, I try to do the same thing so if stuff like this happens, youre ready.Gabriel Landeskog and Victor Hedman scored second-period goals for the Swedes.Alex Ovechkin scored for Russia, and Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 27 shots.Ovechkin thought he tied the game with seven seconds left, but officials waved it off, ruling the puck went off Ovechkins glove and in.I thought I touched it, Ovechkin said. To be honest with you, I didnt see the replay. But I felt the touch. I dont know if it was the puck or the stick. I definitely felt the touch on my hand on my stick.The Russians tested Markstrom early;?Vladimir Tarasenko one-timed a shot off Evgeni Malkins faceoff win, but Markstrom was able to get hhis left pad on the puck and steer it aside just 30 seconds into the game.ddddddddddddMoments later, Tarasenko hit Markstrom in the mask with a shot that the Vancouver goalie was able to shake off.Landeskog got Sweden on the board with a power-play goal, one-timing Erik Karlssons pass over Bobrovskys blocker at 10:41 of the second period. Less than 2 minutes later, Hedman one-timed Carl Hagelins feed glove-side past Bobrovsky.Ovechkin scored with 33 seconds left in the third, putting a wrist shot from the point off the post and past a screened Markstrom.Swedish coach Rikard Gronberg was pleased with the way his team executed the prepared game plan following a 6-2 loss to Team Europe in pre-tournament competition Wednesday.[We] wanted to make sure their transition game didnt happen so quickly, Gronberg said. It was really important for us to have puck control. We didnt want to get into a run-and-gun type of game with the Russian team because thats where their strengths are.Russia will return to action Monday night against Team North America. The Swedes play Finland on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz