Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.05.2019 03:36
ve matches.Betis is in 14th place in the 20-team league, only two points above the relegation zone.As a coach, Poyets former clu Antworten

SEVILLE, Spain -- Spanish club Real Betis has fired coach Gus Poyet and replaced him with Victor Sanchez.Poyet, a Uruguayan midfielder who played for Chelsea and Tottenham, leaves the Seville club after it lost four of its last five matches.Betis is in 14th place in the 20-team league, only two points above the relegation zone.As a coach, Poyets former clubs include Sunderland and Brighton.Sanchez is a former coach of Deportivo La Coruna. He was fired by Greek club Olympiakos in August after just two months in charge. Air Max 2017 Outlet . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Air Max 95 Black Clearance . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.airmax270cheaponline.com/cheap-air-max-95-online/mens-air-max-95-sale.html . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Air Max 2017 Clearance . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Air Max 95 White Wholesale China . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. SALT LAKE CITY -- Russell Westbrook, the?Oklahoma City Thunders historically prolific point guard, is sick and tired of hearing and talking about triple-doubles.Westbrook failed to notch a triple-double for the third consecutive game in the Thunders 109-89 loss Wednesday to the Utah Jazz, which qualifies as noteworthy due to his remarkable production so far this season.Honestly, man, people and this triple-double thing is kind of getting on my nerves, said Westbrook, who was 7-of-25 from the floor and committed five turnovers. People think if I dont get it, its like a big thing. When I do get it, its a thing. If yall just let me play. ... If I get it, I get it. If I dont, I dont. It is what it is. I really dont care. For the 100th time, I dont care.Westbrook is on pace to join Oscar Robertson as the only players in NBA history to average a triple-double for an entire season, and Westbrook recently had a streak of seven straight games with a triple-double, joining Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain and Robertson as the only players to ever accomplish that feat.But Westbrook wanted nothing to do with the triple-double talk after his 27-point, 6-rebound, 5-assist outing in the lopsided loss to the Jazz.All I care about is winning, man, honestly, Westbrook said. All the numbers s--- dont mean nothing to me.Westbrooks numbers do appear to mean a lot to the Thunder, however.Oklahoma City is 9-3 when Westbrook records a triple-double this season. The Thunder are 6-8 when he falls short of a triple-double, including back-to-back blowout losses to the Portland Trail Blazers and Jazz the past two nights. He had 20 points, 6 reebounds and 6 assists in the loss in Portland on Tuesday night.dddddddddddd.Westbrook has had fewer than six rebounds in a game, his total in both of the back-to-back losses, only once this season. The five assists he had against the Jazz matched his season low.Westbrook, who is averaging 30.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and 10.6 assists per game, brushed off a question about whether it was realistic to expect him to continue to put up an average statistical line not seen in the NBA since Robertsons 1961-62 season.I dont know whats realistic, Westbrook said. I just go out and play every night, and thats it. I really dont care what people think is real or not. I just go out and compete, and thats it.Thunder coach Billy Donovan pointed to his teams poor shooting (36.6 percent from the floor) and the Jazzs outstanding shooting (58.3 percent) as the primary reasons that Westbrook didnt approach a triple-double Wednesday night. Donovan downplayed concern about the Thunder, who were 18-0 when Westbrook posted a triple-double last season, being so dependent on the point guards all-around production.He is going to be who he is, Donovan said. I think the biggest thing we talk about with Russell all the time, and I think Russell really talks about this a lot, is just playing efficiently. ... He had a hard time getting a triple-double tonight because of the shooting percentage that Utah shot and the fact that we didnt shoot the ball well. So there goes the rebounds and assists right off the board there. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz