Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

13.05.2019 14:13
urday and look to extend a modest unbeaten streak when they face D.C. United in a Major League Soccer clash at RFK Stadium.Chica Antworten

The Chicago Fire seek their second straight road win on Saturday and look to extend a modest unbeaten streak when they face D.C. United in a Major League Soccer clash at RFK Stadium.Chicago (5-11-8, 23 points) picked up its first win of the season away from home last Saturday -- a 3-0 triumph at Montreal -- and followed with a 2-2 tie with the L.A. Galaxy last Wednesday at Toyota Park.D.C. United (6-8-11, 29 points) currently holds the sixth and final Eastern Conference playoff berth and owns a five-game unbeaten streak that includes back-to-back ties. The club is 5-4-4 at home and has allowed the second-fewest goals (34) in the East.Saturdays game is the third match in seven days for each team. It features a second meeting with former Fire mainstay Patrick Nyarko, who scored Uniteds tying goal in a 1-1 deadlock with Chicago in April at Toyota Park.Hes a difference maker, United coach Ben Olsen said.Forward/midfielder David Accam leads the Fire with seven goals and is tops in shots on goal for a team otherwise ranks near the bottom of the league in goals, shots and shots on goal.Even with the revival and four points over two games, Chicago is 1-9-2 away from home and remains mired in the Eastern Conference cellar, tied with Columbus for the bottom spot.The Fire are six points out of the last playoff spot and would need to pass three teams to get there. NFL Authentic Jerseys . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.nflauthenticwholesalejerseys.com/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Cheap Jerseys Online . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Chadd Sayers is set to make it four of a possible four debutants for Australia in the day/night Test at Adelaide Oval on Thursday.ESPNcricinfo understands Sayers will join Matt Renshaw, Peter Handscomb and Nic Maddinson as part of the most drastically changed Australian Test team in more than 30 years, reflecting the dire circumstances in which he will enter the arena.Having been the most prolific Sheffield Shield wicket-taker of the past four seasons, Sayers will be granted the chance to swerve and seam the pink ball at the Adelaide Oval, where he plays for South Australia.The selectors have had Sayers in their thoughts since he was taken to New Zealand earlier this year. However, a foot injury sustained during the Sheffield Shield final on his return left him without a full pre-season, nor the opportunity to bowl for Australia A. Instead it was Sayers teammate Joe Mennie who got the first chance after Peter Siddle suffered a recurrence of a back complaint during the Perth Test.Sayers had first played for Australia A on a tour of the British Isles in 2013, after which he was told he did not have enough pace. I guess when you are taking wickets and then told you are not quick enough you probably questtion why, Sayers said after South Australias most recent Shield match, against Queensland in Brisbane.ddddddddddddBut I pushed on, kept taking wickets and here I am. I am never going to be a bloke who blasts sides out. If I get the chance I am not going to change anything - I am going to keep doing what got me this far.The inclusion of Sayers leaves only the question of whether or not Australia will go for four seamers in Adelaide or choose the spin of Nathan Lyon, who narrowly kept his place in the squad due mainly to a calf injury to Steve OKeefe.Jackson Bird, the other seam option, is back in the squad after being told he had been left out of the Perth squad due to Mennies superior lower-order batting. He played in a recent Shield match in Adelaide where Sayers claimed 11 wickets to rout Tasmania.Chadds been the best performer in Shield cricket for the last couple of years, Bird said. We played him here a few weeks ago and he hit the same spot every time and got 11 wickets for the match.He bowls an immaculate line and length, and hes got a great record here in Adelaide. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz