Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

15.05.2019 06:48
32).Williams 3 sparked an 8-0 second-half run for a 45-28 UCF lead, which increased to 56-37 after he hit back-to-back 3s with Antworten

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Matt Williams scored 20 points and made 6 of 12 3-pointers, Tacko Fall grabbed 15 rebounds and blocked four shots and UCF beat Seattle 67-51 on Saturday night.Fall opened with a layup and UCF never trailed. B.J. Taylor scored 10 points in the first half and the Knights led 33-20 at halftime after holding the Redhawks to 25 percent shooting from the floor (8 of 32).Williams 3 sparked an 8-0 second-half run for a 45-28 UCF lead, which increased to 56-37 after he hit back-to-back 3s with 5:45 to go.Taylor scored 20 points, made all 10 of his free throws and had three steals for UCF (4-1). Nick Banyard scored 10 points. Fall grabbed double-digit rebounds for the fourth time in five games.Brendan Westendorf scored 14 points and Morgan Means added 10 for Seattle (2-4), which ends a five-game road trip. Nike Zoom Kopen . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Nike Zoom Heren .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.nederlandnikezoom.com/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Nike Air Zoom Uitverkoop . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Nike Zoom Dames Sale . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. With the season opener against No. 2 Clemson just nine days away, Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says it was time to name his starting quarterback.So he turned over the job to redshirt sophomore Sean White.Were excited for Sean, Malzahn said. Hes earned it. Hes a guy that has experience in our offense [from] last year. Hes a tough guy. Hes in a good spot. Hes in a good spot to lead this team. The team is going to rally around him. So Im excited for him.I think it will be important that hell have a good full week to work specifically just with the ones. Weve really tried to do a good job of all three guys getting equal opportunities.White was thrust into the starting role last season after a Week 3 loss to LSU and started five straight games before an injury against Arkansas forced him to miss the majority of Auburns final four games. In those five games, White completed 59 percent of his passes and threw for 1,063 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions.The former ESPN 300 recruit also started the Birmingham Bowl but ggave way to Jeremy Johnson after White threw two interceptions in the first half.ddddddddddddWhite beat out both Johnson, last years opening day starter, and John Franklin III, the top dual-threat quarterback in last years ESPN JC50 rankings, in a competition that began in the spring. It was also the latest Malzahn had ever waited before naming his starting quarterback, as both a head coach and coordinator.I think each individual situation is different, Malzahn said. Thats probably more of a testament to how good the competition was.Malzahn informed White of the news before Thursdays practice.It feels really good, White said. I feel blessed to be in this position, and I feel responsible to lead the team against Clemson. Im happy that coach put that responsibility on me. My teammates believe in me, and I feel like they have a reason to believe in me. I think well be ready to go come Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz